Fat Joe is still practicing the technique of licking the soles of his deadstock sneakers.
Jordan Brand has announced that they've partnered with Drake, just days after Adidas confirmed their signing of Kanye West. Last night, Drake was hinting at the new partnership by posting two separate OVO Stingray Packs; one including the Jordan 10, the other
Drake unveiled a special "OVO" Air Jordan 10 Stingray Pack along with an OVO Air Jordan 12 Stingray Pack, via his instagram account.The all white 10 features a glistening, icy outsole with the OVO logo and jumpman decked out in gold.
According to the breakdown in the slide; materials takes up most of the cost with a staggering $10.75. Add in labor ($2.43), overhead ($2.10), and factory profit ($0.97) and you get an estimated production cost of $16.25.
Dj Khaled had shown off his "Bel Air" Jordan 5s, infrared 3Lab5, and most notably; the "White/Infrared" Jordan 6 yesterday. Those crispy looking infrared 6s really got us looking forward to the February 15th release date.
The team over at Sole Clinics came through big time with this carbon fiber Air Jordan 11 custom. The all-black colorway looks super smooth, swapping the iconic patent leather for a more rugged carbon fiber.
Cam'ron took to instagram to display some of his sneaker collection. His stash goes from floor, which is marble of course, to ceiling. You can see a ton of Reebok boxes, which isn't surprising considering his recent work with Reebok.
In a blow to sneakerheads everywhere, word on the streets is the Black/Cement Air Jordan 3 '88 will NOT be releasing.
Big K.R.I.T is no stranger when it comes to Jordans.
You may recognize Tina Colada from appearances in Sweets and Black Men magazine, but today she's making her debut as an HNHH Hottie! The New York beauty sports some fresh, cool grey Jordan 9s and not much else in our exclusive photoshoot!
We have not seen a new Melo M9 released in a while, but Jordan is back at it with a new Black/Metallic Gold/Gym Red colorway. This M9 may be one of the last featured in the M9 collection before the M10 is released.
Tonight here are the official images of the Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" that is slated for an August 17th release. The pair features a two tone grey upper with black and green glow accents. Along with a white midsole and is finished with a green glow outsol
- Miguel Clarifies Frank Ocean Statement3,183 Views12 Comments
- The Game Says Dr. Dre Called "The Documentary 2" The Best Rap Album In 5 Years14,240 Views194 Comments
- The 10 Best Nina Simone Samples In Hip Hop2,555 Views3 Comments
- First Week Sales Numbers For Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"22,537 Views105 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Released From Jail5,696 Views25 Comments
- Diddy Reportedly Preparing "No Way Out 2" As His Final Album7,039 Views23 Comments
- Lil Wayne’s Best Pop Culture References In "FWA"13,712 Views125 Comments
- Nick Young Says Blake Griffin Is 'Too Beige' To Star In The Next Space Jam Movie3,166 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Calls Rick Ross Kidnapping Charges "Bullshit"12,490 Views25 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Was 2 Hours Late To Her Wireless Festival Set8,834 Views20 Comments
- Miguel Believes He Makes "Better Music" Than Frank Ocean12,374 Views109 Comments
- 5 NBA Stars Who Will Have New Homes Next Season4,025 Views0 Comments
- 50 Cent & Diddy's Effen Vs. Ciroc Battle Continues On Instagram21,492 Views70 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Shot A Short Film Starring Skepta & Novelist7,327 Views7 Comments
- Joe Budden Reveals "All Love Lost" Cover Art10,038 Views51 Comments
You may also like...