The first thing you should know about the New York MC Chris Miles is that he's 15! Last year, at the infantile age of 14, he caught the attention of both 50 Cent and Mac Miller (who tweeted about him on Twitter) and now he's come out with his first EP.
Jake One sits down for a quick "Behind The Beat" to discuss his work on 50 Cent's "The Funeral." Before giving an instrumental breakdown, Jake reveals that the production was actually recorded over two years ago.
- 10 Essential Jamie xx Tracks2,165 Views12 Comments
- The Game Has Been Repeating The Same "Freestyle" For Four Years25,575 Views78 Comments
- Nelly Is Putting Out A Country Project2,826 Views30 Comments
- Top Tracks: April 20- April 263,165 Views1 Comment
- Waka Flocka Asks To Buy Out Of Atlantic Contract5,303 Views19 Comments
- Is Amber Rose Dating Machine Gun Kelly?21,229 Views79 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Jay Z Vs. Kanye West12,009 Views72 Comments
- Listen To 3 New Remixes From K Camp5,070 Views9 Comments
- "6 God" Producer Syk Sense Says Drake Had The Beat Before Jace12,853 Views44 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Game Worn Nike's Just Sold For The Price Of A Brand New Benz4,712 Views0 Comments
- Joey Bada$$ Announces "World Domination" Tour With Denzel Curry & Mick Jenkins4,072 Views21 Comments
- Kanye West Still Supports TIDAL7,086 Views35 Comments
- Young Thug Is Engaged21,876 Views93 Comments
- Nas Says New Album Coming This Summer6,218 Views61 Comments
- Listen To Raekwon's Album "Fly International Luxurious Art"2,407 Views11 Comments
You may also like...
- Big Deal255 Views