We got word in November that Frank Ocean, born Christopher Edwin Breaux, was attempting to legally change his name, however the judge denied his request because the singer had a few unpaid tickets and a suspended driver's license.
The legal issues between 50 Cent and Sleek Audio continue, and once again, 50 Cent has found himself at the loosing end. As we reported on last year, Fiddy had taken Sleek to court, suing them over a debt he claimed the company owed him (a debt of $261,000).
Ludacris hasn't put out an album since 2010's Battle of the Sexes, but although he's appeared in several big movies including the "Fast & Furious" franchise, he still seems to be having some financial issues.
Chief Keef has been getting a little too cozy with jail time recently, having been in jail twice since October, both on drug-related offenses. The rapper is avoiding a third prison stay by finally paying off some of the child support he owes his baby mama.
Justice Department Petitioning Against DMX's Bankruptcy Case [Update: Bankruptcy Denied By New York Judge] Nov 10, 2013 at 03:30pm
DMX can't seem to catch a break. The rapper who filed for bankruptcy in the summer, is facing some problems from the Justice Department when it comes to his filing.
- Stream OJ Da Juiceman & Zaytoven's Joint Project "Juice vs Zay"1,449 Views19 Comments
- Stream Dreezy's "Call It What You Want" EP2,993 Views7 Comments
- VH1 Announces Premiere Date For The Game's Dating Show "She's Got Game"9,366 Views46 Comments
- Mariah Carey To Get Her Own Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame3,284 Views21 Comments
- Shy Glizzy Arrested In Maryland18,164 Views19 Comments
- David Banner Sues Young Money Over Alleged Unpaid Royalties13,952 Views38 Comments
- Fetty Wap The First Male Rapper To Have Two Top 10 Singles Since Lil Wayne35,993 Views169 Comments
- Damian Lillard Releases New Song Using Classic Jadakiss Beat2,703 Views0 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Announces "Family Matters" Tour6,674 Views11 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Says Kanye West Almost Narrated "Surf"8,612 Views17 Comments
- 7 Times Rappers Trolled The World22,047 Views26 Comments
- Young Thug Waives His Preliminary Hearing In Terroristic Threats Case13,142 Views29 Comments
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Cover Complex4,837 Views51 Comments
- Ebro Speaks On Funk Flex Fiasco, Responds To Power 105.130,715 Views53 Comments
- Charlamagne Tha God Gives Funkmaster Flex "Donkey Of The Day"40,486 Views63 Comments
You may also like...
- Migos On ESPN's "Highly Questionable"1,001 Views