Chris Webby's debut album, Chemically Imbalanced, came out last November, but he's still pulling hits off the LP for videos. His latest puts him together with Strange Music's Tech N9ne and Funk Volume's Jarren Benton, each with their own cult following.
Demrick's latest album Losing Focus and DJ Hoppa's latest Hoppa And Friends both were released in 2015 and both were unmitigated successes.
Funk Volume's Kato is getting ready to drop a new compilation, but first he's asking fans to help him fund it, launching an IndieGoGo page for the effort. The Pathomania EP is finished, and looking to be released on June 5th.
As one of the labels in-house producers, DJ Hoppa always manages to get some pretty epic cyphers out of the Funk Volume team.
DJ EFN dropped his album today, and if you've yet to check it out, the first thing you'll notice is the varied and impressive list of features. Hailing from Miami, EFN has assembled a cast of rappers from all different scenes to help him create his debut LP.
It's unclear if Sincerely Collins is actually signed to Funk Volume, or just getting assistance from the underground rap crew, but he's got both Rittz and Jarren Benton on his new track/visual "Light Work." He definitely sounds like he fits right in with the r
Last week, Jarren Benton dropped Slow Motion Vol. 1. The EP marks his first official release since June 2013. Jarren is now one of Funk Volume's leading emcees, and the EP includes features from fellow labelmates such as Hopsin and Jon Connor.
Recently Jarren Benton dropped off his new EP, Slow Motion, and in a press run for the new project the Funk Volume rapper took a trip to the HNHH offices to discuss the EP.
Next Tuesday (January 27th), Jarren Benton will be dropping off his EP Slow Motion Vol. 1. Less than a week ahead of that, he's decided to grant us streaming privileges. Listen to the eight track project below.
Fresh off their 2008 "Good Day" single getting a significant boost on the charts thanks to a feature in the smash-hit comedy Neighbors, Nappy Roots returns with a brand new song featuring XXL Freshman of the Year, Funk Volume's Jarren Benton. Backed by a hard
We've received stand-out cyphers from two groups already, one consisted of Rich Homie Quan, Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Durk, while the other had Kevin Gates, Vic Mensa, August Alsina, Isaiah Rashad and Chance The Rapper together. For the third and final cypher we'
Jarren Benton hasn't dropped a new project since My Grandmother's Basement last June, and he also hasn't dropped much in the way of new music either. That's not to say the (weirdest) member of Funk Volume hasn't kept himself busy.
- Stream Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die II"137 Views2 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (June 27 - July 3)1,331 Views1 Comment
- Diddy's Assault Case Rejected By District Attorney2,870 Views9 Comments
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music5,683 Views19 Comments
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"14,964 Views43 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast11,186 Views2 Comments
- Rae Sremmurd Say 2nd Album Dropping In December, Wiz Khalifa Collab Coming Soon13,279 Views31 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces "The Stars Of The Trap" Tour15,642 Views33 Comments
- Real Vs. Fake 'Shattered Backboard' Air Jordan 1697 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Responds To Fox News Criticism Of BET Awards Performance39,041 Views134 Comments
- Review: Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"31,868 Views255 Comments
- Future Explains Why He Nixed His BET Awards Performance32,830 Views47 Comments
- Meek Mill Says Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole Don't Inspire HIm34,297 Views215 Comments
- #TBT: A Tribe Called Quest1,575 Views7 Comments
- Chris Brown Files Documents To Establish Paternity 13,974 Views29 Comments