Gucci Mane confessed on his Twitter account that his addiction to lean was the reason behind his recent erratic behavior. The rapper even said he'd be checking into a rehab facility-- but will that be before or after he checks into jail?
Gucci Mane Apologizes For Recent Behaviour, Cites Addiction & Plans To Check Into Rehab Sep 22, 2013 at 12:49pm
Things haven't been going so well for Gucci Mane as of late. He was arrested in Atlanta last week after threatening police officers who responded to a neighbour's complaint of "irregular behaviour" from him.
Another night passed and DMX was arrested once more in South Carolina, where he currently resides. However, this time round DMX called out the cops immediately, yelling that he was set up.
Despite recent legal and financial troubles, DMX is returning to acting. He'll be making a cameo appearance in an upcoming film starring Chris Rock, and is also working on a crime film called "Blame It On The Hustle".
Fat Joe Explains In-Depth Story Behind Tax Evasion Charges On The Breakfast Club Aug 5, 2013 at 01:30pm
Fat Joe was recently sentenced to four months in prison for tax evasion. Joe had plead guilty to the charge, after failing to pay his taxes from the years 2007-2008 on an estimated near three million.
C-Murder Briefly Released From Prison To Attend Grandmother's Funeral w/ Master P & Romeo Aug 4, 2013 at 01:41pm
As reported by Complex, C-Murder was released from prison yesterday afternoon in order to attend his grandmother's funeral. For those unfamiliar, the New Orleans emcee is currently serving life for murder at the Angola State Penitentiary in Louisiana.
Fat Joe pled guilty to charges of tax evasion back in December, although the rapper is among good company. Most recently we reported on Mary J. Blige's tax problems, plus there was Lauryn Hill's highly publicized case.
Chief Keef Arrested For Disorderly Conduct [Update: Arrest Was For Marijuana] May 21, 2013 at 12:28pm
Chief Keef found himself in trouble with the law yet again yesterday, having been arrested for disorderly conduct. The rapper was just released from Juvenile Detention Center for violating his probation in March, and a month later, familiar antics ensue.
Gucci Mane is once again a free man. The rapper was released from jail in Georgia this afternoon. The "So Icey" rapper, who often runs into trouble with the law, was arrested one day after being released in April, for a probation violation.
- Rick Ross Reveals Tracklist For “Renzel Remixes”15,990 Views54 Comments
- Review: Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"8,558 Views23 Comments
- Top 5 Things That Sneakerheads Are Thankful For779 Views0 Comments
- Jahlil Okafor Scuffles With A Heckler In Boston5,537 Views0 Comments
- #TBT: Chris Brown's Smash Singles13,518 Views34 Comments
- Lil Wayne's "No Ceilings 2" Tracklist Revealed196,667 Views348 Comments
- Beyoncé Is Putting Out A Line Of Streetwear7,970 Views11 Comments
- A HotNewHipHop Thanksgiving: 10 Things We're Thankful For7,546 Views40 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Debuted Another New Record The Other Night18,222 Views59 Comments
- Lil Wayne Being Sued By Trukfit Model For Using Her Image On T-Shirt26,855 Views79 Comments
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"13,164 Views150 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"5,959 Views30 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th14,918 Views36 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20167,769 Views27 Comments