Drake will be partnering with Sotheby's to curate the music that will accompany the legendary auction house's upcoming exhibit of contemporary black art.
Jay Z has been forthright about his love for art, name-dropping the likes of Picasso, Andy Warhol, Mark Rothko, Jeff Koons and Jean-Michel Basquiat through out various records.
- Stream Travis Scott's Debut Album "Rodeo"14,277 Views158 Comments
- Jay Rock's "90059" Dropping Tonight?21,706 Views128 Comments
- Casey Veggies Reveals Tracklist For "Live & Grow"7,758 Views22 Comments
- #TBT: Swizz Beatz-Produced Bangers4,849 Views20 Comments
- Rihanna Models For Dior Magazine5,429 Views19 Comments
- Lil Herb Signs Deal With Cinematic Music Group17,804 Views30 Comments
- Rick Ross Reveals "Black Dollar" Tracklist24,745 Views54 Comments
- 10 Times Rappers Were Banned From Countries9,282 Views17 Comments
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension3,416 Views0 Comments
- A "Welcome To Death Row" Film Is Being Shopped Around14,462 Views39 Comments
- Janet Jackson Reveals "Unbreakable" Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date4,754 Views21 Comments
- Migos Annnounce "Back To The Bando"9,225 Views23 Comments
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"10,376 Views49 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival5,346 Views26 Comments