Listen to I Ain't Shit (Prod By J. Cardim), the new track by Stack Bundles, which was dropped on Thursday, October 20th, 2011. Stack Bundles's odds keep getting better with each new leak, and I Ain't Shit (Prod By J.
Stream Remember The Titans (Prod by J. Cardim), the newest drop from Joe Budden which features Lloyd Banks, Fabolous & Royce Da 5'9'. The cut was released on Monday, October 18th, 2010.
Stream All Of The Time, the newest drop from J. Cardim which features O.D.B. & Ludacris. The cut was released on Saturday, August 21st, 2010. Things are looking better for J. Cardim with each new release, which All Of The Time has proven yet again.
Listen to Connected (NO DJ), the new track by J. Cardim featuring Red Cafe which was dropped on Friday, August 13th, 2010. J. Cardim's odds keep getting better with each new leak, and Connected (NO DJ) will undoubtedly improve his chances of winning.
Bump Dirt McGirt, the latest cut from J. Cardim featuring Ol' Dirty Bastard & N.O.R.E. on the assist. It was released on Thursday, July 29th, 2010. Things are improving for J. Cardim with each new offering, and Dirt McGirt is certainly no exception.
Bump City Never Sleeps, the latest cut from J. Cardim which features Juelz Santana and Cankoone on the assist. It dropped on Thursday, July 22nd, 2010. J. Cardim's horizons are broadening with each new release, and City Never Sleeps is no exception.
Give Hood 2 a spin - it's a new offering from J. Cardim, featuring Sheek Louch, Sha Stimuli & Joe Budden. It was dropped on Friday, July 16th, 2010. J.
Check out What You Sayin', the latest track from J. Cardim, featuring Styles P, Masspike Miles, Tuge Palermo, & French M which dropped on Tuesday, July 13th, 2010. J.
Stream On it, the newest drop from J. Cardim which features Rock City, Paul Wall, & Ariez Onasis. The cut was released on Friday, June 25th, 2010. Things are looking better for J. Cardim with each new release, which On it has proven yet again.
Give Unstoppable a spin - it's a new offering from J. Cardim. It was dropped on Friday, June 11th, 2010. J. Cardim's rap artistry continues to improve with every release, something which is most definitely evidenced on Unstoppable.
Listen to Somethin To Ride To (Prod By J. Cardim), the latest track from Joe Budden. The cut dropped on Friday, June 4th, 2010. Joe Budden's future brightens with every new release, and Somethin To Ride To (Prod By J. Cardim) certainly isn't an exception.
Stream Interlude, the newest drop from Juelz Santana which features J. Cardim. The cut was released on Thursday, February 11th, 2010. Juelz Santana continues to impress with each new leak, and Interlude is no exception.
Bump Letter 2 My Enemies, the latest cut from J. Cardim which features Brisco, Gunplay And Millyz on the assist. It dropped on Wednesday, January 20th, 2010. J. Cardim's horizons are broadening with each new release, and Letter 2 My Enemies is no exception.
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"2,327 Views25 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival1,685 Views11 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport4,006 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See8,816 Views94 Comments
- Prominent Sneaker Reseller Claims He Makes $3 Million Per Year Selling Jordans2,201 Views0 Comments
- J Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Goes Platinum12,990 Views103 Comments
- Who Would Be In Kanye West's Presidential Cabinet?7,898 Views74 Comments
- Teyana Taylor is Pregnant With Iman Shumpert's Baby15,816 Views55 Comments
- Azealia Banks Disses Nicki Minaj & Miley Cyrus13,633 Views77 Comments
- Tinashe Announces Sophomore Album "JOYRIDE"4,847 Views32 Comments
- French Montana Says He Has A Sneaker Collab With Reebok In The Works405 Views0 Comments
- Sonya Miller Claims Master P Kicked Her Out Of The House, P Responds8,839 Views36 Comments
- Meet Little Simz: UK's Fast-Rising Female Voice2,137 Views6 Comments
- Stream Hit-Boy's "Zoomin'" EP Featuring Pusha T, & Quentin Miller, & More6,163 Views17 Comments
- An Artist Made 'Kanye 2020' Yeezy Boosts And Hung Them On A Telephone Wire In NYC2,747 Views0 Comments