Jay Z is being sued over a sample from his 2000 hit single, "Big Pimpin'," and while he couldn't stop the case from going to court he is trying to keep things as controlled as he can.
Rick Ross was given permission by a judge to travel freely for business purposes, six weeks after being released from jail on $2 million bail with the stipulation that he not leave the state of Georgia.
While Rihanna fans patiently/eagerly await news on her upcoming eighth studio album, we get news of a different avenue of business for Ri Ri: TV. The pop star is set to join the new season of the singing reality TV show competition, "The Voice."
We got word in November that Frank Ocean, born Christopher Edwin Breaux, was attempting to legally change his name, however the judge denied his request because the singer had a few unpaid tickets and a suspended driver's license.
In a recent episode of "Divorce Court" that is a mortal lock to appear on the next Divorce Court Greatest Hits compilation, plaintiff Nathan Sellars accused his ex-girlfriend Lia Palmquist of sleeping with the entire Wu-Tang Clan.
The legal issues between 50 Cent and Sleek Audio continue, and once again, 50 Cent has found himself at the loosing end. As we reported on last year, Fiddy had taken Sleek to court, suing them over a debt he claimed the company owed him (a debt of $261,000).
Ludacris hasn't put out an album since 2010's Battle of the Sexes, but although he's appeared in several big movies including the "Fast & Furious" franchise, he still seems to be having some financial issues.
Chief Keef has been getting a little too cozy with jail time recently, having been in jail twice since October, both on drug-related offenses. The rapper is avoiding a third prison stay by finally paying off some of the child support he owes his baby mama.
Justice Department Petitioning Against DMX's Bankruptcy Case [Update: Bankruptcy Denied By New York Judge] Nov 10, 2013 at 03:30pm
DMX can't seem to catch a break. The rapper who filed for bankruptcy in the summer, is facing some problems from the Justice Department when it comes to his filing.
- Rihanna Models For Dior Magazine138 Views3 Comments
- Lil Herb Signs Deal With Cinematic Music Group702 Views8 Comments
- Rick Ross Reveals "Black Dollar" Tracklist8,999 Views36 Comments
- 10 Times Rappers Were Banned From Countries2,270 Views8 Comments
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension2,516 Views0 Comments
- A "Welcome To Death Row" Film Is Being Shopped Around7,407 Views34 Comments
- Janet Jackson Reveals "Unbreakable" Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date2,840 Views19 Comments
- Migos Annnounce "Back To The Bando"5,519 Views21 Comments
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"8,803 Views48 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival4,805 Views24 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport8,379 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See23,351 Views150 Comments
- Prominent Sneaker Reseller Claims He Makes $3 Million Per Year Selling Jordans4,482 Views0 Comments
- J Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Goes Platinum24,829 Views138 Comments
- Who Would Be In Kanye West's Presidential Cabinet?14,231 Views94 Comments