As Nicki Minaj gears up for her new album, The Pinkprint, she's lined up a second visit to Saturday Night Live. She'll serve as the show's musical guest on December 6th, which is nine days before her album drops.
Seth Rogen and James Franco are out and about promoting their highly-controversial new film The Interview. Talking backstage at "The Tonight Show," Franco detailed Kanye West's reaction to the parody video that he and Rogen produced late last year.
Kanye West is usually fairly sensitive when it comes to parodies of himself, but it seems like he's actually a fan of James Franco and Seth Rogen's infamous parody of the "Bound 2" video.
One of the few promotional elements utilized by Kanye West for his new album, Yeezus were posters of the album artwork with the request to "please add graffiti" printed above it.
- Kendrick Lamar's "King Kunta" Video Is Premiering Today In Times Square5,951 Views28 Comments
- T-Pain Explains Why His Aaliyah Collaboration Didn't Make The Mixtape4,984 Views12 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Explains "The Blacker The Berry", "Mortal Man" & More5,858 Views24 Comments
- 5 Things You Should Know About TIDAL10,821 Views35 Comments
- Kevin Gates Gets Into Physical Altercation With Two Women10,203 Views43 Comments
- Rick Ross & DJ Khaled Talk New Meek Mill Album, Announce "Self Made, Vol. 4"11,343 Views43 Comments
- T-Pain's "The Iron Way" Review6,640 Views31 Comments
- Beyonce Posts Snippet Of New Song With Jay Z On Instagram8,484 Views13 Comments
- Tyga Got Served At His LA Gear Release Party9,868 Views0 Comments
- Stream Jodeci's "The Past, The Present, The Future" Album 2,505 Views4 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Chris Paul's 'Death' By Crossover5,190 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: March3,506 Views7 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Denies Owning A Marijuana Dispensary 5,555 Views0 Comments
- Is There A Waka Flocka Sex Tape?21,179 Views52 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Reveals Meaning Behind "To Pimp A Butterfly" Album Title32,417 Views69 Comments