During the making of Drake's If You're Reading This It's Too Late (which just surpassed J. Cole's 2014 Forest Hills Drive in sales, by the way), his friend Travis Savoury was locked up on human trafficking charges.
As Offset's bond was denied last month due to prior felony convictions, things already weren't looking good for the Migos member, and now they look even worse.
Earlier today, Suge Knight was denied a reduction on his hefty $10 million bail, but with friends like Floyd Mayweather, Suge isn't giving up hope of posting the money just yet.
Bobby Shmurda and Rowdy Rebel have been locked up since December of last year, and while we didn't heard anything from the two GS9 rappers for some time, they have been able to do a couple of interviews as of late.
Bobby Shmurda has been locked up for the last few months, and it's become clear that his label EPIC Records, will not come rushing to his aid the way many, including the rapper himself, assumed.
Earlier this week, a jail ID of Chris Brown's apparently popped up online with a hefty price tag.
It looks like Keyshia Cole is having more legal issues from her recent incident at Birdman's condo. However, this time around, the singer maybe facing some jail time.
Meek Mill To Be Released From Jail Today, According To Reports [Update: He's Free] Dec 2, 2014 at 05:07pm
While Meek Mill was ready to release his highly anticipated sophomore album in September, his release schedule was interrupted when he was arrested for a parole violation in July.
Suge Knight's 2014 keeps getting worse by the day.
Right now, we don't know exactly when Meek Mill will be freed from jail (where he's serving time for a probation violation), but at least the MMG rapper looks happy in new pictures shared on Twitter by Rick Ross.
Gucci Mane was officially sentenced to a 39 month sentence in August, and while it had initially been reported that Wop's time spent behind bars awaiting his verdict would work towards his sentencing, TMZ reports that the ruling had him beginning the bid in Au
Gucci Mane's been behind bars for the last eleven months, awaiting the verdict of a firearms charge that stems from an incident last September, and today, the judge made the final ruling.
Meek Mill Likely To Remain In Jail Until September [Update: Meek Mill Denied Parole, Will Remain In Jail Until October] Aug 18, 2014 at 06:32pm
Earlier this month, it was reported that Meek Mill had been sentenced to 3 to 6 months in county jail, following a probation violation.
Remy Ma Confirms She's Been Released From Prison [Update: Remy Ma Spotted In The Studio With DJ Khaled] Aug 2, 2014 at 12:13pm
While it was initially reported that Remy Ma had been released from prison yesterday, contradictory reports rolled in shortly thereafter.
Meek Mill Reportedly Sentenced To 3-6 Months In Jail [Update: Rick Ross Releases Official Statement] Jul 12, 2014 at 04:51pm
Meek Mill's sophomore album, Dreams Worth More Than Money, is due out in September, but the rapper may not be able to celebrate the release as a free man.
Chris Brown has been going through the ringer lately, with highly publicized hearings and court dates, a recent four month sentence for a probation violation, and even more recently, a lawsuit for surrounding (yet another) assault.
Though we still haven't gotten "The Gucci Mane Movie" that the rapper's frequently mentioned in his songs since 2009's The State Vs. Radric Davis, a book may be on the way.
Last October, the perpetually troubled Chris Brown was involved in an altercation outside of a hotel in Washington, D.C., and that resulted in charges of parole violation.
Chris Brown may be locked up, but his presence in the R&B game is still strong. The singer's Ty Dolla $ign-penned track, "Loyal" is currently tearing up the clubs, and even got the full video treatment.
More details have rolled in concerning The-Dream's on-going legal drama. As we reported on yesterday, the r'n'b singer turned himself into the cops for allegedly attacking his ex-girlfriend Lydia Nam.
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday390 Views4 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity1,849 Views20 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend5,846 Views11 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season2,412 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 238,142 Views18 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums4,556 Views9 Comments
- Allen Iverson Addresses Strip Club Rumors On Hot 973,230 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Three New Drake Songs101,983 Views187 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine8,767 Views38 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)7,228 Views12 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL13,330 Views62 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape30,917 Views65 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them7,186 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans7,142 Views9 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)2,251 Views1 Comment
You may also like...