Chief Keef is constantly having trouble with the law, and while he had missed a court date last month, the rapper seemed to be otherwise keeping himself out of trouble, even releasing his long-delayed Almighty So mixtape last week.
Gucci Mane confessed on his Twitter account that his addiction to lean was the reason behind his recent erratic behavior. The rapper even said he'd be checking into a rehab facility-- but will that be before or after he checks into jail?
Gucci Mane Apologizes For Recent Behaviour, Cites Addiction & Plans To Check Into Rehab Sep 22, 2013 at 12:49pm
Things haven't been going so well for Gucci Mane as of late. He was arrested in Atlanta last week after threatening police officers who responded to a neighbour's complaint of "irregular behaviour" from him.
Another night passed and DMX was arrested once more in South Carolina, where he currently resides. However, this time round DMX called out the cops immediately, yelling that he was set up.
Despite recent legal and financial troubles, DMX is returning to acting. He'll be making a cameo appearance in an upcoming film starring Chris Rock, and is also working on a crime film called "Blame It On The Hustle".
Fat Joe Explains In-Depth Story Behind Tax Evasion Charges On The Breakfast Club Aug 5, 2013 at 01:30pm
Fat Joe was recently sentenced to four months in prison for tax evasion. Joe had plead guilty to the charge, after failing to pay his taxes from the years 2007-2008 on an estimated near three million.
C-Murder Briefly Released From Prison To Attend Grandmother's Funeral w/ Master P & Romeo Aug 4, 2013 at 01:41pm
As reported by Complex, C-Murder was released from prison yesterday afternoon in order to attend his grandmother's funeral. For those unfamiliar, the New Orleans emcee is currently serving life for murder at the Angola State Penitentiary in Louisiana.
Fat Joe pled guilty to charges of tax evasion back in December, although the rapper is among good company. Most recently we reported on Mary J. Blige's tax problems, plus there was Lauryn Hill's highly publicized case.
Chief Keef Arrested For Disorderly Conduct [Update: Arrest Was For Marijuana] May 21, 2013 at 12:28pm
Chief Keef found himself in trouble with the law yet again yesterday, having been arrested for disorderly conduct. The rapper was just released from Juvenile Detention Center for violating his probation in March, and a month later, familiar antics ensue.
Gucci Mane is once again a free man. The rapper was released from jail in Georgia this afternoon. The "So Icey" rapper, who often runs into trouble with the law, was arrested one day after being released in April, for a probation violation.
- Rick Ross Is Dropping New Music Tomorrow5,652 Views37 Comments
- Stream ProbCause's New Album "Drifters"784 Views0 Comments
- 10 Essential PARTYNEXTDOOR Tracks10,431 Views34 Comments
- Big Boi Makes Live Debut As "Big Grams" With Phantogram, Says Album Is "Coming Soon"3,769 Views6 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Kanye West's "Late Registration" 3,339 Views32 Comments
- Jay Z Already Deleted His Instagram Account20,121 Views47 Comments
- MTV VMAs: Top Hip-Hop Moments6,680 Views30 Comments
- Police Sketch Bears Strange Resemblance To T.I., According To Twitter22,803 Views54 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 298,411 Views63 Comments
- Jay Z Caved And Got An Instagram Account25,195 Views53 Comments
- J Cole Brings Out Jay-Z, Big Sean, & Drake In Fayetteville55,070 Views66 Comments
- Kanye West To Perform "808s & Heartbreak" In Its Entirety In LA17,750 Views31 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)6,107 Views26 Comments
- Drake's Team Says Apple Didn't Interfere With Lil Weezyana Stream, Calls It A "Publicity Stunt"29,227 Views126 Comments
- Stream Two-9's New EP, "#AugustTwo9"5,792 Views14 Comments