Johnny Cinco of Quality Control affiliation makes a swift return after hitting us with "Knew That." The Hoodrich Juan Pablo-featured song didn't fare too well on the site, with a strong user-rating of "MEH," so we'll have to see if this Shy Glizzy co
Quality Control may be helmed by Migos, but it's got a well-rounded roster of up-and-comers just on the verge of breaking.
Johnny Cinco has had our attention since "They Gave The Wrong Young Nigga Money," which proved early on the rapper could craft a hit (though it unfortunately never reached its full potential).
Soulja Boy recently dropped his single "Cake," in which he blatantly co-opts Young Thug's flow. On Friday he dropped Swag The Mixtape, where "Cake" is featured alongside 24 (!) other tracks.
Plenty of artists shot impromptu music videos during this year's SXSW, but we guarantee few took the city by storm like OG Maco and Johnny Cinco.
Atlanta-based rapper Johnny Cinco released his newest mixtape Trap Religious today just six weeks after dropping I Swear. He's on pace to drop six tapes in 2015 alone.
This morning, Johnny Cinco delivered an unannounced project called Trap Religious, and by far the most remarkable song on it is one called "Virtual Trapping" that features Peewee Longway.
Just over a month ago, Johnny Cinco shared a new tape entitled I Swear, and now, seemingly out of the blue, he's dropped a new project on us. Trap Religious is, as of right now, only available to stream on Soundcloud, and we're not sure if it's
It's no secret that Rich Homie Quan and Johnny Cinco haven’t seen eye to eye over the years. The two have repeatedly dissed each other on various records and interviews.
With Migos, Rich The Kid, OG Maco, Skippa Da Flippa and Johnny Cinco all closing out the year strongly, Atlanta's Quality Control label is looking real good going into next year. Today, Cinco keeps the hot streak going with his "Overseas" video.
Last week, Atlanta natives Johnny Cinco and Money Makin Nique linked up for a joint EP by the name of The Extra EP. A dope, six track project that showcased two very different rappers with great chemistry, the EP's intro track has gotten a video.
Johnny Cinco returns today with his second video in three days. After dropping visuals for "Right Up Outta There" on Sunday, the ATLien has shared "Trap Back," a video that also features Migos' Offset and YFNKay.
Since bursting onto the radars of rap blogs everywhere (and even some radio stations now!) with "U Guessed It," Atlanta's OG Maco has, with only a few exceptions, been actively bucking peoples' perceptions of him by releasing music that sounds nothing like his
- Rick Ross Reveals Tracklist For “Renzel Remixes”10,764 Views49 Comments
- Review: Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"4,925 Views20 Comments
- Top 5 Things That Sneakerheads Are Thankful For502 Views0 Comments
- Jahlil Okafor Scuffles With A Heckler In Boston4,574 Views0 Comments
- #TBT: Chris Brown's Smash Singles11,180 Views33 Comments
- Lil Wayne's "No Ceilings 2" Tracklist Revealed177,082 Views343 Comments
- Beyoncé Is Putting Out A Line Of Streetwear6,484 Views11 Comments
- A HotNewHipHop Thanksgiving: 10 Things We're Thankful For6,632 Views39 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Debuted Another New Record The Other Night16,161 Views59 Comments
- Lil Wayne Being Sued By Trukfit Model For Using Her Image On T-Shirt25,191 Views78 Comments
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"12,780 Views149 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"5,752 Views30 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th14,381 Views36 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20167,559 Views27 Comments