Today, G.O.O.D. Music rapper Sean Michael Leonard Anderson aka Big Sean turns 26. He first made it into the music industry when he heard that Kanye West was doing a radio interview in his hometown of Detroit.
Today, Lonnie Rashid Lynn, Jr, known to us as Common, turns 42 years old.
J. Cole has so far clocked up a very commendable discography of 3 mixtapes, 2 EPs and 2 studio albums. For the North Carolina rapper, the grind has been very real, starting off as a young age creating tracks in his bedroom and hungry for a deal.
Now aged 44, Jay Z's career statistics are mind-blowing. He has released 21 albums, has 123 singles to his name, plus several business ventures, and according to Forbes last year, he is estimated to have a net worth of $500 million.
Lil Tunechi has accomplished a heck of a lot in his three decades and a year. Joining Cash Money Records at the tender age of nine, he has since spent a highly respectable 22 years (and counting) in the hip hop business.
Tyler, the Creator turns 22 today and with a discography three albums deep, countless songs he's produced for and (according to him) sixteen videos he's directed to date, it's hard to think of the Odd Future leader as being so young.
It's hard to imagine that Dr. Dre, one of the pioneers of Gangster rap and former member of legendary N.W.A turns 48 today. The legendary rapper and beatmnaker has won six Grammy awards, three for his production on songs.
After releasing three critically-acclaimed albums and the blip that was Lasers, Lupe Fiasco has had a strange career.
Debuting in 2005, Gucci Mane has been in the game for a better part of a decade and has a discography that reflects that.
It's hard to believe that Kid Cudi is only turning 29, especially after the last few tumultuous years he's been through. Having only released one critically acclaimed mixtape, the Cleveland rapper shot to fame and got signed to G.O.O.D Music by Kanye West.
There've been a slew of rap game birthdays lately. Alicia Keys celebrated her born day on Friday, Lil Jon's was yesterday and now it's The Bawse's turn for cake. Turning 37 today, Rick Ross' impressive career boasts a plethora of solid songs and verses.
With a career as eclectic as Lil Jon's, it's hard to pinpoint what the multi-talented artist truly is: rapper, DJ, producer, actor or hype-man.
It feels like Alicia Keys has been in the game for a long time, since the New York native helped revive R&B in the early 2000's. Each of her albums has been uniquely successful and she's put out hit after hit throughout the years.
For an artist that's just turned 21, Mac Miller has a discography that would have taken many years to garner. It took some time to sort through 7 mixtapes, 3 EP'S, and an independent album.
Today's pop stars have several pioneers to thank, including arguably the '90's most famous R&B singer, Aaliyah. She will forever be ingrained into pop culture's memory after her accidental death in 2001.
In a career that spans two decades, eleven solo studio albums, a number of chart hits, and years of financial success, Jay-Z is definitely one of the greatest of all time.
Game has been in the news lately talking about a future full-length collaboration with Chris Brown, beef with 50 Cent and has had Shyne dissing him on a track, but today, HNHH takes a moment to wish him Happy Birthday.
Having released five albums to date, Trey Songz is extremely popular due to his radio-friendly hits and his ability to capture the entire male genders emotions on songs.
First gaining recognition with a feature on the YMCMB crew track "Bedrock", Tyga has had a significant rise to fame over the years and has never looked back. Having released an independent album followed by two successful studio albums, the Compton native i
Entrepreneur, actor, and Grammy Award winning recording artist, Nelly has become a brand due to giving listeners chart-topping hit after hit while maintaining impressive album sales. Ruling the early 2000’s with his smooth flow, southern swag, catchy
- Damian Lillard Releases New Song Using Classic Jadakiss Beat0 Views0 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Announces "Family Matters" Tour221 Views0 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Says Kanye West Almost Narrated "Surf"1,063 Views6 Comments
- 7 Times Rappers Trolled The World3,066 Views10 Comments
- Young Thug Waives His Preliminary Hearing In Terroristic Threats Case3,045 Views15 Comments
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Cover Complex2,067 Views35 Comments
- Ebro Speaks On Funk Flex Fiasco, Responds To Power 105.114,651 Views32 Comments
- Charlamagne Tha God Gives Funkmaster Flex "Donkey Of The Day"23,015 Views47 Comments
- Mac Miller's Journey To Finish His 3rd Studio Album7,418 Views27 Comments
- All Black Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost Scheduled To Release In August1,968 Views0 Comments
- Stream Key!'s Surprise 3-Track EP "No One Is Ready 3" 3,270 Views9 Comments
- Meek Mill Trolls Fans On Twitter With Fake Drake Diss Record51,468 Views239 Comments
- Online Petition Started To Force Funkmaster Flex To Resign From Hot 9739,894 Views78 Comments
- 50 Cent On Jay Z: "There's No L On His Record"34,692 Views85 Comments
You may also like...
- The Weeknd "Can't Feel My Face" Video10,132 Views