2015 MVP candidate Future performed on Jimmy Kimmel Live last night, rocking the crowd with a pair of DS2 hits in “Blow a Bag” and “Where Ya At.” He was backed by a full live band, complete with guitar, drums, & keys,
Jimmy Kimmel Live is broadcasting from Brooklyn Academy of Music this week, and last night's program featured a rather distinguished guest, Brooklyn's favorite son Jay Z. A proud moment for Brooklyn to say the least.
Jay Z may have briefly forgotten about Tidal in his court appearance recently, but with the Tidal X:1020 festival approaching, it should be the main thing on his mind this week.
A$AP Rocky rocked the house on Jimmy Kimmel Live this week, entertaining the crowd with a rendition of At.Long.Last.A$AP standout "Canal St." Rocky held it down but the live band made a huge difference, as did rapper Bones, who as one YouTube commentre no
To promote her new single “Body On Me,” Rita Ora made her way onto Jimmy Kimmel Live Tuesday night to serve as the evening's musical guest.
Vince Staples made the brief journey up the 110 from Long Beach to Hollywood Wednesday night to take the stage at Jimmy Kimmel Live.
On Thursday night, former X-Factor girl group Fifth Harmony made their way by Jimmy Kimmel and served as the evening’s musical guest.
Jimmy Kimmel did a quick segment the other night centered on NBA players who attempt the rap game, often times, unsuccessfully. To really help drive the point home, Kimmel enlisted T.I.
Holding the #1 spot on Billboard's Hot 100 right now, Wiz Khalifa and Charlie Puth’s “See You Again” collab has been performed on just about every big live television show you can think of.
50 Cent was the guest on Jimmy Kimmel’s annual NBA Finals pre-game show Thursday night. Aside from the usual sit-down interview, Fif decided to partake in one of Jimmy's comedy sketches, one specifically dubbed “Coach Bud” the film.
Between an album with Ghostface Killah and their jazz-ified covers of everything from Gucci Mane's "Lemonade" to Slum Village's "Fall In Love," Toronto trio BADBADNOTGOOD have proven themselves to be the most rap-savvy jazz band in the game.
Yelawolf is fresh off the success of his sophomore album, Love Story, which recently debuted at #3 on the Billboard 200.
Charlie Wilson was the musical guest on Jimmy Kimmel Thursday night. Taking the stage to perform his single “Infectious”, Charlie brought out special guest, Snoop Dogg, for the assist.
A few weeks ago, Rick Ross shared a couple of Instagram pics of himself with comedy legend Bill Murray--an unlikely pair indeed. The pictures seemed to be shot in the studio, and, as it turns out, Bill and Ross were actually recording together.
Last night (March 19), The Weeknd headlined YouTube's SXSW showcase and treated fans to some new music. The new song, reportedly titled "Mood Music", is produced by Million $ Mano, who was Kanye West's former tour DJ.
Following a brief beef between Kanye West and Jimmy Kimmel, the two have proved successful collaborators, with Ye returning to Kimmel's show through out last year.
Will Smith has been on a roll lately, performing some of his old/classic material while promoting his new movie "Focus." After doing "Getting Jiggy Wit It" for David Letterman, and an off-the-cuff performance of the "Fresh Prince" theme song for Ellen, he gets
Last night, Kobe Bryant appeared as a guest on Jimmy Kimmel Live, sans sling, and talked about his impending retirement, his injury-plagued season, and the debut of his documentary, 'Kobe's Muse,' this weekend.
On Monday night, Jimmy Kimmel returned with a new music edition of his “Mean Tweets” segment, inviting famous artists like Drake, Lady Gaga, Sam Smith, Jessie J, Haim, Wiz Khalifa, Ed Sheeran, Iggy Azalea, Childish Gambino, Britney Spears, Ariana Grande, K
In addition to his highly entertaining GGN segments, Snoop Dogg's been keeping the laughs coming with his "Planet Earth"-inspired segments on "Jimmy Kimmel Live." Entitled "Plizzanet Earth," these shorts feature Snoop in the David Attenborough role of narrator
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label517 Views4 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season749 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans1,774 Views16 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald5,923 Views40 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"17,138 Views68 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4015,643 Views68 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot8,836 Views34 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn"13,081 Views70 Comments
- A Look Inside Mark Wahlberg's $100,000 Sneaker Collection3,908 Views0 Comments
- Pusha T's "King Push" Slated For Spring 2016, Wants To Release "Cruel Summer 2"9,782 Views39 Comments
- Rick Ross Covers The Source 3,955 Views28 Comments
- Tinashe Covers Dazed Magazine7,640 Views47 Comments
- Drake & Nicki Minaj Are Nominated For TIME Person Of The Year17,320 Views185 Comments
- Adele's Album "25" Went Double Platinum In Three Days26,579 Views252 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign On The Breakfast Club543 Views