As Nicki Minaj gears up for her new album, The Pinkprint, she's lined up a second visit to Saturday Night Live. She'll serve as the show's musical guest on December 6th, which is nine days before her album drops.
Seth Rogen and James Franco are out and about promoting their highly-controversial new film The Interview. Talking backstage at "The Tonight Show," Franco detailed Kanye West's reaction to the parody video that he and Rogen produced late last year.
Kanye West is usually fairly sensitive when it comes to parodies of himself, but it seems like he's actually a fan of James Franco and Seth Rogen's infamous parody of the "Bound 2" video.
One of the few promotional elements utilized by Kanye West for his new album, Yeezus were posters of the album artwork with the request to "please add graffiti" printed above it.
- Stream Erykah Badu's "But You Caint Use My Phone"5,712 Views12 Comments
- Rick Ross Reveals Tracklist For “Renzel Remixes”18,805 Views56 Comments
- Review: Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"11,177 Views27 Comments
- Top 5 Things That Sneakerheads Are Thankful For1,004 Views0 Comments
- Jahlil Okafor Scuffles With A Heckler In Boston6,268 Views0 Comments
- #TBT: Chris Brown's Smash Singles14,949 Views34 Comments
- Lil Wayne's "No Ceilings 2" Tracklist Revealed212,029 Views350 Comments
- Beyoncé Is Putting Out A Line Of Streetwear9,018 Views11 Comments
- A HotNewHipHop Thanksgiving: 10 Things We're Thankful For7,989 Views40 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Debuted Another New Record The Other Night19,361 Views62 Comments
- Lil Wayne Being Sued By Trukfit Model For Using Her Image On T-Shirt27,862 Views80 Comments
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"13,455 Views150 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"6,132 Views31 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th15,261 Views36 Comments