Young Roddy, like much of his Jet Life camp, will always be slightly slept on, it seems. The rapper's been out here for a while, probably just as long as Curren$y's been around, but he's only just announced a debut album earlier this month.
Young Roddy has built a loyal following off the strength of his Good Sense mixtape series, his 2014 Legal Dealing EP and his frequent collaborations with Curren$y, the Jet Life crew, and others. Today, the promising New Orleans ra
Of all the crews that could defeat Funk Volume in a $500,000 rap battle, Jet Life presents arguably the most intriguing option. They don't offer the rapidfire wordplay of Horseshoe Gang, but they are almost certainly way cooler.
Who doesn’t love Wiz and Spitta? Now they won’t be the first ones to be lauded for being complex lyricists. But guess what, that’s ok.
Both Smoke DZA & Curren$y are having prolific years. Smoke is hot off the release of Ringside 3, and Curren$y's given us both Pilot Talk III and Even More Saturday Night Car Tunes in the past few weeks.
It came as something of a shock when Curren$y announced a new EP just days after dropping Pilot Talk III, but hey, we're not complaining. Here's Even More Saturday Night Car Tunes, the third installment of this auto-themed release series.
Two days ago, Curren$y announced Even More Saturday Car Tunes, a follow-up to Pilot Talk III that'll drop on 4/20. Today, we've got the tracklist.
Old buddies Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y just dropped off "Uber Driver" and announced an upcoming project titled #2009, the year when they released their first joint mixtape How Fly? Wiz has come a long way since then, now one of the industry's bigg
Last night around midnight, marijuana aficionados Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y dropped off a collaborative track by the name of "Uber Driver," and it will soon be followed by a full joint tape.
Curren$y Speaks On Collaborating With Riff Raff & Wanting To Sign Joey Fatts To Jet Life Mar 9, 2015 at 05:16pm
Curren$y sat down with our boy Baker for an interview after a show the other week, and spoke on what to expect from the upcoming Pilot Talk instalment, Pilot Talk 3.
While there is no exact release date scheduled for the project as of yet, Curren$y took to Instagram to reveal "just a sample" for Pilot Talk 3. Spitta's Instagram post contained the following caption :
It's been more than a minute since the Jet Life advocate and Curren$y's best friend Young Roddy dropped off his Legal Dealing EP. The rapper comes back today with a loose joint that features fellow Jet Life and smoking connoisseur Trademark Da Skydiver.
Fiend's reinvention as a Jet Life artist has been surprisingly successful. The rapper has found his own lane within the hazy smoke jams the collective is known for, complimenting the nostalgia-inducing production with a bassier delivery than his peers.
- Rick Ross Reveals Tracklist For “Renzel Remixes”10,955 Views51 Comments
- Review: Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"6,905 Views20 Comments
- Top 5 Things That Sneakerheads Are Thankful For511 Views0 Comments
- Jahlil Okafor Scuffles With A Heckler In Boston4,617 Views0 Comments
- #TBT: Chris Brown's Smash Singles11,320 Views33 Comments
- Lil Wayne's "No Ceilings 2" Tracklist Revealed177,788 Views343 Comments
- Beyoncé Is Putting Out A Line Of Streetwear6,540 Views11 Comments
- A HotNewHipHop Thanksgiving: 10 Things We're Thankful For6,674 Views39 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Debuted Another New Record The Other Night16,246 Views59 Comments
- Lil Wayne Being Sued By Trukfit Model For Using Her Image On T-Shirt25,267 Views78 Comments
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"12,798 Views149 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"5,763 Views30 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th14,395 Views36 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20167,566 Views27 Comments