The first thing you should know about the New York MC Chris Miles is that he's 15! Last year, at the infantile age of 14, he caught the attention of both 50 Cent and Mac Miller (who tweeted about him on Twitter) and now he's come out with his first EP.
Jake One sits down for a quick "Behind The Beat" to discuss his work on 50 Cent's "The Funeral." Before giving an instrumental breakdown, Jake reveals that the production was actually recorded over two years ago.
- Powerhouse 2015 Line-Up Includes Kendrick Lamar, Big Sean, Future & More790 Views7 Comments
- De La Soul Recruit Usher, Snoop Dogg, 2 Chainz, Pete Rock & More For New Album2,047 Views7 Comments
- Rick Ross Dropping New Music With The Dream Tomorrow8,208 Views28 Comments
- The White House Responds To Kanye West's Presidency Bid58,066 Views116 Comments
- Review: The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"26,449 Views110 Comments
- Lupe Fiasco Collecting Fans' Copies Of "Lasers" So He Can Destroy Them24,419 Views68 Comments
- Top Tracks: August 24 - August 308,503 Views10 Comments
- Rick Ross To Release New Album "Black Dollar" This Week17,004 Views81 Comments
- Trick Daddy Files For Bankruptcy6,621 Views23 Comments
- Kanye West Hosting Next Year's VMAs Is Reportedly "On The Table"8,628 Views23 Comments
- The Weeknd Talks "BBTM," Working With Kanye West, Influences8,028 Views20 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Announces "Rodeo" Tour Dates13,311 Views61 Comments
- Isaiah Rashad Teases A New Project Coming Soon9,465 Views37 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Critiques Miley Cyrus' Hosting Duties At MTV VMAs27,610 Views66 Comments