Jessie Ware is not a frequent face we see (or hear) on HotNewHipHop, but every now and then the UK singer comes through with another rapper, and we gotta put her up.
Chance The Rapper, with his wide-eyed enthusiasm and fondness for hallucinogens, is the type who you'd expect to find deeper meaning in children's cartoons.
Give Adorn (Remix) a spin - it's a new offering from Miguel, featuring Jessie Ware. It was dropped on Wednesday, July 10th, 2013. Miguel's rap artistry continues to improve with every release, something which is most definitely evidenced on Adorn (Remix).
Stream Wildest Moments (Remix), the newest drop from Jessie Ware which features A$AP Rocky . The cut was released on Monday, April 1st, 2013. Jessie Ware continues to impress with each new leak, and Wildest Moments (Remix) is no exception.
- MC Lyte Set to Drop "Legend," Her First Album in 12 Years1 View0 Comments
- Killer Mike To Speak On Race Relations At MIT's Hip Hop Speaker Series194 Views1 Comment
- Stream Black Milk's "If There's A Hell Below" Instrumental Album594 Views0 Comments
- Diddy Names Kanye West As The Hitmen's Newest Member9,140 Views16 Comments
- 21 Rappers That Were Influenced By Nas' "Illmatic"5,598 Views34 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces Upcoming Album With Diplo5,432 Views28 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Settles 2013 Assault Case3,700 Views5 Comments
- Quavo & Offset Of Migos Arrested During Concert At Georgia Southern University26,097 Views59 Comments
- The Weeknd Brings Out Kanye West At Coachella12,006 Views37 Comments
- Victim in Suge Knight Hit-And-Run Incident Blames Self For Terry Carter's Death14,155 Views41 Comments
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO42,580 Views103 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 173,644 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks7,330 Views17 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork14,443 Views28 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans4,444 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Told Y'all558 Views