Jay Z is being sued over a sample from his 2000 hit single, "Big Pimpin'," and while he couldn't stop the case from going to court he is trying to keep things as controlled as he can.
Rick Ross was given permission by a judge to travel freely for business purposes, six weeks after being released from jail on $2 million bail with the stipulation that he not leave the state of Georgia.
While Rihanna fans patiently/eagerly await news on her upcoming eighth studio album, we get news of a different avenue of business for Ri Ri: TV. The pop star is set to join the new season of the singing reality TV show competition, "The Voice."
We got word in November that Frank Ocean, born Christopher Edwin Breaux, was attempting to legally change his name, however the judge denied his request because the singer had a few unpaid tickets and a suspended driver's license.
In a recent episode of "Divorce Court" that is a mortal lock to appear on the next Divorce Court Greatest Hits compilation, plaintiff Nathan Sellars accused his ex-girlfriend Lia Palmquist of sleeping with the entire Wu-Tang Clan.
The legal issues between 50 Cent and Sleek Audio continue, and once again, 50 Cent has found himself at the loosing end. As we reported on last year, Fiddy had taken Sleek to court, suing them over a debt he claimed the company owed him (a debt of $261,000).
Ludacris hasn't put out an album since 2010's Battle of the Sexes, but although he's appeared in several big movies including the "Fast & Furious" franchise, he still seems to be having some financial issues.
Chief Keef has been getting a little too cozy with jail time recently, having been in jail twice since October, both on drug-related offenses. The rapper is avoiding a third prison stay by finally paying off some of the child support he owes his baby mama.
Justice Department Petitioning Against DMX's Bankruptcy Case [Update: Bankruptcy Denied By New York Judge] Nov 10, 2013 at 03:30pm
DMX can't seem to catch a break. The rapper who filed for bankruptcy in the summer, is facing some problems from the Justice Department when it comes to his filing.
- Rick Ross Reveals Tracklist For “Renzel Remixes”10,955 Views51 Comments
- Review: Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"6,905 Views20 Comments
- Top 5 Things That Sneakerheads Are Thankful For511 Views0 Comments
- Jahlil Okafor Scuffles With A Heckler In Boston4,617 Views0 Comments
- #TBT: Chris Brown's Smash Singles11,320 Views33 Comments
- Lil Wayne's "No Ceilings 2" Tracklist Revealed177,788 Views343 Comments
- Beyoncé Is Putting Out A Line Of Streetwear6,540 Views11 Comments
- A HotNewHipHop Thanksgiving: 10 Things We're Thankful For6,674 Views39 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Debuted Another New Record The Other Night16,246 Views59 Comments
- Lil Wayne Being Sued By Trukfit Model For Using Her Image On T-Shirt25,267 Views78 Comments
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"12,798 Views149 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"5,763 Views30 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th14,395 Views36 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20167,566 Views27 Comments