Chief Keef is constantly having trouble with the law, and while he had missed a court date last month, the rapper seemed to be otherwise keeping himself out of trouble, even releasing his long-delayed Almighty So mixtape last week.
Gucci Mane confessed on his Twitter account that his addiction to lean was the reason behind his recent erratic behavior. The rapper even said he'd be checking into a rehab facility-- but will that be before or after he checks into jail?
Gucci Mane Apologizes For Recent Behaviour, Cites Addiction & Plans To Check Into Rehab Sep 22, 2013 at 12:49pm
Things haven't been going so well for Gucci Mane as of late. He was arrested in Atlanta last week after threatening police officers who responded to a neighbour's complaint of "irregular behaviour" from him.
Another night passed and DMX was arrested once more in South Carolina, where he currently resides. However, this time round DMX called out the cops immediately, yelling that he was set up.
Despite recent legal and financial troubles, DMX is returning to acting. He'll be making a cameo appearance in an upcoming film starring Chris Rock, and is also working on a crime film called "Blame It On The Hustle".
Fat Joe Explains In-Depth Story Behind Tax Evasion Charges On The Breakfast Club Aug 5, 2013 at 01:30pm
Fat Joe was recently sentenced to four months in prison for tax evasion. Joe had plead guilty to the charge, after failing to pay his taxes from the years 2007-2008 on an estimated near three million.
C-Murder Briefly Released From Prison To Attend Grandmother's Funeral w/ Master P & Romeo Aug 4, 2013 at 01:41pm
As reported by Complex, C-Murder was released from prison yesterday afternoon in order to attend his grandmother's funeral. For those unfamiliar, the New Orleans emcee is currently serving life for murder at the Angola State Penitentiary in Louisiana.
Fat Joe pled guilty to charges of tax evasion back in December, although the rapper is among good company. Most recently we reported on Mary J. Blige's tax problems, plus there was Lauryn Hill's highly publicized case.
Chief Keef Arrested For Disorderly Conduct [Update: Arrest Was For Marijuana] May 21, 2013 at 12:28pm
Chief Keef found himself in trouble with the law yet again yesterday, having been arrested for disorderly conduct. The rapper was just released from Juvenile Detention Center for violating his probation in March, and a month later, familiar antics ensue.
Gucci Mane is once again a free man. The rapper was released from jail in Georgia this afternoon. The "So Icey" rapper, who often runs into trouble with the law, was arrested one day after being released in April, for a probation violation.
- Staff Picks Playlist (July 31)1 View0 Comments
- Meek Mill Sends More Shots At Drake & Quentin Miller On Instagram 22,642 Views169 Comments
- Lance Stephenson Releases A New Song, Says He's The Best Ballin' Rapper In The Game1,264 Views0 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Meek Mill's Drake Diss Track "Wanna Know"26,466 Views197 Comments
- Stream Roy Wood$ New EP "Exis"8,406 Views22 Comments
- Drake Responds To Meek’s Diss Record On Instagram82,353 Views345 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Confirms Joint Album With Lil B11,262 Views46 Comments
- Meek Mill Goes At Hot 97's TT Torrez On IG67,762 Views123 Comments
- Birdman's Instagram Hacked65,311 Views59 Comments
- Mac Miller's 3rd Studio Album Is Done27,429 Views91 Comments
- 'OVO' Air Jordan 10 Scheduled To Release This Weekend4,056 Views0 Comments
- PartyNextDoor's 5 Best Non-Album Tracks20,002 Views47 Comments
- K Camp Unveils Cover Art For "Only Way Is Up"5,031 Views15 Comments
- Stream Soulja Boy's "King Soulja 4"5,860 Views56 Comments
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era7,793 Views24 Comments
You may also like...
- The Game Feat. Drake "100" Video9,228 Views