Drake took to Instagram the other day to reveal a never-before-seen pair of "Drake Vs. Lil Wayne" Jordan 3s, obviously themed around the current tour the two YMCMB rappers are on.
How did MJ perform night in and night out on such a high level? It's gotta be the shoes! Michael Jordan sat down with the 2K Sports crew to talk about his favorite dunks, the lure of the number 23, and most importantly, to reveal his favorite Jordans.Jordan
After lighting up the sneaker world with his exclusive Air Jordan 11 "Pantone" signed by Tinker Hatfield, Usher has finally delivered an encore. The music icon took teaser photos of two 1of1 all-gold Air Jordans.
- Young Dro Arrested For Theft1,992 Views8 Comments
- How To Tell If Your Yeezy Boosts Are Fake817 Views0 Comments
- Stream Wale's New Album "The Album About Nothing"8,613 Views61 Comments
- Stream Ludacris' New Album "Ludaversal"3,259 Views23 Comments
- Jay Z Wants TIDAL To "Extend The Album Cycle" & Restore "Fair Trade" In Music17,295 Views33 Comments
- Top 5 "Shook Ones" Freestyles16,993 Views58 Comments
- Kanye West, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, J. Cole & More Announced As Owners Of TIDAL37,180 Views67 Comments
- Lil Wayne To Release "Free Weezy Album" In April?20,565 Views82 Comments
- Kevin Durant Lists His Top-10 NBA Players, Speaks On His 'Rap Career' + More3,175 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna's 10 Hardest Hip Hop Tracks6,589 Views9 Comments
- De La Soul Launch Kickstarter For First Album In A Decade2,147 Views23 Comments
- Waka Flocka Announces "Salute Me Or Shoot Me 5" Mixtape Release Date4,357 Views23 Comments
- A History Of Wiz Khalifa X Curren$y Collabs5,681 Views16 Comments
- 50 Cent & French Montana Clown Each Other On Instagram35,265 Views70 Comments
You may also like...
- Watch Jay Z's TIDAL Launch Announcement Live6,281 Views