After debuting his project For The Hopeful a few weeks back to reader acclaim here at HNHH, Los Angeles' Azad Right returns with the remix to one of the project's many highlights.
New York hip-hop gets a good look on this new single from the legendary DJ Kay Slay. Featuring a street-ready instrumental from Level 13, "Don't Say Nothing To Me" is packed with quotables.
Bottom Feeder Music is working on putting together a compilation album, Gorilla State, and today they've unleashed the first single off it.
Joell Ortiz is preparing his new solo record, House Slippers for a September 16th release, and today he's shared a new track from the upcoming album.
DJ NAIM recruits Joell Ortiz for bars on his new single "I Feel Wonderful" and Triple A for production. The song finds the Slaughterhouse MC killing the beat as he declares just how wonderful he's feeling. Oh so wonderful. He's all about the color green.
Joell Ortiz gave us "House Slippers", the lead single from his upcoming album of the same name earlier this year, and today he's returned with yet another sampling from the project, "Music Saved My Life".The reflective track, produced by Diplomats-approved pro
Back in February, CyHi The Prynce put out his Black Hystori Project, which featured "Huey," a standout track about Huey Newton, a prominent Black Panther in the '60s.
D.O. (Defy the Odds) is a Toronto-based rapper and motivational speaker, who is getting ready to release his fourth album, Down Home this week.
Continuing the Valentine’s day massacre of tracks getting released, we have another one coming from R&B singer Emanny and his two homies Joe Budden and Joell Ortiz.
With a new Slaughterhouse album on the way, Joell Ortiz decides to drop a solo freestyle, where he raps over Pusha T's "Nosetalgia" beat and asks you why your favorite rapper is your favorite rapper. How does his take compare to King Push's?
Check out Outta Control (Kendrick Response), the latest track from Joell Ortiz, which dropped on Tuesday, August 13th, 2013. Joell Ortiz's movement grows stronger with each new release, and Outta Control (Kendrick Response) has further strengthened that fact.
Listen to 90's Rich, the new track by Peter Jackson featuring DJ Paul, 3D NaTee & Joell Ortiz which was dropped on Friday, August 9th, 2013.
- 30 Essential Future Mixtape Tracks12 Views0 Comments
- Lollapalooza And Coachella Ban Selfie Sticks6,518 Views37 Comments
- 10 Essential MellowHigh Tracks4,451 Views3 Comments
- Review: Earl Sweatshirt's "I Don't Like Sh*t, I Don't Go Outside"12,780 Views38 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Opens Up About Relationship With Chris Brown27,289 Views44 Comments
- Lil Wayne Performs In Miami, Hands Out "Free Weezy Album" T-Shirts20,815 Views43 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Are Working Toward Joint Custody Of Their Son11,785 Views17 Comments
- Travi$ Scott & Young Thug Bring Out Kanye West & Chris Brown In L.A.18,621 Views36 Comments
- Kevin Gates Offers Opinion On Obama: "Get this N---a Out of Office"26,693 Views113 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Ol' Dirty Bastard's "Return To The 36 Chambers: The Dirty Version"2,730 Views8 Comments
- Top-10 Fantasy Basketball Surprises 966 Views0 Comments
- Immortal Technique Arrested On Suspicion Of Assault And Robbery7,673 Views33 Comments
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Big L's "Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous"6,004 Views21 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan's Alleged Speedboat Getaway Is Untrue9,780 Views23 Comments
You may also like...
- My N**gaz607 Views