We got word in November that Frank Ocean, born Christopher Edwin Breaux, was attempting to legally change his name, however the judge denied his request because the singer had a few unpaid tickets and a suspended driver's license.
The legal issues between 50 Cent and Sleek Audio continue, and once again, 50 Cent has found himself at the loosing end. As we reported on last year, Fiddy had taken Sleek to court, suing them over a debt he claimed the company owed him (a debt of $261,000).
Ludacris hasn't put out an album since 2010's Battle of the Sexes, but although he's appeared in several big movies including the "Fast & Furious" franchise, he still seems to be having some financial issues.
Chief Keef has been getting a little too cozy with jail time recently, having been in jail twice since October, both on drug-related offenses. The rapper is avoiding a third prison stay by finally paying off some of the child support he owes his baby mama.
Justice Department Petitioning Against DMX's Bankruptcy Case [Update: Bankruptcy Denied By New York Judge] Nov 10, 2013 at 03:30pm
DMX can't seem to catch a break. The rapper who filed for bankruptcy in the summer, is facing some problems from the Justice Department when it comes to his filing.
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)2,342 Views7 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL4,883 Views30 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape13,108 Views36 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them3,749 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans3,032 Views5 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)1,072 Views1 Comment
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack3,036 Views20 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death17,841 Views50 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God5,795 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape11,711 Views60 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album31,115 Views149 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon11,675 Views60 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again7,027 Views28 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations7,107 Views17 Comments
- TBT: Ice Cube7,089 Views28 Comments