The first thing you should know about the New York MC Chris Miles is that he's 15! Last year, at the infantile age of 14, he caught the attention of both 50 Cent and Mac Miller (who tweeted about him on Twitter) and now he's come out with his first EP.
Jake One sits down for a quick "Behind The Beat" to discuss his work on 50 Cent's "The Funeral." Before giving an instrumental breakdown, Jake reveals that the production was actually recorded over two years ago.
- French Montana Shares Artwork & Tracklist From "Casino Life 2"18,799 Views93 Comments
- Stephen Curry To Be Named NBA MVP4,475 Views0 Comments
- Houston Astros Are Selling Hats Signed By Bun B And Fat Joe For $2004,871 Views16 Comments
- Madonna Wishes She Didn't Kiss Drake At Coachella47,440 Views96 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 25 - May 12,655 Views3 Comments
- Kanye West Changes His Album Title35,403 Views84 Comments
- See The Tracklist To Jamie Foxx's "Hollywood: A Story Of A Dozen Roses"8,545 Views18 Comments
- Beyonce Signs 3 Teenagers For $1.5 Million23,092 Views29 Comments
- Review: Raekwon's "Fly International Luxurious Art"5,047 Views25 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Performs "See You Again" & "We Dem Boyz" On SNL8,077 Views13 Comments
- De La Soul Raised Over $600K On Kickstarter For Their New Album7,920 Views37 Comments
- Barter 6 Producer Wheezy Wants To Work With Lil Wayne32,447 Views61 Comments
- Lyrical Allegiance: Picking Pacquiao/Mayweather Sides Through Song12,911 Views31 Comments
- Turk Files Default Motion After Cash Money Ignores His Lawsuit12,088 Views24 Comments
- Jay Z, Drake & Eminem Are Among Billboard's "Money-Makers" Of 201438,688 Views22 Comments
You may also like...