Michael Rapaport Compares Kobe To Kanye, Speaks On Celebrity All-Star Game +More Feb 12, 2015 at 01:05pm
Yesterday, we visited Jordan Heads, a sneaker consignment shop located in Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn for an opportunity to chat with New York native, actor, director, comedian and, most importantly, former Celebrity All-Star Game MVP- Michael Rapaport.
When NBA star basketball player Michael Jordan teamed up with Nike in 1984 and launched his Air Jordan brand the following year, unbeknownst to former Chicago Bulls shooting guard, he was making history.
During a recent interview with TMZ at the Nokia Theater in L.A., Game broke down several things rappers apparently can and tend to write off on their taxes, including but not limited to medical marijuana, Jordans and making it rain in the strip club...Check ou
In his latest rant against Nike, Kanye went bananas on a recent interview with Sway Calloway on "Sway in the Morning" on Sirius XM radio.
Earlier today, the University of Oregon announced that men's basketball players Ben Carter and Dominic Artis violated NCAA rules by selling team-issued apparel over the past year.
Sgt. Antoine Williams is under investigation for allegedly stealing a collection of Air Jordans during a raid at a home in Texas. In other words, every sneakerheads worst nightmare. Coming home to a bunch of empty boxes and no kicks.
This Air Jordan 3 "Eminem" custom comes to us by way of Sal of The Cllctiv IV.
In an attempt to draw an even bigger parallel between the hip hop community and the sneaker world, it's time to take a look at some of the most iconic hip hop artists and their sneaker counterparts.
The only thing approaching the iconography of Michael Jordan's career is the indelible mark his Nike-Jordan Brand sneakers left on not only basketball and sneaker culture, but pop culture.
Being in the spotlight from a young age, fans know a lot about Bow Wow, and his love of basketball has been well chronicled in music videos, his appearances in celebrity games, and his willingness to Tweet or talk hoops at any moment. Growing up as a celebri
- Here Are The Winners Of The 2015 BET Hip-Hop Awards326 Views6 Comments
- 2015 BET Hip-Hop Awards Performances2,661 Views16 Comments
- 2015 BET Hip-Hop Awards Cyphers7,424 Views33 Comments
- Lamar Odom Found Unconscious At A Love Ranch In Nevada4,527 Views0 Comments
- The 10 Most Valuable Air Jordan 13s To Have In Your Collection881 Views0 Comments
- Master P Reveals "Empire" Artwork, Tracklist & Release Date3,972 Views36 Comments
- Chris Brown Shares Release Date For "Royalty"7,792 Views60 Comments
- A3C Highlights: Travi$ Scott, DeJ Loaf, Wiz Khalifa & More3,719 Views2 Comments
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About DJ Khaled12,235 Views30 Comments
- T.I. Apologizes For Saying He'd Never Vote For A Woman President5,849 Views67 Comments
- Skeme Shares "Ingleworld 3" Tracklist, Artwork & Release Date3,324 Views12 Comments
- Here Are The Nominations For the 43rd Annual American Music Awards3,948 Views55 Comments
- Brother Ali, Atmosphere To Headline Rhymesayers 20th Anniversary Concert1,239 Views12 Comments
- Wale & Sway Cover RESPECT Magazine2,698 Views11 Comments
- Quiz: Can You Guess Who This Jewelry Belongs To?4,496 Views26 Comments