TunK is a rapper out of Jacksonville, Florida who started rapping at thirteen, and has since been proving his skills in the world of battle rap.
Chris Webby's debut album, Chemically Imbalanced, came out last November, but he's still pulling hits off the LP for videos. His latest puts him together with Strange Music's Tech N9ne and Funk Volume's Jarren Benton, each with their own cult following.
Demrick's latest album Losing Focus and DJ Hoppa's latest Hoppa And Friends both were released in 2015 and both were unmitigated successes.
Funk Volume's Kato is getting ready to drop a new compilation, but first he's asking fans to help him fund it, launching an IndieGoGo page for the effort. The Pathomania EP is finished, and looking to be released on June 5th.
As one of the labels in-house producers, DJ Hoppa always manages to get some pretty epic cyphers out of the Funk Volume team.
DJ EFN dropped his album today, and if you've yet to check it out, the first thing you'll notice is the varied and impressive list of features. Hailing from Miami, EFN has assembled a cast of rappers from all different scenes to help him create his debut LP.
It's unclear if Sincerely Collins is actually signed to Funk Volume, or just getting assistance from the underground rap crew, but he's got both Rittz and Jarren Benton on his new track/visual "Light Work." He definitely sounds like he fits right in with the r
Last week, Jarren Benton dropped Slow Motion Vol. 1. The EP marks his first official release since June 2013. Jarren is now one of Funk Volume's leading emcees, and the EP includes features from fellow labelmates such as Hopsin and Jon Connor.
Recently Jarren Benton dropped off his new EP, Slow Motion, and in a press run for the new project the Funk Volume rapper took a trip to the HNHH offices to discuss the EP.
Next Tuesday (January 27th), Jarren Benton will be dropping off his EP Slow Motion Vol. 1. Less than a week ahead of that, he's decided to grant us streaming privileges. Listen to the eight track project below.
Fresh off their 2008 "Good Day" single getting a significant boost on the charts thanks to a feature in the smash-hit comedy Neighbors, Nappy Roots returns with a brand new song featuring XXL Freshman of the Year, Funk Volume's Jarren Benton. Backed by a hard
We've received stand-out cyphers from two groups already, one consisted of Rich Homie Quan, Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Durk, while the other had Kevin Gates, Vic Mensa, August Alsina, Isaiah Rashad and Chance The Rapper together. For the third and final cypher we'
Jarren Benton hasn't dropped a new project since My Grandmother's Basement last June, and he also hasn't dropped much in the way of new music either. That's not to say the (weirdest) member of Funk Volume hasn't kept himself busy.
- Classic Rotation: Raekwon "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx"23 Views0 Comments
- Andre 3000 Joins Cast Of ABC’s “American Crime” Series2,156 Views13 Comments
- Azealia Banks Adds Her Two Cents To The Meek Mill & Drake Debate40,980 Views140 Comments
- 140 Bars: Top Tweets Of The Week (July 25 - 31)7,923 Views0 Comments
- Top-5 August Sneaker Releases To Watch For2,667 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Is Charlamagne's "Donkey Of The Day"39,833 Views118 Comments
- French Montana Logs Studio Time With Justin Bieber & Mariah Carey5,369 Views32 Comments
- Stream Lil Debbie's "Home Grown" EP2,921 Views5 Comments
- Everything We Know About Drake Getting Peed On52,220 Views204 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (July 31)6,507 Views9 Comments
- Meek Mill Sends More Shots At Drake & Quentin Miller On Instagram 110,444 Views363 Comments
- Lance Stephenson Releases A New Song, Says He's The Best Ballin' Rapper In The Game2,861 Views0 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Meek Mill's Drake Diss Track "Wanna Know"73,274 Views244 Comments
- Stream Roy Wood$ New EP "Exis"13,633 Views28 Comments
- Drake Responds To Meek’s Diss Record On Instagram105,317 Views365 Comments