Fat Joe is still practicing the technique of licking the soles of his deadstock sneakers.
Jordan Brand has announced that they've partnered with Drake, just days after Adidas confirmed their signing of Kanye West. Last night, Drake was hinting at the new partnership by posting two separate OVO Stingray Packs; one including the Jordan 10, the other
Drake unveiled a special "OVO" Air Jordan 10 Stingray Pack along with an OVO Air Jordan 12 Stingray Pack, via his instagram account.The all white 10 features a glistening, icy outsole with the OVO logo and jumpman decked out in gold.
According to the breakdown in the slide; materials takes up most of the cost with a staggering $10.75. Add in labor ($2.43), overhead ($2.10), and factory profit ($0.97) and you get an estimated production cost of $16.25.
Dj Khaled had shown off his "Bel Air" Jordan 5s, infrared 3Lab5, and most notably; the "White/Infrared" Jordan 6 yesterday. Those crispy looking infrared 6s really got us looking forward to the February 15th release date.
The team over at Sole Clinics came through big time with this carbon fiber Air Jordan 11 custom. The all-black colorway looks super smooth, swapping the iconic patent leather for a more rugged carbon fiber.
Cam'ron took to instagram to display some of his sneaker collection. His stash goes from floor, which is marble of course, to ceiling. You can see a ton of Reebok boxes, which isn't surprising considering his recent work with Reebok.
In a blow to sneakerheads everywhere, word on the streets is the Black/Cement Air Jordan 3 '88 will NOT be releasing.
Big K.R.I.T is no stranger when it comes to Jordans.
You may recognize Tina Colada from appearances in Sweets and Black Men magazine, but today she's making her debut as an HNHH Hottie! The New York beauty sports some fresh, cool grey Jordan 9s and not much else in our exclusive photoshoot!
We have not seen a new Melo M9 released in a while, but Jordan is back at it with a new Black/Metallic Gold/Gym Red colorway. This M9 may be one of the last featured in the M9 collection before the M10 is released.
Tonight here are the official images of the Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" that is slated for an August 17th release. The pair features a two tone grey upper with black and green glow accents. Along with a white midsole and is finished with a green glow outsol
- Album Cover & Tracklist Revealed For Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album"9,522 Views61 Comments
- Joe Budden On Meek Mill's Affection For Nicki Minaj: "I Hate Everything About It"13,833 Views44 Comments
- Run The Jewels Have A Weekly Beats 1 Radio Show & It Starts Tonight938 Views2 Comments
- Classic Rotation: D'Angelo's "Brown Sugar"1,403 Views7 Comments
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"21,081 Views136 Comments
- All-Black Colorway Of The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost To Release This Fall3,042 Views0 Comments
- Review: Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"7,249 Views57 Comments
- Chris Brown & The Mother Of His Child Go Back & Forth On Instagram22,633 Views62 Comments
- Stream Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die II"2,301 Views6 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (June 27 - July 3)5,282 Views6 Comments
- Diddy's Assault Case Rejected By District Attorney7,151 Views18 Comments
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music9,447 Views28 Comments
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"17,758 Views46 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast13,150 Views3 Comments
- Rae Sremmurd Say 2nd Album Dropping In December, Wiz Khalifa Collab Coming Soon15,978 Views36 Comments
You may also like...