Chris Webby's debut album, Chemically Imbalanced, came out last November, but he's still pulling hits off the LP for videos. His latest puts him together with Strange Music's Tech N9ne and Funk Volume's Jarren Benton, each with their own cult following.
Demrick's latest album Losing Focus and DJ Hoppa's latest Hoppa And Friends both were released in 2015 and both were unmitigated successes.
Funk Volume's Kato is getting ready to drop a new compilation, but first he's asking fans to help him fund it, launching an IndieGoGo page for the effort. The Pathomania EP is finished, and looking to be released on June 5th.
As one of the labels in-house producers, DJ Hoppa always manages to get some pretty epic cyphers out of the Funk Volume team.
DJ EFN dropped his album today, and if you've yet to check it out, the first thing you'll notice is the varied and impressive list of features. Hailing from Miami, EFN has assembled a cast of rappers from all different scenes to help him create his debut LP.
It's unclear if Sincerely Collins is actually signed to Funk Volume, or just getting assistance from the underground rap crew, but he's got both Rittz and Jarren Benton on his new track/visual "Light Work." He definitely sounds like he fits right in with the r
Last week, Jarren Benton dropped Slow Motion Vol. 1. The EP marks his first official release since June 2013. Jarren is now one of Funk Volume's leading emcees, and the EP includes features from fellow labelmates such as Hopsin and Jon Connor.
Recently Jarren Benton dropped off his new EP, Slow Motion, and in a press run for the new project the Funk Volume rapper took a trip to the HNHH offices to discuss the EP.
Next Tuesday (January 27th), Jarren Benton will be dropping off his EP Slow Motion Vol. 1. Less than a week ahead of that, he's decided to grant us streaming privileges. Listen to the eight track project below.
Fresh off their 2008 "Good Day" single getting a significant boost on the charts thanks to a feature in the smash-hit comedy Neighbors, Nappy Roots returns with a brand new song featuring XXL Freshman of the Year, Funk Volume's Jarren Benton. Backed by a hard
We've received stand-out cyphers from two groups already, one consisted of Rich Homie Quan, Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Durk, while the other had Kevin Gates, Vic Mensa, August Alsina, Isaiah Rashad and Chance The Rapper together. For the third and final cypher we'
Jarren Benton hasn't dropped a new project since My Grandmother's Basement last June, and he also hasn't dropped much in the way of new music either. That's not to say the (weirdest) member of Funk Volume hasn't kept himself busy.
- Review: Miguel's "WILDHEART"2,475 Views11 Comments
- Joell Ortiz Says Slaughterhouse's Album "Glass House" Is Done3,615 Views13 Comments
- Young Thug Says Kanye Bought Him A Pair Of Yeezys From A Reseller On eBay6,715 Views0 Comments
- Review: King Los' "God, Money, War" 7,302 Views87 Comments
- Apple Music Officially Launchs, Pharrell Releases "Freedom" On It8,267 Views52 Comments
- The 10 Craziest Tour Riders In Hip-Hop8,711 Views37 Comments
- A$AP Rocky & Wiz Khalifa Announce European Tour7,127 Views22 Comments
- Online Air Jordan Restock Announced For Today4,142 Views0 Comments
- Top Tracks: June 22 - June 2815,453 Views12 Comments
- The Game Ordered To Pay Nanny $200K22,221 Views50 Comments
- Diddy On His Fall At The BET Awards: "I Busted My Ass!"15,240 Views34 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "The Chronic" Will Be Available To Stream For First Time On Apple Music10,108 Views46 Comments
- Meek Mill's Tour Rider Is Mostly Meat & Alcohol18,832 Views44 Comments
- Stream Main Attrakionz "808s & Dark Grapes III" & Read Our Interview With The Duo4,689 Views3 Comments
- Dwyane Wade Opts Out Of His Contract With The Miami Heat, Will Become A Free Agent3,774 Views0 Comments