Who doesn’t love Wiz and Spitta? Now they won’t be the first ones to be lauded for being complex lyricists. But guess what, that’s ok.
Both Smoke DZA & Curren$y are having prolific years. Smoke is hot off the release of Ringside 3, and Curren$y's given us both Pilot Talk III and Even More Saturday Night Car Tunes in the past few weeks.
It came as something of a shock when Curren$y announced a new EP just days after dropping Pilot Talk III, but hey, we're not complaining. Here's Even More Saturday Night Car Tunes, the third installment of this auto-themed release series.
Two days ago, Curren$y announced Even More Saturday Car Tunes, a follow-up to Pilot Talk III that'll drop on 4/20. Today, we've got the tracklist.
Old buddies Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y just dropped off "Uber Driver" and announced an upcoming project titled #2009, the year when they released their first joint mixtape How Fly? Wiz has come a long way since then, now one of the industry's bigg
Last night around midnight, marijuana aficionados Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y dropped off a collaborative track by the name of "Uber Driver," and it will soon be followed by a full joint tape.
Curren$y Speaks On Collaborating With Riff Raff & Wanting To Sign Joey Fatts To Jet Life Mar 9, 2015 at 05:16pm
Curren$y sat down with our boy Baker for an interview after a show the other week, and spoke on what to expect from the upcoming Pilot Talk instalment, Pilot Talk 3.
While there is no exact release date scheduled for the project as of yet, Curren$y took to Instagram to reveal "just a sample" for Pilot Talk 3. Spitta's Instagram post contained the following caption :
It's been more than a minute since the Jet Life advocate and Curren$y's best friend Young Roddy dropped off his Legal Dealing EP. The rapper comes back today with a loose joint that features fellow Jet Life and smoking connoisseur Trademark Da Skydiver.
Fiend's reinvention as a Jet Life artist has been surprisingly successful. The rapper has found his own lane within the hazy smoke jams the collective is known for, complimenting the nostalgia-inducing production with a bassier delivery than his peers.
Curren$y may have just blessed fans with his Saturday Night Car Tunes project slightly more than a week ago, but the Jet Life general already has another free project lined up.
- New Release Date For Jeremih's "Late Nights: The Album" Surfaces3,555 Views29 Comments
- Kanye West Settles Lawsuit Over "Bound 2" Sample6,481 Views17 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Reveals Why He Got Sick At His New York Show10,367 Views19 Comments
- Places & Faces Referenced On ASAP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."13,083 Views25 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Scores First Number One Record27,506 Views124 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For A$AP Rocky & Boosie Badazz18,560 Views129 Comments
- Lil B Is Now Targeting LeBron James And The Cleveland Cavaliers4,567 Views0 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Addresses Rita Ora Lyrics On "A.L.L.A."30,353 Views27 Comments
- NXNE Festival Defends Action Bronson Against Petition Claiming He "Glorifies Rape"5,133 Views17 Comments
- Migos Unveil The Cover Art For "YRN: Tha Album"10,882 Views45 Comments
- Chicago's Jimmy Butler Took A 75% Pay Cut To Leave Adidas For Jordan Brand5,417 Views0 Comments
- Dizzy Wright's Turn-Up Essentials Playlist2,223 Views8 Comments
- Petition Asks Billboard To Retract Iggy Azalea's "Top Rap Song" Award13,947 Views109 Comments
- 50 Cent's SMS Promotions Company Files For Bankruptcy 12,355 Views34 Comments
- Run The Jewels Announce Fall Tour1,517 Views10 Comments
You may also like...
- Yelawolf "Johnny Cash" Video66 Views