As Nicki Minaj gears up for her new album, The Pinkprint, she's lined up a second visit to Saturday Night Live. She'll serve as the show's musical guest on December 6th, which is nine days before her album drops.
Seth Rogen and James Franco are out and about promoting their highly-controversial new film The Interview. Talking backstage at "The Tonight Show," Franco detailed Kanye West's reaction to the parody video that he and Rogen produced late last year.
Kanye West is usually fairly sensitive when it comes to parodies of himself, but it seems like he's actually a fan of James Franco and Seth Rogen's infamous parody of the "Bound 2" video.
One of the few promotional elements utilized by Kanye West for his new album, Yeezus were posters of the album artwork with the request to "please add graffiti" printed above it.
- Lil B Accuses Chedda Da Connect Of Stealing His Swag On "Flicka Da Wrist"341 Views3 Comments
- Frank Ocean Uploads Mysterious Empty Playlist To SoundCloud1,476 Views6 Comments
- Azealia Banks To Star In RZA-Directed Film "Coco"2,036 Views30 Comments
- Cleveland Cavs Sweep Atlanta Hawks, Advance To NBA Finals3,296 Views0 Comments
- Kehlani Announces "You Should Be Here" Tour4,128 Views8 Comments
- Stream Jamie xx's Debut Album, "In Colour"4,170 Views6 Comments
- Happy Birthday Miles: 10 Miles Davis Samples In Hip-Hop7,471 Views4 Comments
- Pusha T Responds To Leaked Track, Calls "King Push" A "Masterpiece"22,995 Views73 Comments
- 5 Producers The Weeknd Should Work With11,357 Views28 Comments
- Juelz Santana & Jadakiss Suggest Benefit Concert For Chinx's Family7,173 Views23 Comments
- Meek Mill & Nicki Minaj Aren't Actually Engaged24,917 Views37 Comments
- Stream The Alchemist's Instrumental Album "Israeli Salad"4,574 Views5 Comments
- Lil B Will Be In Attendance For Game 5 To Personally Curse James Harden4,410 Views0 Comments
- Birdman Pays The IRS $2 Million In Back Taxes12,149 Views31 Comments
- Air Jordan 7 'Championship Pack' Officially Unveiled 2,096 Views0 Comments