Fat Joe pled guilty to charges of tax evasion back in December, although the rapper is among good company. Most recently we reported on Mary J. Blige's tax problems, plus there was Lauryn Hill's highly publicized case.
Chief Keef Arrested For Disorderly Conduct [Update: Arrest Was For Marijuana] May 21, 2013 at 12:28pm
Chief Keef found himself in trouble with the law yet again yesterday, having been arrested for disorderly conduct. The rapper was just released from Juvenile Detention Center for violating his probation in March, and a month later, familiar antics ensue.
Gucci Mane is once again a free man. The rapper was released from jail in Georgia this afternoon. The "So Icey" rapper, who often runs into trouble with the law, was arrested one day after being released in April, for a probation violation.
- Top Tracks: April 13 - April 193,183 Views5 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan "Hurt" By Young Thug's "Bitch Homie Quan" Comment22,981 Views77 Comments
- Kanye West: "I Am An Innovator," Not A Musician9,769 Views79 Comments
- 4/20 Playlist7,831 Views22 Comments
- araabMUZIK Announces New Album "Dream World"1,727 Views4 Comments
- Russell Westbrook's Air Jordan 'Westbrook 0' Officially Unveiled5,109 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West Covers PAPER Magazine3,704 Views14 Comments
- Migos Denied Bail After Arrest At Georgia Southern University15,961 Views51 Comments
- Rappers Share Their Smoking Preferences For 4/2016,321 Views37 Comments
- Big Sean & Ariana Grande Have Reportedly Broken Up48,658 Views122 Comments
- Dizzy Wright Shares Tracklist & Release Date For "The Growing Process"6,019 Views15 Comments
- Stream Curren$y's "Even More Saturday Night Car Tunes"11,202 Views13 Comments
- 10 Things To Do On 4/2014,373 Views57 Comments
- Top-10 Marijuana Inspired Sneakers638 Views0 Comments
- Lil Durk Shares Artwork, Release Date For "Remember My Name"8,550 Views42 Comments