Earlier this afternoon Tech N9ne gave us the exclusive reveal of the tracklist for his new album, Special Effects, which is due out on May 5th.
Save Money's own Towkio has been impressing us with the turnt cuts he's been dropping ahead of his upcoming project .Wav Theory, so we had to catch up with him at SXSW to get the scoop on it.
Nardwuar, aka The Human Serviette, was the busiest man at this year's SXSW. We've already seen him interview Rae Sremmurd, Migos, iLoveMakonnen, Wale, and Mike WiLL Made-It, and the endlessly entertaining interviews continue to roll in.
Wale dropped his new studio LP, The Album About Nothing, just yesterday, and so far fans seem to be satisfied with the project. The rapper himself is also very proud of his new work, which he expressed in his new 45-minute interview with The Breakfast Club.
It's hard to believe that Migos have yet to release their debut album, as the Atlanta trio's infectious hooks, flows, and ad-libs have been inescapable since their breakthrough in 2013.
T-Pain just dropped his highly-anticipated mixtape, The Iron Way, and it's full of the type of songs we know and love from the acclaimed singer.
Kendrick Lamar has been pretty unavoidable since dropping his "To Pimp A Butterfly" album last week.
While in Austin, Texas, Nardwuar was busy getting interviews with some of your favorite artists. It's been a minute since we got a Nardwuar x Rapper interview, but today the famed interviewer drops off one with Rae Sremmurd that went down at SXSW.
Action Bronson is heavy on the Mr. Wonderful promotion, with the album getting pushed up a day early. Initially expected to drop today, the album ended up impacting yesterday.
It's become a rite of passage to do an interview with Elliott Wilson as part of your album roll out, and while Big Sean didn't get the chance to have his coincide with the release of his third (and best) studio album, Dark Sky Paradise, he did get a chance to
Too Short has a long and prolific career, to the point that you might not expect the Bay Area rapper to remember the many songs he's recording. In a new interview, Short proves that's far from the case.
Too Short's career has spanned three decades, and being the prolific artist that he is, he's released a huge amount of albums.
- Andre 3000 Joins Cast Of ABC’s “American Crime” Series1,320 Views9 Comments
- Azealia Banks Adds Her Two Cents To The Meek Mill & Drake Debate36,888 Views135 Comments
- 140 Bars: Top Tweets Of The Week (July 25 - 31)7,322 Views0 Comments
- Top-5 August Sneaker Releases To Watch For2,388 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Is Charlamagne's "Donkey Of The Day"37,404 Views117 Comments
- French Montana Logs Studio Time With Justin Bieber & Mariah Carey4,958 Views30 Comments
- Stream Lil Debbie's "Home Grown" EP2,652 Views5 Comments
- Everything We Know About Drake Getting Peed On49,273 Views200 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (July 31)6,287 Views9 Comments
- Meek Mill Sends More Shots At Drake & Quentin Miller On Instagram 105,753 Views354 Comments
- Lance Stephenson Releases A New Song, Says He's The Best Ballin' Rapper In The Game2,745 Views0 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Meek Mill's Drake Diss Track "Wanna Know"71,066 Views244 Comments
- Stream Roy Wood$ New EP "Exis"13,321 Views28 Comments
- Drake Responds To Meek’s Diss Record On Instagram104,048 Views363 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Confirms Joint Album With Lil B13,404 Views49 Comments