Michael Rapaport Compares Kobe To Kanye, Speaks On Celebrity All-Star Game +More Feb 12, 2015 at 01:05pm
Yesterday, we visited Jordan Heads, a sneaker consignment shop located in Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn for an opportunity to chat with New York native, actor, director, comedian and, most importantly, former Celebrity All-Star Game MVP- Michael Rapaport.
When NBA star basketball player Michael Jordan teamed up with Nike in 1984 and launched his Air Jordan brand the following year, unbeknownst to former Chicago Bulls shooting guard, he was making history.
In his latest rant against Nike, Kanye went bananas on a recent interview with Sway Calloway on "Sway in the Morning" on Sirius XM radio.
Earlier today, the University of Oregon announced that men's basketball players Ben Carter and Dominic Artis violated NCAA rules by selling team-issued apparel over the past year.
Sgt. Antoine Williams is under investigation for allegedly stealing a collection of Air Jordans during a raid at a home in Texas. In other words, every sneakerheads worst nightmare. Coming home to a bunch of empty boxes and no kicks.
This Air Jordan 3 "Eminem" custom comes to us by way of Sal of The Cllctiv IV.
In an attempt to draw an even bigger parallel between the hip hop community and the sneaker world, it's time to take a look at some of the most iconic hip hop artists and their sneaker counterparts.
The only thing approaching the iconography of Michael Jordan's career is the indelible mark his Nike-Jordan Brand sneakers left on not only basketball and sneaker culture, but pop culture.
Being in the spotlight from a young age, fans know a lot about Bow Wow, and his love of basketball has been well chronicled in music videos, his appearances in celebrity games, and his willingness to Tweet or talk hoops at any moment. Growing up as a celebri
- Natural Born Hustlers: Top 5 Rapper CEOs536 Views2 Comments
- RIhanna Named Best Selling Digital Artist Of All-Time1,932 Views16 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Arrested During XXL Freshman Concert In NYC18,069 Views46 Comments
- Scottie Pippen Says He Was LeBron James Before LeBron James5,906 Views0 Comments
- Review: Miguel's "WILDHEART"15,160 Views25 Comments
- Joell Ortiz Says Slaughterhouse's Album "Glass House" Is Done6,822 Views16 Comments
- Young Thug Says Kanye Bought Him A Pair Of Yeezys From A Reseller On eBay10,999 Views0 Comments
- Review: King Los' "God, Money, War" 12,689 Views104 Comments
- Apple Music Officially Launchs, Pharrell Releases "Freedom" On It11,674 Views58 Comments
- The 10 Craziest Tour Riders In Hip-Hop14,585 Views42 Comments
- A$AP Rocky & Wiz Khalifa Announce European Tour10,750 Views27 Comments
- Online Air Jordan Restock Announced For Today5,533 Views0 Comments
- Top Tracks: June 22 - June 2816,698 Views12 Comments
- The Game Ordered To Pay Nanny $200K24,472 Views50 Comments