Joell Ortiz is currently prepping a new project with storied producer !llmind, but as soon as their album Human drops next month, it looks like he could be right back into rollout mode with Slaughterhouse.
For the past few months, D-Block’s Sheek Louch has been hitting us with a ton of freestyles over some classic instrumentals in preparation of his upcoming Silverback Gorilla 2 mixtape, which is rumored to be dropping in September.
Coming soon after announcing their joint album Human, Joell Ortiz & !llMind announce they will embark on 13-city "Human" tour this summer.
Earlier this week, Joell Ortiz and !llmind announced that they'd be linking up for a joint project called Human, which will be out on July 17th. Here's the first track we've heard from it, a posse cut called "Latino Pt.
Aside from a few random tracks and features, Slaughterhouse's Joell Ortiz has been relatively quiet so far this year.
As of late, Erick Sermon's been in the news more for saying boneheaded things than for his music, but today, he takes us back to what's really important.
As planned, West Coast spitter, Dubb, releases his new DJ Skee and DJ Whoo Kid-hosted project Perfect Timing.
"Detroit Vs. Everybody" has gradually made its way to gold status, and the song's producer, Static Selektah, is pretty excited about the certification.
On April 14, Bodega BAMZ will release his new album Sidewalk Exec, and ahead of it today, he shares a short film entitled "The Streets Owe Me." Starring BAMZ, Joell Ortiz and Cipha Sounds, the 12 minute film can be watched above.
Last week we featured some of the game's heaviest hitters on Samples Of The Week, with Action Bronson and The Alchemist getting jiggy over a classic drum break and Drake once again paying homage to country music star George Strait.
Joell Ortiz drops a video for his track "Phone", which warns men of the dangers of checking their girl's cellphone. This track appears on Ortiz's latest project, House Slippers, Which fared pretty well with our reviewer and readers alike.
After debuting his project For The Hopeful a few weeks back to reader acclaim here at HNHH, Los Angeles' Azad Right returns with the remix to one of the project's many highlights.
New York hip-hop gets a good look on this new single from the legendary DJ Kay Slay. Featuring a street-ready instrumental from Level 13, "Don't Say Nothing To Me" is packed with quotables.
Joell Ortiz changed this album’s title from Yaowa, basically because this is him at his most comfortable. In Hip Hop, getting too comfortable can sometimes lead to a decline in effort due to loss of hunger.
Bottom Feeder Music is working on putting together a compilation album, Gorilla State, and today they've unleashed the first single off it.
- Chris Brown & The Mother Of His Child Go Back & Forth On Instagram6,363 Views21 Comments
- Stream Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die II"848 Views6 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (June 27 - July 3)2,829 Views3 Comments
- Diddy's Assault Case Rejected By District Attorney4,277 Views15 Comments
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music6,886 Views23 Comments
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"15,828 Views47 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast11,706 Views3 Comments
- Rae Sremmurd Say 2nd Album Dropping In December, Wiz Khalifa Collab Coming Soon13,927 Views32 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces "The Stars Of The Trap" Tour16,284 Views34 Comments
- Real Vs. Fake 'Shattered Backboard' Air Jordan 1736 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Responds To Fox News Criticism Of BET Awards Performance41,134 Views142 Comments
- Review: Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"34,139 Views261 Comments
- Future Explains Why He Nixed His BET Awards Performance34,372 Views47 Comments
- Meek Mill Says Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole Don't Inspire HIm35,863 Views217 Comments
- #TBT: A Tribe Called Quest1,630 Views7 Comments
You may also like...
- King Los "Toca Tuesday" Freestyle1,373 Views
- Silentó Takes A Dance Challenge1,398 Views
- Bankroll Fresh "Ski" Video393 Views