Last week, we learned that Dr. Dre's veritable unicorn of an album, previously thought to be titled Detox, will probably arrive under another title, and today comes the news that you may not be able to stream said album on Dre's own streaming service.
Right as Apple confirmed the official purchase of Beats By Dre on Wednesday, Interscope's Jimmy Iovine announced that he would be stepping down from the label.
It's official. After plenty of reports a few weeks back about Apple purchasing Beats Electronics, the news has been confirmed and officially announced in a press release today.
As you may be aware by this point, Apple is acquiring Dr. Dre and Jimmy Iovine's extremely successful Beats By Dre headphones line for an astounding price of $3.2 billion-- more than its estimated worth, to say the least. Dr.
XXL are preparing for a big issue this month, as they've got Eminem, Dr. Dre and Jimmy Iovine gracing their new cover, which is a first. The magazine is celebrating all things Beats Electronics for the upcoming isssue.
Suge Knight has a pretty villainous repuation in hip hop, and not in a good way. A big part of the reason Suge has been demonized is because of his rumored role in the death of Tupac Shakur.
A few days ago it was announced that Dr. Dre and Jimmy Iovine would once again team up for a new venture, donating $70 million to USC for a new academy, the Jimmy Iovine and Andre Young Academy for Arts, Technology and the Business of Innovation.
It's no secret that Dr. Dre has built a vast fortune off his work in the music industry, whether it's Beats by Dre or actual beats by Dre.
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"598 Views1 Comment
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)3,952 Views5 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party4,021 Views9 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked3,948 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)2,837 Views14 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August27,064 Views150 Comments
- 2 Chainz Sued $1.5 Million For Alleged Contract Breach8,460 Views14 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (April 17)1,955 Views3 Comments
- OVO x Toronto Raptors Playoff T-Shirts Unveiled2,487 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar's "To Pimp A Butterfly" Goes Gold9,168 Views145 Comments
- Poetic License: The Art Of Writing 4,586 Views36 Comments
- Jay Z Has Been Personally Calling Tidal Subscribers To Thank Them12,540 Views63 Comments
- Jamie Foxx Announces New Album "Hollywood"5,607 Views15 Comments
- Chris Brown Shares Photos Of His Daughter Royalty19,154 Views66 Comments
- Drake's 'OVO' Air Jordans Just Released At The OVO Pop-Up Shop In LA8,379 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Kendrick Lamar "King Kunta" BTS Video1,579 Views