In a recent episode of "Divorce Court" that is a mortal lock to appear on the next Divorce Court Greatest Hits compilation, plaintiff Nathan Sellars accused his ex-girlfriend Lia Palmquist of sleeping with the entire Wu-Tang Clan.
The legal issues between 50 Cent and Sleek Audio continue, and once again, 50 Cent has found himself at the loosing end. As we reported on last year, Fiddy had taken Sleek to court, suing them over a debt he claimed the company owed him (a debt of $261,000).
Ludacris hasn't put out an album since 2010's Battle of the Sexes, but although he's appeared in several big movies including the "Fast & Furious" franchise, he still seems to be having some financial issues.
Chief Keef has been getting a little too cozy with jail time recently, having been in jail twice since October, both on drug-related offenses. The rapper is avoiding a third prison stay by finally paying off some of the child support he owes his baby mama.
Justice Department Petitioning Against DMX's Bankruptcy Case [Update: Bankruptcy Denied By New York Judge] Nov 10, 2013 at 03:30pm
DMX can't seem to catch a break. The rapper who filed for bankruptcy in the summer, is facing some problems from the Justice Department when it comes to his filing.
- 21 Rappers That Were Influenced By Nas' "Illmatic"1,617 Views18 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces Upcoming Album With Diplo2,416 Views18 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Settles 2013 Assault Case2,578 Views4 Comments
- Quavo & Offset Of Migos Arrested During Concert At Georgia Southern University20,146 Views48 Comments
- The Weeknd Brings Out Kanye West At Coachella9,460 Views31 Comments
- Victim in Suge Knight Hit-And-Run Incident Blames Self For Terry Carter's Death12,848 Views40 Comments
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO39,649 Views93 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 173,373 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks6,863 Views16 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork13,742 Views28 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans4,259 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling2,750 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 189,361 Views29 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges12,966 Views28 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"4,792 Views3 Comments
You may also like...
- Told Y'all474 Views