Who doesn’t love Wiz and Spitta? Now they won’t be the first ones to be lauded for being complex lyricists. But guess what, that’s ok.
Both Smoke DZA & Curren$y are having prolific years. Smoke is hot off the release of Ringside 3, and Curren$y's given us both Pilot Talk III and Even More Saturday Night Car Tunes in the past few weeks.
It came as something of a shock when Curren$y announced a new EP just days after dropping Pilot Talk III, but hey, we're not complaining. Here's Even More Saturday Night Car Tunes, the third installment of this auto-themed release series.
Two days ago, Curren$y announced Even More Saturday Car Tunes, a follow-up to Pilot Talk III that'll drop on 4/20. Today, we've got the tracklist.
Old buddies Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y just dropped off "Uber Driver" and announced an upcoming project titled #2009, the year when they released their first joint mixtape How Fly? Wiz has come a long way since then, now one of the industry's bigg
Last night around midnight, marijuana aficionados Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y dropped off a collaborative track by the name of "Uber Driver," and it will soon be followed by a full joint tape.
Curren$y Speaks On Collaborating With Riff Raff & Wanting To Sign Joey Fatts To Jet Life Mar 9, 2015 at 05:16pm
Curren$y sat down with our boy Baker for an interview after a show the other week, and spoke on what to expect from the upcoming Pilot Talk instalment, Pilot Talk 3.
While there is no exact release date scheduled for the project as of yet, Curren$y took to Instagram to reveal "just a sample" for Pilot Talk 3. Spitta's Instagram post contained the following caption :
It's been more than a minute since the Jet Life advocate and Curren$y's best friend Young Roddy dropped off his Legal Dealing EP. The rapper comes back today with a loose joint that features fellow Jet Life and smoking connoisseur Trademark Da Skydiver.
Fiend's reinvention as a Jet Life artist has been surprisingly successful. The rapper has found his own lane within the hazy smoke jams the collective is known for, complimenting the nostalgia-inducing production with a bassier delivery than his peers.
- Two People Shot Outside Of J Cole’s Concert In New Jersey Monday Night2,007 Views12 Comments
- Drake Roasts Meek Mill At OVO Fest; Opens Up With "Back To Back"98,447 Views300 Comments
- Cassidy Naturally Wasn't Impressed With Meek Mill's Drake Diss39,213 Views54 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 27 - August 24,808 Views5 Comments
- Drake Reportedly Wearing "Free Meek Mill" Shirt At OVO Fest Rehearsal80,367 Views188 Comments
- Lloyd Banks Says That "Cold Corner 3" Will Be A Commercial Release8,927 Views83 Comments
- Review: Migos' "Yung Rich Nation" 13,124 Views66 Comments
- Jeezy Donates 1,000 Backpacks To Atlanta Students2,549 Views24 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's 6 Most Ridiculous Stage Stunts Of 201511,413 Views25 Comments
- Chris Brown Reportedly Plans To Fight Baby Mama For Custody Of Their Daughter10,194 Views25 Comments
- Adidas Is Offering James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nike3,272 Views0 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Kid Cudi's "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"9,537 Views17 Comments
- Nipsey Hussle Apologizes To Black Women Following Distasteful Tweets13,904 Views51 Comments
- Will Smith Rumored To Be Special Guest At Drake's OVO Fest Tonight16,220 Views41 Comments
- Frank Ocean's Brother Trolls Fans With Fake Album Release12,423 Views28 Comments
You may also like...