We got word in November that Frank Ocean, born Christopher Edwin Breaux, was attempting to legally change his name, however the judge denied his request because the singer had a few unpaid tickets and a suspended driver's license.
In a recent episode of "Divorce Court" that is a mortal lock to appear on the next Divorce Court Greatest Hits compilation, plaintiff Nathan Sellars accused his ex-girlfriend Lia Palmquist of sleeping with the entire Wu-Tang Clan.
The legal issues between 50 Cent and Sleek Audio continue, and once again, 50 Cent has found himself at the loosing end. As we reported on last year, Fiddy had taken Sleek to court, suing them over a debt he claimed the company owed him (a debt of $261,000).
Ludacris hasn't put out an album since 2010's Battle of the Sexes, but although he's appeared in several big movies including the "Fast & Furious" franchise, he still seems to be having some financial issues.
Chief Keef has been getting a little too cozy with jail time recently, having been in jail twice since October, both on drug-related offenses. The rapper is avoiding a third prison stay by finally paying off some of the child support he owes his baby mama.
Justice Department Petitioning Against DMX's Bankruptcy Case [Update: Bankruptcy Denied By New York Judge] Nov 10, 2013 at 03:30pm
DMX can't seem to catch a break. The rapper who filed for bankruptcy in the summer, is facing some problems from the Justice Department when it comes to his filing.
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape4,564 Views37 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album16,653 Views126 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon9,112 Views45 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again5,385 Views24 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations5,773 Views14 Comments
- TBT: Ice Cube5,973 Views25 Comments
- PayPal Ordered To Re-Pay $15 Million For Scamming Customers8,237 Views0 Comments
- Flavor Flav Arrested On DUI & Possession Charges11,153 Views29 Comments
- Biggie Tracks To Commemorate His 43rd Birthday4,041 Views18 Comments
- Is Meek Mill Dropping A Mixtape Next Month?22,306 Views42 Comments
- Tracklist Revealed For A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A"39,582 Views186 Comments
- Digital Cover Story: Dizzy Wright (May/June)3,042 Views6 Comments
- 2014-15 All-NBA Teams Announced1,931 Views0 Comments
- New Drake & Beyonce Collaboration "Can I" Leaks Online37,016 Views69 Comments
- Ab-Soul Hints At Collaboration With Isaiah Rashad7,062 Views31 Comments