For the past few months, D-Block’s Sheek Louch has been hitting us with a ton of freestyles over some classic instrumentals in preparation of his upcoming Silverback Gorilla 2 mixtape, which is rumored to be dropping in September.
Earlier this week, Joell Ortiz and !llmind announced that they'd be linking up for a joint project called Human, which will be out on July 17th. Here's the first track we've heard from it, a posse cut called "Latino Pt.
As of late, Erick Sermon's been in the news more for saying boneheaded things than for his music, but today, he takes us back to what's really important.
As planned, West Coast spitter, Dubb, releases his new DJ Skee and DJ Whoo Kid-hosted project Perfect Timing.
"Detroit Vs. Everybody" has gradually made its way to gold status, and the song's producer, Static Selektah, is pretty excited about the certification.
After debuting his project For The Hopeful a few weeks back to reader acclaim here at HNHH, Los Angeles' Azad Right returns with the remix to one of the project's many highlights.
New York hip-hop gets a good look on this new single from the legendary DJ Kay Slay. Featuring a street-ready instrumental from Level 13, "Don't Say Nothing To Me" is packed with quotables.
Bottom Feeder Music is working on putting together a compilation album, Gorilla State, and today they've unleashed the first single off it.
Joell Ortiz is preparing his new solo record, House Slippers for a September 16th release, and today he's shared a new track from the upcoming album.
DJ NAIM recruits Joell Ortiz for bars on his new single "I Feel Wonderful" and Triple A for production. The song finds the Slaughterhouse MC killing the beat as he declares just how wonderful he's feeling. Oh so wonderful. He's all about the color green.
Joell Ortiz gave us "House Slippers", the lead single from his upcoming album of the same name earlier this year, and today he's returned with yet another sampling from the project, "Music Saved My Life".The reflective track, produced by Diplomats-approved pro
Back in February, CyHi The Prynce put out his Black Hystori Project, which featured "Huey," a standout track about Huey Newton, a prominent Black Panther in the '60s.
D.O. (Defy the Odds) is a Toronto-based rapper and motivational speaker, who is getting ready to release his fourth album, Down Home this week.
Continuing the Valentine’s day massacre of tracks getting released, we have another one coming from R&B singer Emanny and his two homies Joe Budden and Joell Ortiz.
- Fans Trash Nightclub After Boosie Badazz No-Show1,281 Views8 Comments
- 10 Essential Baauer Tracks2,067 Views1 Comment
- 50 Cent Covers Muscle & Fitness For His 40th Birthday3,452 Views19 Comments
- Kid Cudi Says "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven" Is 98% Done, Single Out This Month4,581 Views30 Comments
- Will Smith Reveals He's Been Working With Drake On Jaden Smith's Beats 1 Radio Show11,091 Views26 Comments
- Dr. Dre's Beats 1 Radio Show Debuts Today4,774 Views9 Comments
- Meek Mill Disses Joe Budden Over Comments About His Relationship With Nicki Minaj50,142 Views217 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album" On Tidal125,734 Views759 Comments
- Album Cover & Tracklist Revealed For Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album"72,377 Views144 Comments
- Joe Budden On Meek Mill's Affection For Nicki Minaj: "I Hate Everything About It"60,204 Views80 Comments
- Run The Jewels Have A Weekly Beats 1 Radio Show & It Starts Tonight2,049 Views3 Comments
- Classic Rotation: D'Angelo's "Brown Sugar"2,805 Views9 Comments
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"45,176 Views166 Comments
- All-Black Colorway Of The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost To Release This Fall4,250 Views0 Comments
- Review: Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"11,563 Views70 Comments