Who doesn’t love Wiz and Spitta? Now they won’t be the first ones to be lauded for being complex lyricists. But guess what, that’s ok.
Both Smoke DZA & Curren$y are having prolific years. Smoke is hot off the release of Ringside 3, and Curren$y's given us both Pilot Talk III and Even More Saturday Night Car Tunes in the past few weeks.
It came as something of a shock when Curren$y announced a new EP just days after dropping Pilot Talk III, but hey, we're not complaining. Here's Even More Saturday Night Car Tunes, the third installment of this auto-themed release series.
Two days ago, Curren$y announced Even More Saturday Car Tunes, a follow-up to Pilot Talk III that'll drop on 4/20. Today, we've got the tracklist.
Old buddies Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y just dropped off "Uber Driver" and announced an upcoming project titled #2009, the year when they released their first joint mixtape How Fly? Wiz has come a long way since then, now one of the industry's bigg
Last night around midnight, marijuana aficionados Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y dropped off a collaborative track by the name of "Uber Driver," and it will soon be followed by a full joint tape.
Curren$y Speaks On Collaborating With Riff Raff & Wanting To Sign Joey Fatts To Jet Life Mar 9, 2015 at 05:16pm
Curren$y sat down with our boy Baker for an interview after a show the other week, and spoke on what to expect from the upcoming Pilot Talk instalment, Pilot Talk 3.
While there is no exact release date scheduled for the project as of yet, Curren$y took to Instagram to reveal "just a sample" for Pilot Talk 3. Spitta's Instagram post contained the following caption :
It's been more than a minute since the Jet Life advocate and Curren$y's best friend Young Roddy dropped off his Legal Dealing EP. The rapper comes back today with a loose joint that features fellow Jet Life and smoking connoisseur Trademark Da Skydiver.
Fiend's reinvention as a Jet Life artist has been surprisingly successful. The rapper has found his own lane within the hazy smoke jams the collective is known for, complimenting the nostalgia-inducing production with a bassier delivery than his peers.
- Is Earl Sweatshirt Changing His Rap Name?6,142 Views23 Comments
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview41,147 Views73 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend7,163 Views11 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"45,532 Views141 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"64,282 Views320 Comments
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up5,602 Views12 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted12,176 Views29 Comments
- 7 Things We Learned From LeBron's Most Recent Twitter Q&A1,900 Views0 Comments
- Tyga Sued By Landlord For Unpaid Rent, Threatened With Eviction14,351 Views72 Comments
- Ice Cube Says The "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack Is Dropping This Week8,759 Views18 Comments
- Did Drake Actually Buy Charlamagne Tha God Bottles? 66,530 Views108 Comments
- Meek Mill Booed In Toronto Last Night48,226 Views93 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Drake's Second Meek Mill Diss, "Back To Back"73,709 Views129 Comments
- Listen To Erykah Badu's New Mix7,877 Views4 Comments
You may also like...