Janet Jackson makes her return to the music scene today with her first album in seven years called Unbreakable.
After a considerable hiatus, Janet Jackson will release her 11th studio album, Unbreakable, on October 2nd.
Recently Janet Jackson debuted a few new records while on her "Unbreakable" world tour, one of which featured Missy Elliott. Today the singer has released the complete tracklist for her upcoming album, as well as a release date and pre-order link.
Janet Jackson is preparing us for her comeback. The singer debuted a new record, which was pretty well-received on HNHH, "No Sleeep." However, once she added J. Cole to the remix, our audience agreed it was VERY HOTTTT.
iHeart Radio's Music Festival is taking place in Las Vegas this year, at the MGM Grand Arena on September 18th and 19th. They've tapped a variety of artists for the line-up, covering all their bases from pop to rap to r'n'b to rock.
Earlier this week, janet Jackson unveiled a new version of her recent track "No Sleeep" that featured a fresh J. Cole verse. Today, it gets a video.
Couples making songs together is a natural thing. From the Sonny & Cher days to present-day power couple Beyonce and Jay Z, it only makes sense for a couple talented people to create music together, especially when they're in love.
Over the weekend a snippet of Janet Jackson's new single surfaced, "No Sleeep." The first single off Janet's forthcoming album arrives in full this morning, and is just as groovy and funk-infused as we first thought.
Many of Janet Jackson's biggest hits are pretty upbeat, but anyone familiar with her deep cuts knows that her slow jams are among her best material.
In May of this year Janet Jackson promised us a new tour, a new album and a "new movement" for 2015. It looks like she's keeping word, after announcing a new album in the works for a Fall release, she's followed that up with news of a world tour.
We haven't gotten a new Janet Jackson album since 2008's Discipline, but that'll change this fall. On her website today, Ms.
Janet Jackson Announces "New Music, New World Tour, A New Movement" For 2015 May 16, 2015 at 10:37am
Over the last week, rumors have circulated of a new album from Janet Jackson, her first since 2008. A photo of an Atlantic Records release schedule had the LP set for a June release, but it all seemed like it oculd be a hoax.
The most radio-friendly single on Kendrick Lamar's debut studio LP, good kid, m.A.A.d city, was the Drake-featured "Poetic Justice" which had a smooth sample from a classic Janet Jackson joint.
Rumors have been circulating regarding a possible wedding of Janet Jackson to Qatari billionaire Wissam Al Mana.
Give Heartbeatlove a listen - it's a new offering from Janet Jackson, featuring Pitbull, Machel Montano, And Rock City. It was dropped on Saturday, February 20th, 2010.
- Iggy Azalea Announces Sophomore Album Title6,169 Views80 Comments
- Curren$y & Dame Dash Settle $3 Million Dollar Lawsuit11,230 Views18 Comments
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"11,430 Views53 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine9,800 Views137 Comments
- Jay Z & Beyoncé Are Renting A Mansion In L.A. For $150k A Month9,928 Views29 Comments
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks8,990 Views0 Comments
- The Game Threatens Stitches Over DMs He Allegedly Photoshopped68,623 Views200 Comments
- Bawse Moves: How Rick Ross Shifted Focus In 20158,952 Views24 Comments
- Kanye West Says "808s" & "Yeezus" Are "So Much Stronger" Than "MBDTF"23,002 Views154 Comments
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments27,930 Views203 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Kanye West?12,394 Views49 Comments
- Talib Kweli & 9th Wonder Reveal Tracklist & Cover Art For "Indie 500"4,298 Views18 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Hints At A Halloween Project Hosted By DJ Drama4,050 Views31 Comments
- Rick Ross Announces New Album Title16,368 Views65 Comments