Jerry Heller Sues Dr. Dre, Ice Cube & "Straight Outta Compton" For $110 Million Oct 30, 2015 at 06:28pm
Jerry Heller, the former manager of N.W.A., is suing all those involved in the group's recent biopic, Straight Outta Compton, for (at least) $110 million, reports TMZ. Heller, now 75, has just filed a lawsuit against Ice Cube, Dr.
Eazy-E founded Ruthless Records with NWA manager Jerry heller in 1986. The two worked together quite closely, and Ellis recently revealed in a radio interview, that he once had to talk him out of killing Death Row records CEO Suge Knight.
TMZ used their usual waiting-outside-of-restaurant tactic to catch up with Jerry Heller the other night. In the short conversation with the former Eazy-E manager, Heller gives his stance on Suge Knight's recent legal troubles.
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"5,736 Views129 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"2,540 Views13 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th8,527 Views31 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20165,320 Views25 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"10,708 Views53 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption17,701 Views68 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together14,857 Views77 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist7,701 Views18 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino5,110 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label7,848 Views25 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season2,533 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans6,394 Views31 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald8,210 Views51 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"22,105 Views79 Comments