Fat Joe is still practicing the technique of licking the soles of his deadstock sneakers.
Jordan Brand has announced that they've partnered with Drake, just days after Adidas confirmed their signing of Kanye West. Last night, Drake was hinting at the new partnership by posting two separate OVO Stingray Packs; one including the Jordan 10, the other
Drake unveiled a special "OVO" Air Jordan 10 Stingray Pack along with an OVO Air Jordan 12 Stingray Pack, via his instagram account.The all white 10 features a glistening, icy outsole with the OVO logo and jumpman decked out in gold.
According to the breakdown in the slide; materials takes up most of the cost with a staggering $10.75. Add in labor ($2.43), overhead ($2.10), and factory profit ($0.97) and you get an estimated production cost of $16.25.
Dj Khaled had shown off his "Bel Air" Jordan 5s, infrared 3Lab5, and most notably; the "White/Infrared" Jordan 6 yesterday. Those crispy looking infrared 6s really got us looking forward to the February 15th release date.
The team over at Sole Clinics came through big time with this carbon fiber Air Jordan 11 custom. The all-black colorway looks super smooth, swapping the iconic patent leather for a more rugged carbon fiber.
Cam'ron took to instagram to display some of his sneaker collection. His stash goes from floor, which is marble of course, to ceiling. You can see a ton of Reebok boxes, which isn't surprising considering his recent work with Reebok.
In a blow to sneakerheads everywhere, word on the streets is the Black/Cement Air Jordan 3 '88 will NOT be releasing.
Big K.R.I.T is no stranger when it comes to Jordans.
You may recognize Tina Colada from appearances in Sweets and Black Men magazine, but today she's making her debut as an HNHH Hottie! The New York beauty sports some fresh, cool grey Jordan 9s and not much else in our exclusive photoshoot!
We have not seen a new Melo M9 released in a while, but Jordan is back at it with a new Black/Metallic Gold/Gym Red colorway. This M9 may be one of the last featured in the M9 collection before the M10 is released.
Tonight here are the official images of the Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" that is slated for an August 17th release. The pair features a two tone grey upper with black and green glow accents. Along with a white midsole and is finished with a green glow outsol
- Review: Miguel's "WILDHEART"2,475 Views11 Comments
- Joell Ortiz Says Slaughterhouse's Album "Glass House" Is Done3,615 Views13 Comments
- Young Thug Says Kanye Bought Him A Pair Of Yeezys From A Reseller On eBay6,715 Views0 Comments
- Review: King Los' "God, Money, War" 7,302 Views87 Comments
- Apple Music Officially Launchs, Pharrell Releases "Freedom" On It8,267 Views52 Comments
- The 10 Craziest Tour Riders In Hip-Hop8,711 Views37 Comments
- A$AP Rocky & Wiz Khalifa Announce European Tour7,127 Views22 Comments
- Online Air Jordan Restock Announced For Today4,142 Views0 Comments
- Top Tracks: June 22 - June 2815,453 Views12 Comments
- The Game Ordered To Pay Nanny $200K22,221 Views50 Comments
- Diddy On His Fall At The BET Awards: "I Busted My Ass!"15,240 Views34 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "The Chronic" Will Be Available To Stream For First Time On Apple Music10,108 Views46 Comments
- Meek Mill's Tour Rider Is Mostly Meat & Alcohol18,832 Views44 Comments
- Stream Main Attrakionz "808s & Dark Grapes III" & Read Our Interview With The Duo4,689 Views3 Comments
- Dwyane Wade Opts Out Of His Contract With The Miami Heat, Will Become A Free Agent3,774 Views0 Comments