Michael Rapaport Compares Kobe To Kanye, Speaks On Celebrity All-Star Game +More Feb 12, 2015 at 01:05pm
Yesterday, we visited Jordan Heads, a sneaker consignment shop located in Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn for an opportunity to chat with New York native, actor, director, comedian and, most importantly, former Celebrity All-Star Game MVP- Michael Rapaport.
When NBA star basketball player Michael Jordan teamed up with Nike in 1984 and launched his Air Jordan brand the following year, unbeknownst to former Chicago Bulls shooting guard, he was making history.
During a recent interview with TMZ at the Nokia Theater in L.A., Game broke down several things rappers apparently can and tend to write off on their taxes, including but not limited to medical marijuana, Jordans and making it rain in the strip club...Check ou
In his latest rant against Nike, Kanye went bananas on a recent interview with Sway Calloway on "Sway in the Morning" on Sirius XM radio.
Earlier today, the University of Oregon announced that men's basketball players Ben Carter and Dominic Artis violated NCAA rules by selling team-issued apparel over the past year.
Sgt. Antoine Williams is under investigation for allegedly stealing a collection of Air Jordans during a raid at a home in Texas. In other words, every sneakerheads worst nightmare. Coming home to a bunch of empty boxes and no kicks.
This Air Jordan 3 "Eminem" custom comes to us by way of Sal of The Cllctiv IV.
In an attempt to draw an even bigger parallel between the hip hop community and the sneaker world, it's time to take a look at some of the most iconic hip hop artists and their sneaker counterparts.
The only thing approaching the iconography of Michael Jordan's career is the indelible mark his Nike-Jordan Brand sneakers left on not only basketball and sneaker culture, but pop culture.
Being in the spotlight from a young age, fans know a lot about Bow Wow, and his love of basketball has been well chronicled in music videos, his appearances in celebrity games, and his willingness to Tweet or talk hoops at any moment. Growing up as a celebri
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"2,817 Views36 Comments
- All-Black Colorway Of The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost To Release This Fall925 Views0 Comments
- Review: Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"3,363 Views31 Comments
- Chris Brown & The Mother Of His Child Go Back & Forth On Instagram13,386 Views42 Comments
- Stream Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die II"1,374 Views6 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (June 27 - July 3)3,541 Views4 Comments
- Diddy's Assault Case Rejected By District Attorney5,377 Views17 Comments
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music7,814 Views27 Comments
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"16,514 Views47 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast12,235 Views3 Comments
- Rae Sremmurd Say 2nd Album Dropping In December, Wiz Khalifa Collab Coming Soon14,697 Views32 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces "The Stars Of The Trap" Tour17,088 Views34 Comments
- Real Vs. Fake 'Shattered Backboard' Air Jordan 1761 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Responds To Fox News Criticism Of BET Awards Performance43,041 Views145 Comments
- Review: Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"35,717 Views266 Comments
You may also like...