We got word in November that Frank Ocean, born Christopher Edwin Breaux, was attempting to legally change his name, however the judge denied his request because the singer had a few unpaid tickets and a suspended driver's license.
In a recent episode of "Divorce Court" that is a mortal lock to appear on the next Divorce Court Greatest Hits compilation, plaintiff Nathan Sellars accused his ex-girlfriend Lia Palmquist of sleeping with the entire Wu-Tang Clan.
The legal issues between 50 Cent and Sleek Audio continue, and once again, 50 Cent has found himself at the loosing end. As we reported on last year, Fiddy had taken Sleek to court, suing them over a debt he claimed the company owed him (a debt of $261,000).
Ludacris hasn't put out an album since 2010's Battle of the Sexes, but although he's appeared in several big movies including the "Fast & Furious" franchise, he still seems to be having some financial issues.
Chief Keef has been getting a little too cozy with jail time recently, having been in jail twice since October, both on drug-related offenses. The rapper is avoiding a third prison stay by finally paying off some of the child support he owes his baby mama.
Justice Department Petitioning Against DMX's Bankruptcy Case [Update: Bankruptcy Denied By New York Judge] Nov 10, 2013 at 03:30pm
DMX can't seem to catch a break. The rapper who filed for bankruptcy in the summer, is facing some problems from the Justice Department when it comes to his filing.
- Stream Dreezy's "Call It What You Want" EP1,409 Views5 Comments
- VH1 Announces Premiere Date For The Game's Dating Show "She's Got Game"5,770 Views37 Comments
- Mariah Carey To Get Her Own Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame2,200 Views18 Comments
- Shy Glizzy Arrested In Maryland13,712 Views16 Comments
- David Banner Sues Young Money Over Alleged Unpaid Royalties10,218 Views32 Comments
- Fetty Wap The First Male Rapper To Have Two Top 10 Singles Since Lil Wayne26,761 Views153 Comments
- Damian Lillard Releases New Song Using Classic Jadakiss Beat2,101 Views0 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Announces "Family Matters" Tour5,139 Views9 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Says Kanye West Almost Narrated "Surf"6,686 Views16 Comments
- 7 Times Rappers Trolled The World16,554 Views22 Comments
- Young Thug Waives His Preliminary Hearing In Terroristic Threats Case10,622 Views27 Comments
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Cover Complex4,019 Views51 Comments
- Ebro Speaks On Funk Flex Fiasco, Responds To Power 105.126,015 Views51 Comments
- Charlamagne Tha God Gives Funkmaster Flex "Donkey Of The Day"35,110 Views61 Comments
- Mac Miller's Journey To Finish His 3rd Studio Album12,814 Views43 Comments
You may also like...