Another night passed and DMX was arrested once more in South Carolina, where he currently resides. However, this time round DMX called out the cops immediately, yelling that he was set up.
Despite recent legal and financial troubles, DMX is returning to acting. He'll be making a cameo appearance in an upcoming film starring Chris Rock, and is also working on a crime film called "Blame It On The Hustle".
Fat Joe Explains In-Depth Story Behind Tax Evasion Charges On The Breakfast Club Aug 5, 2013 at 01:30pm
Fat Joe was recently sentenced to four months in prison for tax evasion. Joe had plead guilty to the charge, after failing to pay his taxes from the years 2007-2008 on an estimated near three million.
C-Murder Briefly Released From Prison To Attend Grandmother's Funeral w/ Master P & Romeo Aug 4, 2013 at 01:41pm
As reported by Complex, C-Murder was released from prison yesterday afternoon in order to attend his grandmother's funeral. For those unfamiliar, the New Orleans emcee is currently serving life for murder at the Angola State Penitentiary in Louisiana.
Fat Joe pled guilty to charges of tax evasion back in December, although the rapper is among good company. Most recently we reported on Mary J. Blige's tax problems, plus there was Lauryn Hill's highly publicized case.
Chief Keef Arrested For Disorderly Conduct [Update: Arrest Was For Marijuana] May 21, 2013 at 12:28pm
Chief Keef found himself in trouble with the law yet again yesterday, having been arrested for disorderly conduct. The rapper was just released from Juvenile Detention Center for violating his probation in March, and a month later, familiar antics ensue.
Gucci Mane is once again a free man. The rapper was released from jail in Georgia this afternoon. The "So Icey" rapper, who often runs into trouble with the law, was arrested one day after being released in April, for a probation violation.
- The White House Responds To Kanye West's Presidency Bid12,821 Views66 Comments
- Review: The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"8,036 Views64 Comments
- Lupe Fiasco Collecting Fans' Copies Of "Lasers" So He Can Destroy Them12,452 Views46 Comments
- Top Tracks: August 24 - August 303,917 Views10 Comments
- Rick Ross To Release New Album "Black Dollar" This Week11,089 Views67 Comments
- Trick Daddy Files For Bankruptcy4,056 Views19 Comments
- Kanye West Hosting Next Year's VMAs Is Reportedly "On The Table"5,285 Views21 Comments
- The Weeknd Talks "BBTM," Working With Kanye West, Influences5,072 Views18 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Announces "Rodeo" Tour Dates8,459 Views46 Comments
- Isaiah Rashad Teases A New Project Coming Soon6,269 Views33 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Critiques Miley Cyrus' Hosting Duties At MTV VMAs18,850 Views57 Comments
- "Straight Outta Compton" Becomes Highest Grossing Music Biopic Ever6,685 Views40 Comments
- Kanye West Is Willing To Help The Man Who Is Trying To Trade His Yeezys For A Kidney5,783 Views0 Comments
- Watch Performances From The Weeknd, A$AP Rocky & More At The 2015 MTV VMAs3,745 Views7 Comments