As planned, West Coast spitter, Dubb, releases his new DJ Skee and DJ Whoo Kid-hosted project Perfect Timing.
"Detroit Vs. Everybody" has gradually made its way to gold status, and the song's producer, Static Selektah, is pretty excited about the certification.
After debuting his project For The Hopeful a few weeks back to reader acclaim here at HNHH, Los Angeles' Azad Right returns with the remix to one of the project's many highlights.
New York hip-hop gets a good look on this new single from the legendary DJ Kay Slay. Featuring a street-ready instrumental from Level 13, "Don't Say Nothing To Me" is packed with quotables.
Bottom Feeder Music is working on putting together a compilation album, Gorilla State, and today they've unleashed the first single off it.
Joell Ortiz is preparing his new solo record, House Slippers for a September 16th release, and today he's shared a new track from the upcoming album.
DJ NAIM recruits Joell Ortiz for bars on his new single "I Feel Wonderful" and Triple A for production. The song finds the Slaughterhouse MC killing the beat as he declares just how wonderful he's feeling. Oh so wonderful. He's all about the color green.
Joell Ortiz gave us "House Slippers", the lead single from his upcoming album of the same name earlier this year, and today he's returned with yet another sampling from the project, "Music Saved My Life".The reflective track, produced by Diplomats-approved pro
Back in February, CyHi The Prynce put out his Black Hystori Project, which featured "Huey," a standout track about Huey Newton, a prominent Black Panther in the '60s.
D.O. (Defy the Odds) is a Toronto-based rapper and motivational speaker, who is getting ready to release his fourth album, Down Home this week.
Continuing the Valentine’s day massacre of tracks getting released, we have another one coming from R&B singer Emanny and his two homies Joe Budden and Joell Ortiz.
With a new Slaughterhouse album on the way, Joell Ortiz decides to drop a solo freestyle, where he raps over Pusha T's "Nosetalgia" beat and asks you why your favorite rapper is your favorite rapper. How does his take compare to King Push's?
Check out Outta Control (Kendrick Response), the latest track from Joell Ortiz, which dropped on Tuesday, August 13th, 2013. Joell Ortiz's movement grows stronger with each new release, and Outta Control (Kendrick Response) has further strengthened that fact.
- Top Tracks: April 13 - April 193,782 Views5 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan "Hurt" By Young Thug's "Bitch Homie Quan" Comment24,942 Views83 Comments
- Kanye West: "I Am An Innovator," Not A Musician10,258 Views79 Comments
- 4/20 Playlist8,066 Views22 Comments
- araabMUZIK Announces New Album "Dream World"1,842 Views4 Comments
- Russell Westbrook's Air Jordan 'Westbrook 0' Officially Unveiled5,288 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West Covers PAPER Magazine3,826 Views14 Comments
- Migos Denied Bail After Arrest At Georgia Southern University16,356 Views51 Comments
- Rappers Share Their Smoking Preferences For 4/2016,712 Views37 Comments
- Big Sean & Ariana Grande Have Reportedly Broken Up49,524 Views122 Comments
- Dizzy Wright Shares Tracklist & Release Date For "The Growing Process"6,203 Views15 Comments
- Stream Curren$y's "Even More Saturday Night Car Tunes"11,409 Views13 Comments
- 10 Things To Do On 4/2014,530 Views57 Comments
- Top-10 Marijuana Inspired Sneakers654 Views0 Comments
- Lil Durk Shares Artwork, Release Date For "Remember My Name"8,729 Views42 Comments