The first thing you should know about the New York MC Chris Miles is that he's 15! Last year, at the infantile age of 14, he caught the attention of both 50 Cent and Mac Miller (who tweeted about him on Twitter) and now he's come out with his first EP.
Jake One sits down for a quick "Behind The Beat" to discuss his work on 50 Cent's "The Funeral." Before giving an instrumental breakdown, Jake reveals that the production was actually recorded over two years ago.
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support6,328 Views84 Comments
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists18,543 Views144 Comments
- Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company17,120 Views44 Comments
- The Game Don't Change: The Making Of "The Documentary 2"12,289 Views35 Comments
- Eminem Writes Essay On The Genius Of Tupac9,238 Views79 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Says Dating Chris Brown Has Made It Harder To Get Work26,197 Views86 Comments
- #TBT: Tech N9ne's Early Singles3,094 Views24 Comments
- GoldLink Announces Debut Album, Shares First Single3,624 Views13 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know The Game's "The Documentary"?7,469 Views33 Comments
- First Look At The Toronto Raptors' 'OVO' Alternate Jersey For This Season3,304 Views0 Comments
- N.W.A. & Janet Jackson Nominated For Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame2,708 Views26 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" Becomes First Rap Video To Hit 1 Billion Views21,244 Views145 Comments
- Vince Staples & Mac Miller Discuss White Rappers & How They Fit Into Hip-Hop14,105 Views76 Comments
- BeatKing Reveals "3 Weeks" Tracklist, Artwork & Release Date2,789 Views9 Comments