The New England Patriots narrowly defeated the Carolina Panthers in Super Bowl XXXVIII, but no one remembers that.
The biggest story in this week's charts is the triumphant return of Janet Jackson, who -- as she should -- takes the top spot this week, making her one of three artists who has scored number one albums over the last four decades.
Janet Jackson has topped the charts once again. Her latest album, Unbreakable, is the singer's 7th album to attain the No. 1 spot on the Billboard 200. Jackson is also the third act in history to have a No. 1 album in each of the past 4 decades.
N.W.A. and Janet Jackson are among the list of nominees for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame's class of 2016.
Janet Jackson makes her return to the music scene today with her first album in seven years called Unbreakable.
Recently Janet Jackson debuted a few new records while on her "Unbreakable" world tour, one of which featured Missy Elliott. Today the singer has released the complete tracklist for her upcoming album, as well as a release date and pre-order link.
iHeart Radio's Music Festival is taking place in Las Vegas this year, at the MGM Grand Arena on September 18th and 19th. They've tapped a variety of artists for the line-up, covering all their bases from pop to rap to r'n'b to rock.
Couples making songs together is a natural thing. From the Sonny & Cher days to present-day power couple Beyonce and Jay Z, it only makes sense for a couple talented people to create music together, especially when they're in love.
In May of this year Janet Jackson promised us a new tour, a new album and a "new movement" for 2015. It looks like she's keeping word, after announcing a new album in the works for a Fall release, she's followed that up with news of a world tour.
We haven't gotten a new Janet Jackson album since 2008's Discipline, but that'll change this fall. On her website today, Ms.
Janet Jackson Announces "New Music, New World Tour, A New Movement" For 2015 May 16, 2015 at 10:37am
Over the last week, rumors have circulated of a new album from Janet Jackson, her first since 2008. A photo of an Atlantic Records release schedule had the LP set for a June release, but it all seemed like it oculd be a hoax.
The most radio-friendly single on Kendrick Lamar's debut studio LP, good kid, m.A.A.d city, was the Drake-featured "Poetic Justice" which had a smooth sample from a classic Janet Jackson joint.
Rumors have been circulating regarding a possible wedding of Janet Jackson to Qatari billionaire Wissam Al Mana.
- What’s New In Battle Rap (November 27)3 Views0 Comments
- Stream Erykah Badu's "But You Caint Use My Phone"6,373 Views12 Comments
- Rick Ross Reveals Tracklist For “Renzel Remixes”19,134 Views56 Comments
- Review: Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"11,390 Views28 Comments
- Top 5 Things That Sneakerheads Are Thankful For1,034 Views0 Comments
- Jahlil Okafor Scuffles With A Heckler In Boston6,354 Views0 Comments
- #TBT: Chris Brown's Smash Singles15,171 Views34 Comments
- Lil Wayne's "No Ceilings 2" Tracklist Revealed214,418 Views350 Comments
- Beyoncé Is Putting Out A Line Of Streetwear9,145 Views11 Comments
- A HotNewHipHop Thanksgiving: 10 Things We're Thankful For8,070 Views40 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Debuted Another New Record The Other Night19,544 Views62 Comments
- Lil Wayne Being Sued By Trukfit Model For Using Her Image On T-Shirt28,035 Views80 Comments
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"13,534 Views150 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"6,145 Views32 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th15,316 Views36 Comments