Of all the crews that could defeat Funk Volume in a $500,000 rap battle, Jet Life presents arguably the most intriguing option. They don't offer the rapidfire wordplay of Horseshoe Gang, but they are almost certainly way cooler.
Who doesn’t love Wiz and Spitta? Now they won’t be the first ones to be lauded for being complex lyricists. But guess what, that’s ok.
Both Smoke DZA & Curren$y are having prolific years. Smoke is hot off the release of Ringside 3, and Curren$y's given us both Pilot Talk III and Even More Saturday Night Car Tunes in the past few weeks.
It came as something of a shock when Curren$y announced a new EP just days after dropping Pilot Talk III, but hey, we're not complaining. Here's Even More Saturday Night Car Tunes, the third installment of this auto-themed release series.
Two days ago, Curren$y announced Even More Saturday Car Tunes, a follow-up to Pilot Talk III that'll drop on 4/20. Today, we've got the tracklist.
Old buddies Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y just dropped off "Uber Driver" and announced an upcoming project titled #2009, the year when they released their first joint mixtape How Fly? Wiz has come a long way since then, now one of the industry's bigg
Last night around midnight, marijuana aficionados Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y dropped off a collaborative track by the name of "Uber Driver," and it will soon be followed by a full joint tape.
Curren$y Speaks On Collaborating With Riff Raff & Wanting To Sign Joey Fatts To Jet Life Mar 9, 2015 at 05:16pm
Curren$y sat down with our boy Baker for an interview after a show the other week, and spoke on what to expect from the upcoming Pilot Talk instalment, Pilot Talk 3.
While there is no exact release date scheduled for the project as of yet, Curren$y took to Instagram to reveal "just a sample" for Pilot Talk 3. Spitta's Instagram post contained the following caption :
It's been more than a minute since the Jet Life advocate and Curren$y's best friend Young Roddy dropped off his Legal Dealing EP. The rapper comes back today with a loose joint that features fellow Jet Life and smoking connoisseur Trademark Da Skydiver.
Fiend's reinvention as a Jet Life artist has been surprisingly successful. The rapper has found his own lane within the hazy smoke jams the collective is known for, complimenting the nostalgia-inducing production with a bassier delivery than his peers.
- Fetty Wap's First Week Sales Numbers Are In6,118 Views47 Comments
- Drake's "Hotline Bling" Video Is "Coming Soon"3,976 Views49 Comments
- A History Of Jewelry In Hip-Hop4,170 Views19 Comments
- Amber Rose Forgives Kanye West & Wiz Khalifa In Emotional Speech At L.A. SlutWalk16,739 Views93 Comments
- Drake Brought Future Out To Perform "WATTBA" Tracks At Austin City Limits13,104 Views39 Comments
- Listen To OVO Sound Radio Episode 7 Featuring PARTYNEXTDOOR & Boi-1da6,480 Views7 Comments
- A Migos & Young Thug "Migos Thuggin" Mixtape Is On The Way18,277 Views95 Comments
- London On Da Track Responds To Gay Rumors After Video Shows "Gay Porn" In Studio40,006 Views166 Comments
- Vince Staples' Brother Dies; "Xanax Killed My Brother"23,594 Views64 Comments
- Listen To PartyNextDoor's 7 New Tracks Premiered On OVO Sound Radio42,849 Views45 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Gives His Chain To A Young Fan With "Rodeo" Tattoo25,703 Views60 Comments
- Black Star (Mos Def & Talib Kweli) To Reunite In Australia2,058 Views12 Comments
- Amber Rose's Mom To Kanye West: "F*CK Yo 30 Showers!"20,566 Views75 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know ASAP Rocky?8,111 Views25 Comments
- PARTYNEXTDOOR & Boi-1da To Provide Mixes For Tonight's Episode Of OVO Sound Radio13,193 Views23 Comments
You may also like...
- OG Boo Dirty Feat. Akon "Problems" Video1,867 Views
- Slim Dollars "Talk Shit" Video (Heatseekers)1,160 Views
- Young Thug’s “Tourlife: NYC Stop” Vlog4,073 Views
- Robb Bank$ "Pressure" Video1,634 Views