For those unfamiliar, Jesse Richeeds, better known as JayR, was a promising young emcee from Killingly, Connecticut. Unfortunately, he succumbed to a severe asthma attack in his dorm room at the University of Connecticut on August 25th, 2013.
The latest visual from rising Connecticut emcee JayR's "5 A.M. Journey" mixtape. What do y'all think of this video? Visit our mixtape section to stream and/or download Late Nights, Deep Thoughts, a project released by JayR. on Sunday, February 2nd, 2014.
Connecticut rapper JayR teamed up with Jitta On The Track for this visual from his upcoming "The 5 A.M. Journey" mixtape, scheduled to drop on April 9th.How did Jitta On The Track do on this video? Are y'all feeling this one?
Check out Yellow Diamond, the latest track from JayR., featuring Jitta On The Track which dropped on Wednesday, March 27th, 2013. JayR.'s movement grows stronger with each new release, and Yellow Diamond has further strengthened that fact.
- Listen To 3 New Remixes From K Camp556 Views0 Comments
- "6 God" Producer Syk Sense Says Drake Had The Beat Before Jace2,319 Views13 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Game Worn Nike's Just Sold For The Price Of A Brand New Benz1,001 Views0 Comments
- Joey Bada$$ Announces "World Domination" Tour With Denzel Curry & Mick Jenkins1,110 Views10 Comments
- Kanye West Still Supports TIDAL2,635 Views20 Comments
- Young Thug Is Engaged6,355 Views42 Comments
- Nas Says New Album Coming This Summer2,768 Views36 Comments
- Listen To Raekwon's Album "Fly International Luxurious Art"1,312 Views8 Comments
- D'Angelo & The Vanguard Announce "The Second Coming" U.S. Tour768 Views2 Comments
- Did Drake Steal "IYRTITL" Beats From Jace Of Two-9?21,378 Views105 Comments
- Paul Pierce, Wale Troll Drake Following Wizards' Sweep Of Raptors4,421 Views0 Comments
- Stream Jarv Dee's "Satellites, Swishers & Spaceships"1,364 Views9 Comments
- Someone Already Made A Parody #TidalFacts Twitter Account23,589 Views52 Comments
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back13,860 Views43 Comments