Who doesn’t love Wiz and Spitta? Now they won’t be the first ones to be lauded for being complex lyricists. But guess what, that’s ok.
Both Smoke DZA & Curren$y are having prolific years. Smoke is hot off the release of Ringside 3, and Curren$y's given us both Pilot Talk III and Even More Saturday Night Car Tunes in the past few weeks.
It came as something of a shock when Curren$y announced a new EP just days after dropping Pilot Talk III, but hey, we're not complaining. Here's Even More Saturday Night Car Tunes, the third installment of this auto-themed release series.
Two days ago, Curren$y announced Even More Saturday Car Tunes, a follow-up to Pilot Talk III that'll drop on 4/20. Today, we've got the tracklist.
Old buddies Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y just dropped off "Uber Driver" and announced an upcoming project titled #2009, the year when they released their first joint mixtape How Fly? Wiz has come a long way since then, now one of the industry's bigg
Last night around midnight, marijuana aficionados Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y dropped off a collaborative track by the name of "Uber Driver," and it will soon be followed by a full joint tape.
Curren$y Speaks On Collaborating With Riff Raff & Wanting To Sign Joey Fatts To Jet Life Mar 9, 2015 at 05:16pm
Curren$y sat down with our boy Baker for an interview after a show the other week, and spoke on what to expect from the upcoming Pilot Talk instalment, Pilot Talk 3.
While there is no exact release date scheduled for the project as of yet, Curren$y took to Instagram to reveal "just a sample" for Pilot Talk 3. Spitta's Instagram post contained the following caption :
It's been more than a minute since the Jet Life advocate and Curren$y's best friend Young Roddy dropped off his Legal Dealing EP. The rapper comes back today with a loose joint that features fellow Jet Life and smoking connoisseur Trademark Da Skydiver.
Fiend's reinvention as a Jet Life artist has been surprisingly successful. The rapper has found his own lane within the hazy smoke jams the collective is known for, complimenting the nostalgia-inducing production with a bassier delivery than his peers.
Curren$y may have just blessed fans with his Saturday Night Car Tunes project slightly more than a week ago, but the Jet Life general already has another free project lined up.
- Charts Don't Lie: May 303,443 Views22 Comments
- Sony Will Not Pull Beyonce's Music From TIDAL2,776 Views17 Comments
- Review: Dizzy Wright's "The Growing Process"4,399 Views37 Comments
- Earl Sweatshirt Confirms "The Obvious": Odd Future Is No More18,427 Views35 Comments
- Vince Staples Shares "Summertime '06" Artwork4,530 Views26 Comments
- Action Bronson's Public NXNE Performance Cancelled Following Misogyny Criticism10,910 Views45 Comments
- Nicki Minaj "Demands" Orgasms, Advises Women To Do The Same39,077 Views90 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 23 - 29)7,304 Views5 Comments
- The #SausageMovement Doesn't Appreciate Lil Mama's New Song23,922 Views44 Comments
- President Obama's 'MTM' Air Jordan Pack Officially Revealed4,741 Views0 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Cancels Entire "Great Escape" Tour20,070 Views78 Comments
- "SURF" Got You Feeling Like What? Fans Rejoice On Twitter12,141 Views51 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says He Wanted To Re-Do His Verse On "M'$" After Hearing Lil Wayne's31,316 Views59 Comments
- Allen Iverson Announces Multi-Year Partnership With Stance Socks3,379 Views0 Comments
- Beyoncé's Albums Could Potentially Be Stripped From Tidal13,730 Views21 Comments
You may also like...
- Sino "Slappin" Video (Heatseekers)337 Views
- 50 Cent Shares His Thoughts On Tidal6,685 Views
- Cory Gunz "Shut Em Down" Video1,437 Views