Leaked Images Of Russell Westbrook's First Signature Sneaker, The Jordan Westbrook 0 Mar 5, 2015 at 09:54am
When we learned that Jordan Brand would be blessing Russell Westbrook with his own signature sneaker- the Jordan Westbrook 0- this is not at all what we were expecting. Instead of a technologically advanced performance basketball sneaker, we are instead given
DOG, Jordan Brand just dropped a bomb on us this morning.After hearing of some rumors, it was confirmed that the '3-Peat,' or 'Three Time's A Charm,' Air Jordan 8 will be joining the classic 'Aqua' and 'Chrome' colorways in 2015.
We finally have confirmation regarding some of our favorite sneaker rumors. According to Nike's PR Director, Heidi Burgett, Jordan Brand will be coming on strong this Holiday season with the Jordan 8s, as well as some other classics and new-looks Js.
We've long anticipated Jordan Brand blessing Russell Westbrook with his own signature shoe, and today we learn that it will in fact be coming to fruition.
The Air Jordan 5 "Oreo" is scheduled to drop on Friday, November 29th. The Black Friday release is fitting for the predominately black Oreo 5. The sneaker is constructed of an all black suede upper, with a cool grey jumpman on the tongue.
Last week we showed you customs that were out of this world and above all, unique.
It appears that Jordan Brand will be releasing a "Fear Pack" as images of a Jordan III, IV, and V model surfaced. While the III's are rumored to be photoshopped, both the IV and V models appear to be releasing towards the end of the year.
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald2,148 Views16 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"9,556 Views49 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 409,421 Views53 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot5,735 Views32 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn"8,713 Views64 Comments
- A Look Inside Mark Wahlberg's $100,000 Sneaker Collection2,855 Views0 Comments
- Pusha T's "King Push" Slated For Spring 2016, Wants To Release "Cruel Summer 2"7,888 Views39 Comments
- Rick Ross Covers The Source 2,939 Views26 Comments
- Tinashe Covers Dazed Magazine6,035 Views42 Comments
- Drake & Nicki Minaj Are Nominated For TIME Person Of The Year14,583 Views178 Comments
- Adele's Album "25" Went Double Platinum In Three Days23,415 Views246 Comments
- A Complete Guide To This Weekend's Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sneaker Releases2,323 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown Announces New Release Date For “Royalty”24,697 Views73 Comments
- Top Tracks: November 16 - November 2222,475 Views30 Comments
- Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn" Release Date Revealed22,530 Views113 Comments