Of all the crews that could defeat Funk Volume in a $500,000 rap battle, Jet Life presents arguably the most intriguing option. They don't offer the rapidfire wordplay of Horseshoe Gang, but they are almost certainly way cooler.
Who doesn’t love Wiz and Spitta? Now they won’t be the first ones to be lauded for being complex lyricists. But guess what, that’s ok.
Both Smoke DZA & Curren$y are having prolific years. Smoke is hot off the release of Ringside 3, and Curren$y's given us both Pilot Talk III and Even More Saturday Night Car Tunes in the past few weeks.
It came as something of a shock when Curren$y announced a new EP just days after dropping Pilot Talk III, but hey, we're not complaining. Here's Even More Saturday Night Car Tunes, the third installment of this auto-themed release series.
Two days ago, Curren$y announced Even More Saturday Car Tunes, a follow-up to Pilot Talk III that'll drop on 4/20. Today, we've got the tracklist.
Old buddies Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y just dropped off "Uber Driver" and announced an upcoming project titled #2009, the year when they released their first joint mixtape How Fly? Wiz has come a long way since then, now one of the industry's bigg
Last night around midnight, marijuana aficionados Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y dropped off a collaborative track by the name of "Uber Driver," and it will soon be followed by a full joint tape.
Curren$y Speaks On Collaborating With Riff Raff & Wanting To Sign Joey Fatts To Jet Life Mar 9, 2015 at 05:16pm
Curren$y sat down with our boy Baker for an interview after a show the other week, and spoke on what to expect from the upcoming Pilot Talk instalment, Pilot Talk 3.
While there is no exact release date scheduled for the project as of yet, Curren$y took to Instagram to reveal "just a sample" for Pilot Talk 3. Spitta's Instagram post contained the following caption :
It's been more than a minute since the Jet Life advocate and Curren$y's best friend Young Roddy dropped off his Legal Dealing EP. The rapper comes back today with a loose joint that features fellow Jet Life and smoking connoisseur Trademark Da Skydiver.
Fiend's reinvention as a Jet Life artist has been surprisingly successful. The rapper has found his own lane within the hazy smoke jams the collective is known for, complimenting the nostalgia-inducing production with a bassier delivery than his peers.
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"3,290 Views34 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine4,336 Views92 Comments
- Jay Z & Beyoncé Are Renting A Mansion In L.A. For $150k A Month4,748 Views19 Comments
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks5,939 Views0 Comments
- The Game Threatens Stitches Over DMs He Allegedly Photoshopped39,009 Views145 Comments
- Bawse Moves: How Rick Ross Shifted Focus In 20155,257 Views18 Comments
- Kanye West Says "808s" & "Yeezus" Are "So Much Stronger" Than "MBDTF"15,874 Views145 Comments
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments20,077 Views187 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Kanye West?9,247 Views44 Comments
- Talib Kweli & 9th Wonder Reveal Tracklist & Cover Art For "Indie 500"3,328 Views17 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Hints At A Halloween Project Hosted By DJ Drama3,352 Views26 Comments
- Rick Ross Announces New Album Title13,962 Views61 Comments
- Kanye West Says People Who Act Like They Don't Like The Yeezy Boosts Are Racist6,095 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna Covers Vanity Fair; Talks Past Relationship With Chris Brown & More14,719 Views44 Comments