Jay Z is being sued over a sample from his 2000 hit single, "Big Pimpin'," and while he couldn't stop the case from going to court he is trying to keep things as controlled as he can.
Rick Ross was given permission by a judge to travel freely for business purposes, six weeks after being released from jail on $2 million bail with the stipulation that he not leave the state of Georgia.
While Rihanna fans patiently/eagerly await news on her upcoming eighth studio album, we get news of a different avenue of business for Ri Ri: TV. The pop star is set to join the new season of the singing reality TV show competition, "The Voice."
We got word in November that Frank Ocean, born Christopher Edwin Breaux, was attempting to legally change his name, however the judge denied his request because the singer had a few unpaid tickets and a suspended driver's license.
In a recent episode of "Divorce Court" that is a mortal lock to appear on the next Divorce Court Greatest Hits compilation, plaintiff Nathan Sellars accused his ex-girlfriend Lia Palmquist of sleeping with the entire Wu-Tang Clan.
The legal issues between 50 Cent and Sleek Audio continue, and once again, 50 Cent has found himself at the loosing end. As we reported on last year, Fiddy had taken Sleek to court, suing them over a debt he claimed the company owed him (a debt of $261,000).
Ludacris hasn't put out an album since 2010's Battle of the Sexes, but although he's appeared in several big movies including the "Fast & Furious" franchise, he still seems to be having some financial issues.
Chief Keef has been getting a little too cozy with jail time recently, having been in jail twice since October, both on drug-related offenses. The rapper is avoiding a third prison stay by finally paying off some of the child support he owes his baby mama.
Justice Department Petitioning Against DMX's Bankruptcy Case [Update: Bankruptcy Denied By New York Judge] Nov 10, 2013 at 03:30pm
DMX can't seem to catch a break. The rapper who filed for bankruptcy in the summer, is facing some problems from the Justice Department when it comes to his filing.
- A Migos & Young Thug "Migos Thuggin" Mixtape Is On The Way1,656 Views26 Comments
- London On Da Track Responds To Gay Rumors After Video Shows "Gay Porn" In Studio4,178 Views48 Comments
- Vince Staples' Brother Dies; "Xanax Killed My Brother"7,109 Views37 Comments
- Listen To PartyNextDoor's 7 New Tracks Premiered On OVO Sound Radio16,772 Views32 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Gives His Chain To A Young Fan With "Rodeo" Tattoo11,558 Views48 Comments
- Black Star (Mos Def & Talib Kweli) To Reunite In Australia1,009 Views10 Comments
- Amber Rose's Mom To Kanye West: "F*CK Yo 30 Showers!"11,639 Views63 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know ASAP Rocky?4,396 Views25 Comments
- PARTYNEXTDOOR & Boi-1da To Provide Mixes For Tonight's Episode Of OVO Sound Radio10,307 Views23 Comments
- Childish Gambino Invites Disappointed Australian Fans To New Show13,476 Views43 Comments
- Young Thug Shares Revised Tour Schedule6,372 Views64 Comments
- Victor Cruz Debuts The 'Haystack' Nike Air Cruz On The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon 4,310 Views6 Comments
- Stream Chedda Da Connect's "Chedda World: The Album"2,510 Views12 Comments
- Review: Lil Herb's "Ballin Like I'm Kobe"11,798 Views81 Comments
You may also like...