Rick Ross was given permission by a judge to travel freely for business purposes, six weeks after being released from jail on $2 million bail with the stipulation that he not leave the state of Georgia.
While Rihanna fans patiently/eagerly await news on her upcoming eighth studio album, we get news of a different avenue of business for Ri Ri: TV. The pop star is set to join the new season of the singing reality TV show competition, "The Voice."
We got word in November that Frank Ocean, born Christopher Edwin Breaux, was attempting to legally change his name, however the judge denied his request because the singer had a few unpaid tickets and a suspended driver's license.
The legal issues between 50 Cent and Sleek Audio continue, and once again, 50 Cent has found himself at the loosing end. As we reported on last year, Fiddy had taken Sleek to court, suing them over a debt he claimed the company owed him (a debt of $261,000).
Ludacris hasn't put out an album since 2010's Battle of the Sexes, but although he's appeared in several big movies including the "Fast & Furious" franchise, he still seems to be having some financial issues.
Chief Keef has been getting a little too cozy with jail time recently, having been in jail twice since October, both on drug-related offenses. The rapper is avoiding a third prison stay by finally paying off some of the child support he owes his baby mama.
Justice Department Petitioning Against DMX's Bankruptcy Case [Update: Bankruptcy Denied By New York Judge] Nov 10, 2013 at 03:30pm
DMX can't seem to catch a break. The rapper who filed for bankruptcy in the summer, is facing some problems from the Justice Department when it comes to his filing.
- De La Soul Recruit Usher, Snoop Dogg, 2 Chainz, Pete Rock & More For New Album1,271 Views2 Comments
- Rick Ross Dropping New Music With The Dream Tomorrow7,187 Views25 Comments
- The White House Responds To Kanye West's Presidency Bid53,332 Views109 Comments
- Review: The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"24,470 Views102 Comments
- Lupe Fiasco Collecting Fans' Copies Of "Lasers" So He Can Destroy Them23,185 Views67 Comments
- Top Tracks: August 24 - August 307,985 Views10 Comments
- Rick Ross To Release New Album "Black Dollar" This Week16,397 Views75 Comments
- Trick Daddy Files For Bankruptcy6,318 Views23 Comments
- Kanye West Hosting Next Year's VMAs Is Reportedly "On The Table"8,319 Views23 Comments
- The Weeknd Talks "BBTM," Working With Kanye West, Influences7,817 Views20 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Announces "Rodeo" Tour Dates12,792 Views59 Comments
- Isaiah Rashad Teases A New Project Coming Soon9,200 Views37 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Critiques Miley Cyrus' Hosting Duties At MTV VMAs26,651 Views66 Comments
- "Straight Outta Compton" Becomes Highest Grossing Music Biopic Ever9,852 Views44 Comments