Who doesn’t love Wiz and Spitta? Now they won’t be the first ones to be lauded for being complex lyricists. But guess what, that’s ok.
Both Smoke DZA & Curren$y are having prolific years. Smoke is hot off the release of Ringside 3, and Curren$y's given us both Pilot Talk III and Even More Saturday Night Car Tunes in the past few weeks.
It came as something of a shock when Curren$y announced a new EP just days after dropping Pilot Talk III, but hey, we're not complaining. Here's Even More Saturday Night Car Tunes, the third installment of this auto-themed release series.
Two days ago, Curren$y announced Even More Saturday Car Tunes, a follow-up to Pilot Talk III that'll drop on 4/20. Today, we've got the tracklist.
Old buddies Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y just dropped off "Uber Driver" and announced an upcoming project titled #2009, the year when they released their first joint mixtape How Fly? Wiz has come a long way since then, now one of the industry's bigg
Last night around midnight, marijuana aficionados Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y dropped off a collaborative track by the name of "Uber Driver," and it will soon be followed by a full joint tape.
Curren$y Speaks On Collaborating With Riff Raff & Wanting To Sign Joey Fatts To Jet Life Mar 9, 2015 at 05:16pm
Curren$y sat down with our boy Baker for an interview after a show the other week, and spoke on what to expect from the upcoming Pilot Talk instalment, Pilot Talk 3.
While there is no exact release date scheduled for the project as of yet, Curren$y took to Instagram to reveal "just a sample" for Pilot Talk 3. Spitta's Instagram post contained the following caption :
It's been more than a minute since the Jet Life advocate and Curren$y's best friend Young Roddy dropped off his Legal Dealing EP. The rapper comes back today with a loose joint that features fellow Jet Life and smoking connoisseur Trademark Da Skydiver.
Fiend's reinvention as a Jet Life artist has been surprisingly successful. The rapper has found his own lane within the hazy smoke jams the collective is known for, complimenting the nostalgia-inducing production with a bassier delivery than his peers.
Curren$y may have just blessed fans with his Saturday Night Car Tunes project slightly more than a week ago, but the Jet Life general already has another free project lined up.
- Stream Little Simz's "AGE 101: DROP 4" EP1 View1 Comment
- Text Like Kanye West With The New 'YeBoard App1,625 Views8 Comments
- #TBT: Ludacris555 Views2 Comments
- Chance The Rapper's "SURF" Is Complete, Full Of Guest Appearances5,408 Views14 Comments
- Review: A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."10,100 Views122 Comments
- Dwight Howard Says He's 'Still A Champion' After Blowout Loss1,465 Views0 Comments
- Fun Fun Fun Fest Announces Lineup, Feat. Wu-Tang Clan, Schoolboy Q & More1,965 Views8 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Reminisces About Odd Future, Says OFWGKTA Is "No More"15,256 Views28 Comments
- Kid Cudi Says There Will Be No Features On "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"6,500 Views52 Comments
- Jared Dudley Says Carmelo Anthony Is The Most Overrated Player In The NBA3,014 Views0 Comments
- New Release Date For Jeremih's "Late Nights: The Album" Surfaces8,127 Views35 Comments
- Kanye West Settles Lawsuit Over "Bound 2" Sample9,294 Views23 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Reveals Why He Got Sick At His New York Show13,910 Views22 Comments
- Places & Faces Referenced On ASAP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."18,291 Views27 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Scores First Number One Record36,267 Views149 Comments