As Nicki Minaj gears up for her new album, The Pinkprint, she's lined up a second visit to Saturday Night Live. She'll serve as the show's musical guest on December 6th, which is nine days before her album drops.
Seth Rogen and James Franco are out and about promoting their highly-controversial new film The Interview. Talking backstage at "The Tonight Show," Franco detailed Kanye West's reaction to the parody video that he and Rogen produced late last year.
Kanye West is usually fairly sensitive when it comes to parodies of himself, but it seems like he's actually a fan of James Franco and Seth Rogen's infamous parody of the "Bound 2" video.
One of the few promotional elements utilized by Kanye West for his new album, Yeezus were posters of the album artwork with the request to "please add graffiti" printed above it.
- Meek Mill Disses Drake In Charlotte, NC140,152 Views544 Comments
- 8 Rappers Who Had Their Careers Ruined By Diss Tracks78,522 Views133 Comments
- ASAP Rocky & Tyler, The Creator Announce Co-Headlining Tour30,756 Views32 Comments
- Texans Running Back Arian Foster To Undergo Surgery, Will Miss Start Of NFL Season2,024 Views0 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At The MTV VMAs 3,629 Views24 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Admits To Having More Plastic Surgery21,167 Views63 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Donated $5,000 To Amber Rose's SlutWalk Protest16,649 Views79 Comments
- All 6 OVO Fests, Ranked24,145 Views32 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "Compton" To Premiere On Apple Music8,374 Views41 Comments
- 50 Cent & Ja Rule Resurrect Beef On Instagram57,445 Views137 Comments
- Everything Dr. Dre Has Produced Since His Last Album16,962 Views48 Comments
- Rihanna Shares Photos From Crop Over Festival In Barbados12,245 Views35 Comments
- Taylor Swift Credits Jay Z For Helping Her Reconcile With Kanye West12,323 Views18 Comments
- The Weeknd Shares "Beauty Behind The Madness" Tracklist22,646 Views107 Comments
- Drake Debuts New 'OVO' Raptors Jersey And 'OVO' Air Jordan 8 5,327 Views0 Comments