Johnny May Cash's My Last Days is quietly one of the best mixtapes of the year, but it hasn't stopped the Chicago rapper from moving forward. Cash's self-titled EP, and first retail release, is coming out June 30th on Chop Squad/Empire.
Johnny May Cash-- otherwise known as the literal bro of Young Chop --released the criminally underrated My Last Days mixtape earlier this year, which primarily linked him with Chop Squad producers.
Underrated Audio is back on our mission to supply you with exciting new music you may have missed upon initial browsing, from artists who haven't quite broken the mainstream. The talent is there, the quality uncut.
One look at the title of Johnny May Cash's new record suggests it might be yet another freestyle over Kanye West's drill-inspired single of the same name.
A few days ago, Chopsquad affiliate Johnny May Cash dropped off his new mixtape My Last Days, which featured guest spots from YB, King Rell, SD, Ca$h Out and Jrock, and production from Young Chop, among others. Today a video for the tape's "JUGG" arrives.
Johnny May Cash returns today with his full mixtape My Last Days. Young Chop's artist works heavily with Chop on this one, as well as Chopsquad DJ and Asurms Music. Features come from SD, Cash Out, King Rell, YB and JRock, with 16 tracks total.
On Tuesday, Johnny May Cash will drop his new tape entitled My Last Days, and today he gets us hype for the project in the most convincing way possible: sharing a new, Young Chop-produced heater.
Drake said nothing was the same and Johnny May Cash may agree, because for him it's a difference. Today Johnny May Cash drops the video to his most recent Young Chop-produced single, "It's A Difference." The song is featuring Rampage.
With Still, his debut album that dropped a couple of months ago, Chicago producer Yougn Chop got the chance to curate a full-length collection of music on his own.
DJ Honorz is putting out his mixtape Boss Shit Only: Volume 2 soon, and today we've gotten an early leak from the tape. On "100 Bandz," SD, who hosts the tape, teams up with Flexx Mobb and Johnny May Cash. Listen and download below.
Of all the bangers on Lil Reese's 2013 tape Supa Savage, the Young Chop-produced "Irrelevant" might hit the hardest. The track's now gotten a dark video courtesy of director Paul John. Watch above.
French Montana, who recently revealed that he would take on "Mac & Cheese 4" as a new album rather than a mixtape, returns to his most recent tape "Coke Boys 4" with a "Paranoid" visual.
Paranoid (Remix) French MontanaFeat. Jadakiss, Rick Ross, Diddy, Jadakiss, Chinx , Lil Durk & Johnny May Cash
French Montana enlists Rick Ross, Diddy, Jadakiss, Chinx, Lil Durk and Johnny May Cash for this new remix of the Young Chop-produced "Paranoid", included on his new Coke Boys 4 mixtape with the Coke Boys. Quotable Lyrics
Johnny May Cash continues to impress with each new leak, and Ever Cents (Prod. By Young Chop) is no exception. It's strengthens Johnny May Cash's already impressive body of work, which has seen positive change over the years.
Stream Paranoid (Prod. By Young Chop) , a new offering from Johnny May Cash, which was released on Thursday, September 5th, 2013. Things are looking better for Johnny May Cash with each new release, which Paranoid (Prod. By Young Chop) has proven yet again.
Give All We See Is Green a listen - it's a new offering from Young Chop, featuring Johnny May Cash, Y.B. & Fat Trel . It was dropped on Tuesday, August 20th, 2013.
Give Ballin' a spin - it's a new offering from Young Chop, featuring Johnny May Cash, Lil Durk, King Rell & Y.B.. It was dropped on Monday, May 13th, 2013.
The latest visual from Johnny May Cash, produced by Darrel Jackson, shot by Elevator and edited by Say It Ain't Toinne and Elevator with a guest appearance from Young Chop. How do y'all feel about the collabo with Young Chop?
Give 1Hunna a listen - it's a new offering from Young Chop, featuring Johnny May Cash, King 1James & Roland Green. It was dropped on Wednesday, March 20th, 2013.
- Adidas Yeezy Boost Concept Headphones Unveiled5 Views0 Comments
- DJ Mustard Is Working On "Hard" New Material With Britney Spears1,677 Views7 Comments
- Meek Mill Reveals Pre-Jail "DWMTM" Songs Will Be Released Soon12,622 Views68 Comments
- OG Maco Clarifies His Criticism Of Travi$ Scott's "3500"9,655 Views46 Comments
- ASAP Rocky: "The Rita Ora Thing Was Tasteless Of Me"10,953 Views23 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: July 4th11,882 Views26 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Previews New Gucci Mane Collab, Says New Album "On The Way"7,633 Views25 Comments
- Fans Trash Nightclub After Boosie Badazz No-Show9,274 Views24 Comments
- 10 Essential Baauer Tracks5,476 Views2 Comments
- 50 Cent Covers Muscle & Fitness For His 40th Birthday9,509 Views32 Comments
- Kid Cudi Says "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven" Is 98% Done, Single Out This Month10,733 Views41 Comments
- Will Smith Reveals He's Been Working With Drake On Jaden Smith's Beats 1 Radio Show23,024 Views31 Comments
- Dr. Dre's Beats 1 Radio Show Debuts Today7,550 Views12 Comments
- Meek Mill Disses Joe Budden Over Comments About His Relationship With Nicki Minaj68,981 Views254 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album" On Tidal151,983 Views853 Comments
You may also like...
- Mark Battles "Knew Enough" Video899 Views