French Montana has a well-documented penchant for exotic animal ownership - back in April he purchased two baby tigers after getting "too high". He's since been given a new pet by producer Mally Mall - a monkey named Julius Caesar, to be exact.
Give Julius Caesar a listen - it's a new offering from French Montana. It was dropped on Saturday, September 7th, 2013. French Montana's musical situation is improving with every new release, and Julius Caesar will most definitely help the cause.
- Koopsta Knicca Of Three 6 Mafia Dies Following Stroke2 Views0 Comments
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"13,737 Views125 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support14,011 Views103 Comments
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists32,332 Views170 Comments
- Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company25,873 Views44 Comments
- The Game Don't Change: The Making Of "The Documentary 2"20,049 Views40 Comments
- Eminem Writes Essay On The Genius Of Tupac14,169 Views82 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Says Dating Chris Brown Has Made It Harder To Get Work38,792 Views106 Comments
- #TBT: Tech N9ne's Early Singles3,967 Views24 Comments
- GoldLink Announces Debut Album, Shares First Single4,426 Views14 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know The Game's "The Documentary"?9,473 Views36 Comments
- First Look At The Toronto Raptors' 'OVO' Alternate Jersey For This Season3,742 Views0 Comments
- N.W.A. & Janet Jackson Nominated For Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame3,219 Views26 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" Becomes First Rap Video To Hit 1 Billion Views25,299 Views150 Comments