Here goes the third and final installment from J Cole’s interesting sit-down interview with former industry heavyweight, Steve Lobel.
Though he's been locked up for the last five months, Meek Mill showed up on not one, but two tracks on Nicki Minaj's new album, The Pinkprint.
The Eric Andre Show has been steadily upping the star power of its guests in recent weeks.
Although he hasn't yet had big solo viral hits like his frequent collaborators iLoveMakonnen, Father and OG Maco, Key! has been an instrumental presence in Atlanta this year. Today, he popped up to see Sway and get interviewed on his Shade 45 radio show.
Andre 3000 has come out of the woodwork for an interview with Hardknock TV as part of the Grammy's interview roll out.
iLoveMakonnen made his first major breakthrough when Drake decided to hop on his buzzing "Tuesday" record, later signing the Atlanta singer to his OVO imprint.
After he and T.I. discussed the possibility of a joint project in October, Jeezy was asked again about the potential project in a recent interview with Karen Civil.
Omarion's got a new album out, Sex Playlist, so he's doing a few interviews in support of his new release. After visiting Ebro in the Morning, Omarion also hit up The Breakfast Club to talk to Charlamagne Tha God, Angela Yee and DJ Envy.
Whether or not you're in love with it, you've likely heard OT Genasis' "CoCo". The song has been taking over the club, rap radio, and social media with its highly quotable mantra.
YG recently debuted his "Blame It On The Streets" short film in L.A., and as he continues to promote the film and soundtrack, which are both due out on December 15th, he sat down with Rap-Up for an interview.
B.o.B just wrapped up his tour with Kevin Gates, the "No Genre" tour, and before wrapping it up our dude Baker got to chop it up with the rapper.
Chance The Rapper dropped off a new single with The Social Experiment on Tuesday, "Sunday Candy," getting the ball rolling for his forthcoming project with his band Surf.
For the past decade, Black Milk has been making exciting, genre-bending hip-hop records. The Detroit native got his start as a producer, but took up rapping in the early 2000s and has never looked back.
On December 9th, Detroit-based lyrical assassin Royce Da 5'9" and living legend DJ Premier will be uniting under the name PRhyme (pronounced like "prime") for a self-titled album.
DJ Khaled returned to the Breakfast Club this morning after visiting the crew this past August, in order to give himself a bit more promo for his upcoming album I Changed A Lot, singles like "Hold You Down," and his headphones.
August Alsina landed himself in the hospital a couple months back, which he attributed to being overworked.
- Stream Black Milk's "If There's A Hell Below" Instrumental Album242 Views0 Comments
- Diddy Names Kanye West As The Hitmen's Newest Member5,775 Views11 Comments
- 21 Rappers That Were Influenced By Nas' "Illmatic"3,999 Views30 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces Upcoming Album With Diplo4,408 Views25 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Settles 2013 Assault Case3,283 Views5 Comments
- Quavo & Offset Of Migos Arrested During Concert At Georgia Southern University23,896 Views51 Comments
- The Weeknd Brings Out Kanye West At Coachella11,114 Views35 Comments
- Victim in Suge Knight Hit-And-Run Incident Blames Self For Terry Carter's Death13,680 Views41 Comments
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO41,267 Views101 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 173,527 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks7,135 Views17 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork14,169 Views28 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans4,368 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling2,815 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 189,695 Views29 Comments
You may also like...
- Told Y'all522 Views