Listen to 11:11 (Wish) [Prod. By Salaam Remi], the latest track from Jordin Sparks. The cut dropped on Sunday, November 17th, 2013. Jordin Sparks's future brightens with every new release, and 11:11 (Wish) [Prod. By Salaam Remi] certainly isn't an exception.
Listen to Skipping A Beat, the new track by Jordin Sparks, which was dropped on Thursday, August 1st, 2013. Jordin Sparks's odds keep getting better with each new leak, and Skipping A Beat will undoubtedly improve his chances of winning.
Listen to I Am Woman, the new track by Jordin Sparks, which was dropped on Friday, May 6th, 2011. Jordin Sparks's odds keep getting better with each new leak, and I Am Woman will undoubtedly improve his chances of winning.
Give The World I Knew (Prod By Ryan Tedder) a listen - it's a new offering from Jordin Sparks. It was dropped on Saturday, April 9th, 2011.
- Big K.R.I.T. Says New Project Coming "Very Soon"109 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Young Dolph's "Shittin On The Industry" Mixtape3,647 Views8 Comments
- John Legend & Chrissy Teigen Expecting First Child Together1,909 Views35 Comments
- Tracklist Revealed For DJ Khaled’s “I Changed A Lot” Album16,633 Views85 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Ex Karrine Steffans Blasts Him For His Sex Tape Performance82,044 Views229 Comments
- Rich The Kid & ILoveMakonnen To Release "Whip It Up" Mixtape8,063 Views57 Comments
- Future Buys Drake Diamond-Encrusted FBGOVO Ring38,733 Views220 Comments
- BET Hip Hop Awards 2015 Green Carpet Interviews: T-Pain, DeJ, Esco, & More9,729 Views12 Comments
- LeBron James Ends His Deal With McDonald's To Become A Pizza Franchisee13,823 Views0 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign To Release "Airplane Mode" Mixtape Tomorrow9,339 Views33 Comments
- Rihanna Named One Of "The Greats" By NYTimes Style Magazine3,570 Views34 Comments
- Lil Durk & Dej Loaf: "Next Big Hip-Hop Couple"27,383 Views67 Comments
- BET Hip Hop Awards 2015 Cypher To Feature Vince Staples, Redman, & More26,679 Views136 Comments
- DJ Khaled Announces Album Release Date, Two Singles Dropping Today14,771 Views77 Comments