Both Smoke DZA & Curren$y are having prolific years. Smoke is hot off the release of Ringside 3, and Curren$y's given us both Pilot Talk III and Even More Saturday Night Car Tunes in the past few weeks.
It came as something of a shock when Curren$y announced a new EP just days after dropping Pilot Talk III, but hey, we're not complaining. Here's Even More Saturday Night Car Tunes, the third installment of this auto-themed release series.
Two days ago, Curren$y announced Even More Saturday Car Tunes, a follow-up to Pilot Talk III that'll drop on 4/20. Today, we've got the tracklist.
Old buddies Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y just dropped off "Uber Driver" and announced an upcoming project titled #2009, the year when they released their first joint mixtape How Fly? Wiz has come a long way since then, now one of the industry's bigg
Last night around midnight, marijuana aficionados Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y dropped off a collaborative track by the name of "Uber Driver," and it will soon be followed by a full joint tape.
Curren$y Speaks On Collaborating With Riff Raff & Wanting To Sign Joey Fatts To Jet Life Mar 9, 2015 at 05:16pm
Curren$y sat down with our boy Baker for an interview after a show the other week, and spoke on what to expect from the upcoming Pilot Talk instalment, Pilot Talk 3.
While there is no exact release date scheduled for the project as of yet, Curren$y took to Instagram to reveal "just a sample" for Pilot Talk 3. Spitta's Instagram post contained the following caption :
It's been more than a minute since the Jet Life advocate and Curren$y's best friend Young Roddy dropped off his Legal Dealing EP. The rapper comes back today with a loose joint that features fellow Jet Life and smoking connoisseur Trademark Da Skydiver.
Fiend's reinvention as a Jet Life artist has been surprisingly successful. The rapper has found his own lane within the hazy smoke jams the collective is known for, complimenting the nostalgia-inducing production with a bassier delivery than his peers.
Curren$y may have just blessed fans with his Saturday Night Car Tunes project slightly more than a week ago, but the Jet Life general already has another free project lined up.
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather4,971 Views17 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date17,809 Views95 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now6,886 Views20 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"1,865 Views19 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"2,884 Views21 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party2,007 Views19 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (April 24)931 Views5 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Cancels Tour Dates Following Illness4,927 Views42 Comments
- Ranking Fabolous' Friday Freestyles From Worst To Best5,044 Views33 Comments
- Dame Dash Is Suing His Ex-Wife For $2.5 Million4,645 Views28 Comments
- Lyrics On Big Sean's "Stay Down" Rumored To Play Part In Break-Up With Ariana Grande25,164 Views111 Comments
- Shady Music Publishing Signs Rapper/Producer Astray4,682 Views20 Comments
- Blac Chyna Puts Alleged Text Messages From Tyga On Blast38,755 Views120 Comments
- Islamic Terrorist Group ISIS Now Targeting Nike9,193 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown Settles Lawsuit Over Basketball Fight9,302 Views20 Comments