As of late, Erick Sermon's been in the news more for saying boneheaded things than for his music, but today, he takes us back to what's really important.
As planned, West Coast spitter, Dubb, releases his new DJ Skee and DJ Whoo Kid-hosted project Perfect Timing.
"Detroit Vs. Everybody" has gradually made its way to gold status, and the song's producer, Static Selektah, is pretty excited about the certification.
On April 14, Bodega BAMZ will release his new album Sidewalk Exec, and ahead of it today, he shares a short film entitled "The Streets Owe Me." Starring BAMZ, Joell Ortiz and Cipha Sounds, the 12 minute film can be watched above.
Last week we featured some of the game's heaviest hitters on Samples Of The Week, with Action Bronson and The Alchemist getting jiggy over a classic drum break and Drake once again paying homage to country music star George Strait.
Joell Ortiz drops a video for his track "Phone", which warns men of the dangers of checking their girl's cellphone. This track appears on Ortiz's latest project, House Slippers, Which fared pretty well with our reviewer and readers alike.
After debuting his project For The Hopeful a few weeks back to reader acclaim here at HNHH, Los Angeles' Azad Right returns with the remix to one of the project's many highlights.
New York hip-hop gets a good look on this new single from the legendary DJ Kay Slay. Featuring a street-ready instrumental from Level 13, "Don't Say Nothing To Me" is packed with quotables.
Joell Ortiz changed this album’s title from Yaowa, basically because this is him at his most comfortable. In Hip Hop, getting too comfortable can sometimes lead to a decline in effort due to loss of hunger.
Bottom Feeder Music is working on putting together a compilation album, Gorilla State, and today they've unleashed the first single off it.
Earlier this week we premiered a new leak, "Q & A", off Joell Ortiz's new album House Slippers. Today the Slaughterhouse MC gives fans an even bigger treat, with a full album stream via Soundcloud.
Joell Ortiz is back with some more heat for your Tuesday. Just hours after dropping off his new single, “Q&A”, the Slaughterhouse member comes through and delivers the official music video for his record “Music Saved My Life” featuring B.o.B.
Joell Ortiz is preparing his new solo record, House Slippers for a September 16th release, and today he's shared a new track from the upcoming album.
Slaughterhouse MC Joell Ortiz stopped by Hot 97 and chopped it up with Laura Stylez, Ebro and Peter Rosenberg. The rapper says with the utmost confidence during the interview that he is better than everyone out there, and no one would want to battle him.
Joell Ortiz Shares Artwork, Tracklist And Release Date For "House Slippers" Album Aug 12, 2014 at 03:32pm
Joell Ortiz has been gearing up for the release of his solo project House Slippers for a few months now, signing to Penalty Entertainment and explaining the album's concept in an interview.
- ASAP Rocky Turned His Instagram Profile Into One Huge Art Piece1 View0 Comments
- Underrated Audio: May 17 - May 2348 Views1 Comment
- Listen To Dr. Dre "2Nite" Feat. Kendrick Lamar & Jeremih Leak13,185 Views80 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Common's "Be"1,927 Views17 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Is Given Acid By Makonnen, Proceeds To Have Sex With Nine Women48,336 Views105 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shoots "Alright" Video In The Bay12,384 Views62 Comments
- Juicy J Rushed To Hospital In San Francisco29,628 Views60 Comments
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday4,080 Views20 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity9,276 Views56 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend13,650 Views15 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season4,156 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2317,812 Views20 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums8,519 Views16 Comments
- Allen Iverson Addresses Strip Club Rumors On Hot 974,966 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Three New Drake Songs147,588 Views210 Comments
You may also like...
- André DeSaint "Work For Me" Video853 Views