Both Smoke DZA & Curren$y are having prolific years. Smoke is hot off the release of Ringside 3, and Curren$y's given us both Pilot Talk III and Even More Saturday Night Car Tunes in the past few weeks.
It came as something of a shock when Curren$y announced a new EP just days after dropping Pilot Talk III, but hey, we're not complaining. Here's Even More Saturday Night Car Tunes, the third installment of this auto-themed release series.
Two days ago, Curren$y announced Even More Saturday Car Tunes, a follow-up to Pilot Talk III that'll drop on 4/20. Today, we've got the tracklist.
Old buddies Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y just dropped off "Uber Driver" and announced an upcoming project titled #2009, the year when they released their first joint mixtape How Fly? Wiz has come a long way since then, now one of the industry's bigg
Last night around midnight, marijuana aficionados Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y dropped off a collaborative track by the name of "Uber Driver," and it will soon be followed by a full joint tape.
Curren$y Speaks On Collaborating With Riff Raff & Wanting To Sign Joey Fatts To Jet Life Mar 9, 2015 at 05:16pm
Curren$y sat down with our boy Baker for an interview after a show the other week, and spoke on what to expect from the upcoming Pilot Talk instalment, Pilot Talk 3.
While there is no exact release date scheduled for the project as of yet, Curren$y took to Instagram to reveal "just a sample" for Pilot Talk 3. Spitta's Instagram post contained the following caption :
It's been more than a minute since the Jet Life advocate and Curren$y's best friend Young Roddy dropped off his Legal Dealing EP. The rapper comes back today with a loose joint that features fellow Jet Life and smoking connoisseur Trademark Da Skydiver.
Fiend's reinvention as a Jet Life artist has been surprisingly successful. The rapper has found his own lane within the hazy smoke jams the collective is known for, complimenting the nostalgia-inducing production with a bassier delivery than his peers.
Curren$y may have just blessed fans with his Saturday Night Car Tunes project slightly more than a week ago, but the Jet Life general already has another free project lined up.
- Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot At In Atlanta1 View0 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth7,027 Views30 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 256,833 Views18 Comments
- Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault9,392 Views26 Comments
- 10 Essential Yung Lean Tracks 7,828 Views39 Comments
- Ciara Previews Two New Songs On Instagram6,185 Views17 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Mobb Deep's "The Infamous"2,131 Views13 Comments
- Diddy & Mark Wahlberg Put $250k On Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight21,386 Views24 Comments
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"18,225 Views79 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather33,472 Views30 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date60,763 Views81 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now20,904 Views24 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"5,582 Views25 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"6,576 Views21 Comments
You may also like...
- Vursatyl "Bring It To A Halt" Video168 Views
- Sav Sire "SOHO" Video (Heatseekers)582 Views
- Dizzy Wright On Ebro In The Morning1,703 Views