Recently Janet Jackson debuted a few new records while on her "Unbreakable" world tour, one of which featured Missy Elliott. Today the singer has released the complete tracklist for her upcoming album, as well as a release date and pre-order link.
Janet Jackson is preparing us for her comeback. The singer debuted a new record, which was pretty well-received on HNHH, "No Sleeep." However, once she added J. Cole to the remix, our audience agreed it was VERY HOTTTT.
iHeart Radio's Music Festival is taking place in Las Vegas this year, at the MGM Grand Arena on September 18th and 19th. They've tapped a variety of artists for the line-up, covering all their bases from pop to rap to r'n'b to rock.
Earlier this week, janet Jackson unveiled a new version of her recent track "No Sleeep" that featured a fresh J. Cole verse. Today, it gets a video.
Couples making songs together is a natural thing. From the Sonny & Cher days to present-day power couple Beyonce and Jay Z, it only makes sense for a couple talented people to create music together, especially when they're in love.
Over the weekend a snippet of Janet Jackson's new single surfaced, "No Sleeep." The first single off Janet's forthcoming album arrives in full this morning, and is just as groovy and funk-infused as we first thought.
Many of Janet Jackson's biggest hits are pretty upbeat, but anyone familiar with her deep cuts knows that her slow jams are among her best material.
In May of this year Janet Jackson promised us a new tour, a new album and a "new movement" for 2015. It looks like she's keeping word, after announcing a new album in the works for a Fall release, she's followed that up with news of a world tour.
We haven't gotten a new Janet Jackson album since 2008's Discipline, but that'll change this fall. On her website today, Ms.
Janet Jackson Announces "New Music, New World Tour, A New Movement" For 2015 May 16, 2015 at 10:37am
Over the last week, rumors have circulated of a new album from Janet Jackson, her first since 2008. A photo of an Atlantic Records release schedule had the LP set for a June release, but it all seemed like it oculd be a hoax.
The most radio-friendly single on Kendrick Lamar's debut studio LP, good kid, m.A.A.d city, was the Drake-featured "Poetic Justice" which had a smooth sample from a classic Janet Jackson joint.
Rumors have been circulating regarding a possible wedding of Janet Jackson to Qatari billionaire Wissam Al Mana.
Give Heartbeatlove a listen - it's a new offering from Janet Jackson, featuring Pitbull, Machel Montano, And Rock City. It was dropped on Saturday, February 20th, 2010.
- Stream Travis Scott's Debut Album "Rodeo"14,045 Views157 Comments
- Jay Rock's "90059" Dropping Tonight?21,548 Views128 Comments
- Casey Veggies Reveals Tracklist For "Live & Grow"7,703 Views22 Comments
- #TBT: Swizz Beatz-Produced Bangers4,836 Views20 Comments
- Rihanna Models For Dior Magazine5,383 Views19 Comments
- Lil Herb Signs Deal With Cinematic Music Group17,710 Views30 Comments
- Rick Ross Reveals "Black Dollar" Tracklist24,633 Views54 Comments
- 10 Times Rappers Were Banned From Countries9,258 Views16 Comments
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension3,411 Views0 Comments
- A "Welcome To Death Row" Film Is Being Shopped Around14,426 Views39 Comments
- Janet Jackson Reveals "Unbreakable" Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date4,735 Views21 Comments
- Migos Annnounce "Back To The Bando"9,170 Views23 Comments
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"10,363 Views49 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival5,338 Views26 Comments