Diggy Simmons was an active figure in the blogosphere for a minute, dropping off several mixtapes and even getting tapped by XXL for their annual Freshmen cover. However, as you may have noticed, Diggy sort of fell off the map the past few years.
Dame Dash recently sat down for an interview with Sway In The Morning, shortly after unveiling his new movie "Loisaidas," executive produced by Kanye West. In true Dame fashion, he got riled up a few times through out the Sway interview.
Kanye West sat down for an interview with a French publication, Clique, while he was out in France during Paris Fashion Week.
Kendrick Lamar wowed us yesterday when he freestyled over The Notorious B.I.G.'s "The What" on Big Boy's show, and now the full interview from that session has made its way online.
Juvenile is taking a second chance with Cash Money, and he's arrived back at his old label at a strange time, as his former Hot Boy collaborator, and the label's star for most of its history, Lil Wayne, is trying to cut ties with Birdman.
K Camp had a phenomenal 2014.
Rich Homie Quan has been prolific as ever in his collaborations with fellow recording powerhouse Young Thug, but it seems that Quan feels it's time that he use that energy for his solo career.
A couple days ago, Ferg gave us a tour of his favorite Bodega in Harlem where both A$AP Rocky's breakout video for "Peso" and his own recent "Doe-active" clip were filmed.
Yo Gotti has been busy prepping his new album The Art of Hustle, and although it's been delayed for a minute, the rapper tells us it's not because the songs aren't finished (label politickin', perhaps).
J. Cole and Dale Earnhart Jr. seemed an unlikely duo for the cover of ESPN, but they do have a strange and hilarious connection. Beside the fact that both men hail from North Carolina, Earnhart Jr.
Ty Dolla $ign is a busy man these days. Coming out of the highly collaborative L.A. scene, Ty has certainly cut his teeth as a songwriter over the last few years, but as his profile rises as a solo artist, there's a higher demand for his work now than ever.
Amber Rose sat down for an interview with Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club at the end of last week, where she discussed her ex-husband Wiz Khalifa, her baby Bash, the single life (including those viral Miami pictures) and much more.
As his big singles have proved, Kid Ink is one of the savviest artists in the hip-hop/R&B sphere. His new album, Full Speed, plays like a greatest hits compilation, and we had the privilege of sitting down with the man himself on release day.
After making curry chicken and waffles for a NYC restaurant last week, Joey Bada$$ decided to sit-down with Jinx from Complex News for a little Q&A.
For their first interview of 2015, Montreality decides to link up with Chicago rapper, Lil Bibby, and give fans a stronger glimpse into his life.
TeeFlii will be releasing his debut album, Starr (with two r's as he'll happily tell you), tomorrow. Last week we connected with the West Coast r'n'b artist for an exclusive interview about the forthcoming album, his collaborators and more.
Kid Ink's sophomore album Full Speed is only a few days away now. With the album release around the corner, the rapper sat down with MTV's Rob Markman to discuss the concept as well as the connection Full Speed has with Ink's debut, My Own Lane.
Back in 2011 Young Thug was just another Atlanta rapper working to make a name for himself in this game. He had yet to break out with songs like "Stoner" and "Danny Glover," and he'd yet to link with his Rich Gang buddies Birdman and Rich Homie Quan.
Consisting of 15 members and covering just about as many genres, the Awful Records crew are coming off a big 2014 in which they released almost too much music to keep track of, and saw Father break out with the hit "Look At Wrist." A few of them were in NYC
- Top Tracks: June 22 - June 284,674 Views3 Comments
- The Game Ordered To Pay Nanny $200K9,298 Views30 Comments
- Diddy On His Fall At The BET Awards: "I Busted My Ass!"6,554 Views28 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "The Chronic" Will Be Available To Stream For First Time On Apple Music5,083 Views35 Comments
- Meek Mill's Tour Rider Is Mostly Meat & Alcohol9,482 Views29 Comments
- Stream Main Attrakionz "808s & Dark Grapes III" & Read Our Interview With The Duo2,713 Views2 Comments
- Dwyane Wade Opts Out Of His Contract With The Miami Heat, Will Become A Free Agent1,940 Views0 Comments
- Method Man Reveals "The Meth Lab" Tracklist3,886 Views20 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Bailed On BET Awards After He Was Cut From Main Stage11,541 Views31 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Shades Britney Spears Over Lacklustre "Pretty Girls" Single7,761 Views20 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Young Thug Vs. Rich Homie Quan9,894 Views31 Comments
- Forbes' Highest-Paid Celebrities List Features Diddy, Jay Z, Drake & More18,006 Views43 Comments
- Stream The Internet's Album "Ego Death"3,239 Views5 Comments
- Complete List Of 2015 BET Awards Winners9,963 Views25 Comments
- Stream Meek Mill's New Album "Dreams Worth More Than Money"49,410 Views127 Comments