For an artist that's just turned 21, Mac Miller has a discography that would have taken many years to garner. It took some time to sort through 7 mixtapes, 3 EP'S, and an independent album.
J. Cole has so far clocked up a very commendable discography of 3 mixtapes, 2 EPs and 2 studio albums. For the North Carolina rapper, the grind has been very real, starting off as a young age creating tracks in his bedroom and hungry for a deal.
In a career that spans two decades, eleven solo studio albums, a number of chart hits, and years of financial success, Jay-Z is definitely one of the greatest of all time.
Today, G.O.O.D. Music rapper Sean Michael Leonard Anderson aka Big Sean turns 26. He first made it into the music industry when he heard that Kanye West was doing a radio interview in his hometown of Detroit.
Having released five albums to date, Trey Songz is extremely popular due to his radio-friendly hits and his ability to capture the entire male genders emotions on songs.
Today, Lonnie Rashid Lynn, Jr, known to us as Common, turns 42 years old.
With a career as eclectic as Lil Jon's, it's hard to pinpoint what the multi-talented artist truly is: rapper, DJ, producer, actor or hype-man.
Lil Tunechi has accomplished a heck of a lot in his three decades and a year. Joining Cash Money Records at the tender age of nine, he has since spent a highly respectable 22 years (and counting) in the hip hop business.
Now aged 44, Jay Z's career statistics are mind-blowing. He has released 21 albums, has 123 singles to his name, plus several business ventures, and according to Forbes last year, he is estimated to have a net worth of $500 million.
Tyler, the Creator turns 22 today and with a discography three albums deep, countless songs he's produced for and (according to him) sixteen videos he's directed to date, it's hard to think of the Odd Future leader as being so young.
Entrepreneur, actor, and Grammy Award winning recording artist, Nelly has become a brand due to giving listeners chart-topping hit after hit while maintaining impressive album sales. Ruling the early 2000’s with his smooth flow, southern swag, catchy
It's hard to believe that Kid Cudi is only turning 29, especially after the last few tumultuous years he's been through. Having only released one critically acclaimed mixtape, the Cleveland rapper shot to fame and got signed to G.O.O.D Music by Kanye West.
First gaining recognition with a feature on the YMCMB crew track "Bedrock", Tyga has had a significant rise to fame over the years and has never looked back. Having released an independent album followed by two successful studio albums, the Compton native i
Debuting in 2005, Gucci Mane has been in the game for a better part of a decade and has a discography that reflects that.
It's hard to imagine that Dr. Dre, one of the pioneers of Gangster rap and former member of legendary N.W.A turns 48 today. The legendary rapper and beatmnaker has won six Grammy awards, three for his production on songs.
After releasing three critically-acclaimed albums and the blip that was Lasers, Lupe Fiasco has had a strange career.
There've been a slew of rap game birthdays lately. Alicia Keys celebrated her born day on Friday, Lil Jon's was yesterday and now it's The Bawse's turn for cake. Turning 37 today, Rick Ross' impressive career boasts a plethora of solid songs and verses.
Game has been in the news lately talking about a future full-length collaboration with Chris Brown, beef with 50 Cent and has had Shyne dissing him on a track, but today, HNHH takes a moment to wish him Happy Birthday.
It feels like Alicia Keys has been in the game for a long time, since the New York native helped revive R&B in the early 2000's. Each of her albums has been uniquely successful and she's put out hit after hit throughout the years.
Today's pop stars have several pioneers to thank, including arguably the '90's most famous R&B singer, Aaliyah. She will forever be ingrained into pop culture's memory after her accidental death in 2001.
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments2,797 Views48 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Kanye West?3,020 Views20 Comments
- Talib Kweli & 9th Wonder Reveal Tracklist & Cover Art For "Indie 500"1,973 Views15 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Hints At A Halloween Project Hosted By DJ Drama2,208 Views19 Comments
- Rick Ross Announces New Album Title9,720 Views55 Comments
- Kanye West Says People Who Act Like They Don't Like The Yeezy Boosts Are Racist4,880 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna Covers Vanity Fair; Talks Past Relationship With Chris Brown & More12,272 Views37 Comments
- Top Tracks: September 28 - October 418,658 Views30 Comments
- Bobby Shmurda Denied Bail Yet Again, Trial Set For 201633,418 Views152 Comments
- Will Smith Says He's Planning World Tour With DJ Jazzy Jeff 8,931 Views61 Comments
- 5 Things To Know About The Sauce Twinz21,661 Views183 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Announces "Intimate" 8-City Tour24,479 Views190 Comments
- MissInfo Announces Her Departure From HOT 9711,206 Views33 Comments
- CC Sabathia Announces That He's Checking Into Rehab And Will Miss The Playoffs3,201 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Dave East "Numb" Video420 Views
- Word On The Street: Amber Rose's SlutWalk2,205 Views
- Mac Miller "Clubhouse" Video1,696 Views