DJ Khaled has a documented affinity for an over-the-top lifestyle. From his music videos to his vlogs, he loves to show off just how well he's living, whether it's foreign cars, lavish mansions, or diamond-heavy jewelry.
Tyga Sued For Allegedly Stealing 100k Worth Of Jewelry, Fires Back At Jeweler Sep 4, 2013 at 07:51pm
A jeweler who goes by Jason of Beverly Hills has filed a lawsuit, accusing Tyga of stealing a watch and chain from him. Jason says that Tyga agreed to pay $28,275 for a diamond pantheon watch on August 2012, and never paid up.
This isn't the first time we've heard of troubles between rappers and their jewelers, and it probably won't be the last. Tyga is being accused of stiffing a Beverly Hills jeweler of more than $91,000 in a new lawsuit.
Ace Hood Speaks On His Rolex Watch Falling Apart At BET Awards, Says He Fired His Jeweler Jul 3, 2013 at 11:40am
The BET Awards weekend has come to an end, but the talk that resulted from the hip-hop awards show is still happening.
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"7,012 Views74 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support12,032 Views94 Comments
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists28,981 Views161 Comments
- Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company23,933 Views44 Comments
- The Game Don't Change: The Making Of "The Documentary 2"18,907 Views39 Comments
- Eminem Writes Essay On The Genius Of Tupac13,030 Views80 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Says Dating Chris Brown Has Made It Harder To Get Work35,607 Views103 Comments
- #TBT: Tech N9ne's Early Singles3,781 Views24 Comments
- GoldLink Announces Debut Album, Shares First Single4,261 Views14 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know The Game's "The Documentary"?9,132 Views34 Comments
- First Look At The Toronto Raptors' 'OVO' Alternate Jersey For This Season3,655 Views0 Comments
- N.W.A. & Janet Jackson Nominated For Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame3,111 Views26 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" Becomes First Rap Video To Hit 1 Billion Views24,092 Views150 Comments
- Vince Staples & Mac Miller Discuss White Rappers & How They Fit Into Hip-Hop15,180 Views76 Comments