Funk Volume made an appearance on Shade 45's "Sway in the Morning" yesterday, where they let Sway know they are ready to put down half a million dollars on a rap battle against the top 3 from any label -- Strange Music, TDE, Shady Records, Slaughterhouse,
TunK is a rapper out of Jacksonville, Florida who started rapping at thirteen, and has since been proving his skills in the world of battle rap.
Chris Webby's debut album, Chemically Imbalanced, came out last November, but he's still pulling hits off the LP for videos. His latest puts him together with Strange Music's Tech N9ne and Funk Volume's Jarren Benton, each with their own cult following.
Demrick's latest album Losing Focus and DJ Hoppa's latest Hoppa And Friends both were released in 2015 and both were unmitigated successes.
Funk Volume's Kato is getting ready to drop a new compilation, but first he's asking fans to help him fund it, launching an IndieGoGo page for the effort. The Pathomania EP is finished, and looking to be released on June 5th.
As one of the labels in-house producers, DJ Hoppa always manages to get some pretty epic cyphers out of the Funk Volume team.
DJ EFN dropped his album today, and if you've yet to check it out, the first thing you'll notice is the varied and impressive list of features. Hailing from Miami, EFN has assembled a cast of rappers from all different scenes to help him create his debut LP.
It's unclear if Sincerely Collins is actually signed to Funk Volume, or just getting assistance from the underground rap crew, but he's got both Rittz and Jarren Benton on his new track/visual "Light Work." He definitely sounds like he fits right in with the r
Last week, Jarren Benton dropped Slow Motion Vol. 1. The EP marks his first official release since June 2013. Jarren is now one of Funk Volume's leading emcees, and the EP includes features from fellow labelmates such as Hopsin and Jon Connor.
Recently Jarren Benton dropped off his new EP, Slow Motion, and in a press run for the new project the Funk Volume rapper took a trip to the HNHH offices to discuss the EP.
Next Tuesday (January 27th), Jarren Benton will be dropping off his EP Slow Motion Vol. 1. Less than a week ahead of that, he's decided to grant us streaming privileges. Listen to the eight track project below.
Fresh off their 2008 "Good Day" single getting a significant boost on the charts thanks to a feature in the smash-hit comedy Neighbors, Nappy Roots returns with a brand new song featuring XXL Freshman of the Year, Funk Volume's Jarren Benton. Backed by a hard
We've received stand-out cyphers from two groups already, one consisted of Rich Homie Quan, Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Durk, while the other had Kevin Gates, Vic Mensa, August Alsina, Isaiah Rashad and Chance The Rapper together. For the third and final cypher we'
Jarren Benton hasn't dropped a new project since My Grandmother's Basement last June, and he also hasn't dropped much in the way of new music either. That's not to say the (weirdest) member of Funk Volume hasn't kept himself busy.
- Man Shot & Killed Outside Of Lil Durk Concert In Philadelphia2,480 Views40 Comments
- Kanye West Sends Taylor Swift Flowers7,585 Views52 Comments
- Mac Miller Unveils "GO:OD AM" Alarm Clock App With Exclusive New Music7,248 Views22 Comments
- Quiz: Hip-Hop History3,148 Views18 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" First Week Sales Are In34,579 Views146 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign Is Launching The Pre-Order For "Free T.C." Next Week4,322 Views15 Comments
- Ranking The Features On Travi$ Scott's "Rodeo"22,528 Views103 Comments
- John Wall Reportedly Paid $20,000 For A Graffiti Portrait Of Himself2,276 Views0 Comments
- Stream Scarface's New Album, "Deeply Rooted"4,146 Views19 Comments
- Staff Picks (September 4)1,779 Views6 Comments
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend1,502 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 7,915 Views62 Comments
- Stream K Camp's Debut Album "Only Way Is Up"5,601 Views20 Comments
- Mac Miller Says Rumored "GO:OD AM" Tracklist Is Fake8,120 Views25 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (September 4)3,082 Views6 Comments