Jay Z is being sued over a sample from his 2000 hit single, "Big Pimpin'," and while he couldn't stop the case from going to court he is trying to keep things as controlled as he can.
Rick Ross was given permission by a judge to travel freely for business purposes, six weeks after being released from jail on $2 million bail with the stipulation that he not leave the state of Georgia.
While Rihanna fans patiently/eagerly await news on her upcoming eighth studio album, we get news of a different avenue of business for Ri Ri: TV. The pop star is set to join the new season of the singing reality TV show competition, "The Voice."
We got word in November that Frank Ocean, born Christopher Edwin Breaux, was attempting to legally change his name, however the judge denied his request because the singer had a few unpaid tickets and a suspended driver's license.
The legal issues between 50 Cent and Sleek Audio continue, and once again, 50 Cent has found himself at the loosing end. As we reported on last year, Fiddy had taken Sleek to court, suing them over a debt he claimed the company owed him (a debt of $261,000).
Ludacris hasn't put out an album since 2010's Battle of the Sexes, but although he's appeared in several big movies including the "Fast & Furious" franchise, he still seems to be having some financial issues.
Chief Keef has been getting a little too cozy with jail time recently, having been in jail twice since October, both on drug-related offenses. The rapper is avoiding a third prison stay by finally paying off some of the child support he owes his baby mama.
Justice Department Petitioning Against DMX's Bankruptcy Case [Update: Bankruptcy Denied By New York Judge] Nov 10, 2013 at 03:30pm
DMX can't seem to catch a break. The rapper who filed for bankruptcy in the summer, is facing some problems from the Justice Department when it comes to his filing.
- 2015 BET Hip-Hop Awards Performances2,210 Views13 Comments
- 2015 BET Hip-Hop Awards Cyphers6,206 Views32 Comments
- Lamar Odom Found Unconscious At A Love Ranch In Nevada4,379 Views0 Comments
- The 10 Most Valuable Air Jordan 13s To Have In Your Collection872 Views0 Comments
- Master P Reveals "Empire" Artwork, Tracklist & Release Date3,830 Views34 Comments
- Chris Brown Shares Release Date For "Royalty"7,668 Views60 Comments
- A3C Highlights: Travi$ Scott, DeJ Loaf, Wiz Khalifa & More3,660 Views2 Comments
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About DJ Khaled12,102 Views30 Comments
- T.I. Apologizes For Saying He'd Never Vote For A Woman President5,663 Views65 Comments
- Skeme Shares "Ingleworld 3" Tracklist, Artwork & Release Date3,301 Views12 Comments
- Here Are The Nominations For the 43rd Annual American Music Awards3,925 Views54 Comments
- Brother Ali, Atmosphere To Headline Rhymesayers 20th Anniversary Concert1,226 Views12 Comments
- Wale & Sway Cover RESPECT Magazine2,671 Views11 Comments
- Quiz: Can You Guess Who This Jewelry Belongs To?4,474 Views26 Comments
- Klay Thompson's Model Girlfriend Calls Him Out On Twitter For Sleeping With Groupies13,326 Views0 Comments