As of late, Erick Sermon's been in the news more for saying boneheaded things than for his music, but today, he takes us back to what's really important.
As planned, West Coast spitter, Dubb, releases his new DJ Skee and DJ Whoo Kid-hosted project Perfect Timing.
"Detroit Vs. Everybody" has gradually made its way to gold status, and the song's producer, Static Selektah, is pretty excited about the certification.
After debuting his project For The Hopeful a few weeks back to reader acclaim here at HNHH, Los Angeles' Azad Right returns with the remix to one of the project's many highlights.
New York hip-hop gets a good look on this new single from the legendary DJ Kay Slay. Featuring a street-ready instrumental from Level 13, "Don't Say Nothing To Me" is packed with quotables.
Bottom Feeder Music is working on putting together a compilation album, Gorilla State, and today they've unleashed the first single off it.
Joell Ortiz is preparing his new solo record, House Slippers for a September 16th release, and today he's shared a new track from the upcoming album.
DJ NAIM recruits Joell Ortiz for bars on his new single "I Feel Wonderful" and Triple A for production. The song finds the Slaughterhouse MC killing the beat as he declares just how wonderful he's feeling. Oh so wonderful. He's all about the color green.
Joell Ortiz gave us "House Slippers", the lead single from his upcoming album of the same name earlier this year, and today he's returned with yet another sampling from the project, "Music Saved My Life".The reflective track, produced by Diplomats-approved pro
Back in February, CyHi The Prynce put out his Black Hystori Project, which featured "Huey," a standout track about Huey Newton, a prominent Black Panther in the '60s.
D.O. (Defy the Odds) is a Toronto-based rapper and motivational speaker, who is getting ready to release his fourth album, Down Home this week.
Continuing the Valentine’s day massacre of tracks getting released, we have another one coming from R&B singer Emanny and his two homies Joe Budden and Joell Ortiz.
With a new Slaughterhouse album on the way, Joell Ortiz decides to drop a solo freestyle, where he raps over Pusha T's "Nosetalgia" beat and asks you why your favorite rapper is your favorite rapper. How does his take compare to King Push's?
- Action Bronson's Public NXNE Performance Cancelled Following Misogyny Criticism4,908 Views29 Comments
- Nicki Minaj "Demands" Orgasms, Advises Women To Do The Same19,357 Views62 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 23 - 29)3,902 Views4 Comments
- The #SausageMovement Doesn't Appreciate Lil Mama's New Song12,063 Views38 Comments
- President Obama's 'MTM' Air Jordan Pack Officially Revealed2,869 Views0 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Cancels Entire "Great Escape" Tour13,279 Views63 Comments
- "SURF" Got You Feeling Like What? Fans Rejoice On Twitter8,745 Views46 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says He Wanted To Re-Do His Verse On "M'$" After Hearing Lil Wayne's20,969 Views51 Comments
- Allen Iverson Announces Multi-Year Partnership With Stance Socks2,542 Views0 Comments
- Beyoncé's Albums Could Potentially Be Stripped From Tidal10,681 Views20 Comments
- Staff Picks (May 29)1,423 Views2 Comments
- Samples Of The Week: A$AP Rocky Edition5,235 Views4 Comments
- Suspect In Lil Wayne Bus Shooting May Be Affiliated With Young Thug16,021 Views76 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (May 29)2,474 Views0 Comments
- Jay Z Put On Blast For All-White TIDAL Staff13,990 Views121 Comments
You may also like...