Meek Mill Likely To Remain In Jail Until September [Update: Meek Mill Denied Parole, Will Remain In Jail Until October] Aug 18, 2014 at 06:32pm
Earlier this month, it was reported that Meek Mill had been sentenced to 3 to 6 months in county jail, following a probation violation.
Meek Mill Reportedly Sentenced To 3-6 Months In Jail [Update: Rick Ross Releases Official Statement] Jul 12, 2014 at 04:51pm
Meek Mill's sophomore album, Dreams Worth More Than Money, is due out in September, but the rapper may not be able to celebrate the release as a free man.
Lil Boosie Announces Release Date For New Album [Update: Boosie Plans To Drop Two Albums In 2014] Apr 23, 2014 at 10:50am
Lil Boosie has been out of jail since February, and while we've received a mix of old and new tracks from the Baton Rouge rapper since his release, we haven't been given any concrete details regarding his next studio album.
Meek Mill To Be Released From Jail Today, According To Reports [Update: He's Free] Dec 2, 2014 at 05:07pm
While Meek Mill was ready to release his highly anticipated sophomore album in September, his release schedule was interrupted when he was arrested for a parole violation in July.
Chief Keef is constantly having trouble with the law, and while he had missed a court date last month, the rapper seemed to be otherwise keeping himself out of trouble, even releasing his long-delayed Almighty So mixtape last week.
Right now, we don't know exactly when Meek Mill will be freed from jail (where he's serving time for a probation violation), but at least the MMG rapper looks happy in new pictures shared on Twitter by Rick Ross.
Earlier today, Suge Knight was denied a reduction on his hefty $10 million bail, but with friends like Floyd Mayweather, Suge isn't giving up hope of posting the money just yet.
The lives of rappers are in the spotlight daily, allowing the public to constantly observe what these rappers are up to. Whether they are topping the charts, or involved in a media frenzy, the public is always in the know.
Chris Brown Will Be In Jail Until June, If Not Longer [Update: Date Set For Brown's Probation Violation Hearing] May 1, 2014 at 06:22pm
Looks like Chris Brown won't be getting out of jail just yet. The singer, who's been locked up since being booted from rehab last month was meant to go to trial this week, but things have been postponed until June.
Last night proved to be an eventful one, when we learned that Lil Boosie was finally a free man. All the internet rejoiced, and fans of the Baton Rouge native began to come out of the woodwork, just in time to celebrate his freedom.
Gucci Mane confessed on his Twitter account that his addiction to lean was the reason behind his recent erratic behavior. The rapper even said he'd be checking into a rehab facility-- but will that be before or after he checks into jail?
Gucci Mane Apologizes For Recent Behaviour, Cites Addiction & Plans To Check Into Rehab Sep 22, 2013 at 12:49pm
Things haven't been going so well for Gucci Mane as of late. He was arrested in Atlanta last week after threatening police officers who responded to a neighbour's complaint of "irregular behaviour" from him.
Chris Brown Transferred To Gen Pop In Virginia's Northern Neck Regional Jail Apr 10, 2014 at 05:35pm
For those not keeping up with Chris Brown's ongoing legal saga, the R&B star is currently doing time in his native Virginia's Northern Neck Regional Jail, having been transferred there after brief stints in a Malibu rehab clinic and a Los Angeles County jail,
It appears that Chief Keef is a free man yet again. After just nine days in Chicago's Cook County Jail for failing a required drug test, Chief Keef was released from jail on Wednesday morning.
As Offset's bond was denied last month due to prior felony convictions, things already weren't looking good for the Migos member, and now they look even worse.
Bobby Shmurda has been locked up for the last few months, and it's become clear that his label EPIC Records, will not come rushing to his aid the way many, including the rapper himself, assumed.
C-Murder Briefly Released From Prison To Attend Grandmother's Funeral w/ Master P & Romeo Aug 4, 2013 at 01:41pm
As reported by Complex, C-Murder was released from prison yesterday afternoon in order to attend his grandmother's funeral. For those unfamiliar, the New Orleans emcee is currently serving life for murder at the Angola State Penitentiary in Louisiana.
During the making of Drake's If You're Reading This It's Too Late (which just surpassed J. Cole's 2014 Forest Hills Drive in sales, by the way), his friend Travis Savoury was locked up on human trafficking charges.
- Adidas Is Offering James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nike607 Views0 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Kid Cudi's "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"1,736 Views7 Comments
- Nipsey Hussle Apologizes To Black Women Following Distasteful Tweets4,783 Views24 Comments
- Will Smith Rumored To Be Special Guest At Drake's OVO Fest Tonight5,526 Views27 Comments
- Frank Ocean's Brother Trolls Fans With Fake Album Release5,805 Views16 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: A$AP Rocky Vs. ScHoolboy Q7,982 Views26 Comments
- Tyga Sued For $100K By Las Vegas Promoter5,734 Views58 Comments
- Photos: Kendrick Lamar At Osheaga 20153,630 Views14 Comments
- Sneaker Consignment Shop Selling Kanye West's Grammy-Worn Yeezys For $75,0001,435 Views0 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says Meek Mill Lost His Feud With Drake29,925 Views128 Comments
- DJ Rhettmatic Confirms Dr. Dre X DJ Premier Collab5,667 Views24 Comments
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Applies For Full Custody Of Their 1-Year Old14,347 Views52 Comments
- Young Thug Pushes Back "Hy!£UN35" Release To September12,543 Views79 Comments
- Eminem Details His Recovery After 2007 Pill Overdose30,395 Views91 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: July 20156,659 Views7 Comments
You may also like...