"Detroit Vs. Everybody" has gradually made its way to gold status, and the song's producer, Static Selektah, is pretty excited about the certification.
On April 14, Bodega BAMZ will release his new album Sidewalk Exec, and ahead of it today, he shares a short film entitled "The Streets Owe Me." Starring BAMZ, Joell Ortiz and Cipha Sounds, the 12 minute film can be watched above.
Last week we featured some of the game's heaviest hitters on Samples Of The Week, with Action Bronson and The Alchemist getting jiggy over a classic drum break and Drake once again paying homage to country music star George Strait.
Joell Ortiz drops a video for his track "Phone", which warns men of the dangers of checking their girl's cellphone. This track appears on Ortiz's latest project, House Slippers, Which fared pretty well with our reviewer and readers alike.
After debuting his project For The Hopeful a few weeks back to reader acclaim here at HNHH, Los Angeles' Azad Right returns with the remix to one of the project's many highlights.
New York hip-hop gets a good look on this new single from the legendary DJ Kay Slay. Featuring a street-ready instrumental from Level 13, "Don't Say Nothing To Me" is packed with quotables.
Joell Ortiz changed this album’s title from Yaowa, basically because this is him at his most comfortable. In Hip Hop, getting too comfortable can sometimes lead to a decline in effort due to loss of hunger.
Bottom Feeder Music is working on putting together a compilation album, Gorilla State, and today they've unleashed the first single off it.
Earlier this week we premiered a new leak, "Q & A", off Joell Ortiz's new album House Slippers. Today the Slaughterhouse MC gives fans an even bigger treat, with a full album stream via Soundcloud.
Joell Ortiz is back with some more heat for your Tuesday. Just hours after dropping off his new single, “Q&A”, the Slaughterhouse member comes through and delivers the official music video for his record “Music Saved My Life” featuring B.o.B.
Joell Ortiz is preparing his new solo record, House Slippers for a September 16th release, and today he's shared a new track from the upcoming album.
Slaughterhouse MC Joell Ortiz stopped by Hot 97 and chopped it up with Laura Stylez, Ebro and Peter Rosenberg. The rapper says with the utmost confidence during the interview that he is better than everyone out there, and no one would want to battle him.
Joell Ortiz Shares Artwork, Tracklist And Release Date For "House Slippers" Album Aug 12, 2014 at 03:32pm
Joell Ortiz has been gearing up for the release of his solo project House Slippers for a few months now, signing to Penalty Entertainment and explaining the album's concept in an interview.
DJ NAIM recruits Joell Ortiz for bars on his new single "I Feel Wonderful" and Triple A for production. The song finds the Slaughterhouse MC killing the beat as he declares just how wonderful he's feeling. Oh so wonderful. He's all about the color green.
After hearing what feels like every other rapper on the planet remix "Hot Nigga" (we posted freestyles from Ace Hood, T.I., Gunplay, and Lil Kim in the past 24 hours alone), we can officially add Slaughterhouse's Joell Ortiz to the Bobby Shmurda hype machine
- Stream Black Milk's "If There's A Hell Below" Instrumental Album242 Views0 Comments
- Diddy Names Kanye West As The Hitmen's Newest Member5,775 Views12 Comments
- 21 Rappers That Were Influenced By Nas' "Illmatic"4,166 Views31 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces Upcoming Album With Diplo4,535 Views25 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Settles 2013 Assault Case3,344 Views5 Comments
- Quavo & Offset Of Migos Arrested During Concert At Georgia Southern University23,896 Views51 Comments
- The Weeknd Brings Out Kanye West At Coachella11,233 Views35 Comments
- Victim in Suge Knight Hit-And-Run Incident Blames Self For Terry Carter's Death13,742 Views41 Comments
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO41,522 Views101 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 173,533 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks7,156 Views17 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork14,202 Views28 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans4,376 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling2,823 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 189,717 Views29 Comments
You may also like...
- Told Y'all527 Views