Earlier this afternoon Tech N9ne gave us the exclusive reveal of the tracklist for his new album, Special Effects, which is due out on May 5th.
Save Money's own Towkio has been impressing us with the turnt cuts he's been dropping ahead of his upcoming project .Wav Theory, so we had to catch up with him at SXSW to get the scoop on it.
Nardwuar, aka The Human Serviette, was the busiest man at this year's SXSW. We've already seen him interview Rae Sremmurd, Migos, iLoveMakonnen, Wale, and Mike WiLL Made-It, and the endlessly entertaining interviews continue to roll in.
Wale dropped his new studio LP, The Album About Nothing, just yesterday, and so far fans seem to be satisfied with the project. The rapper himself is also very proud of his new work, which he expressed in his new 45-minute interview with The Breakfast Club.
It's hard to believe that Migos have yet to release their debut album, as the Atlanta trio's infectious hooks, flows, and ad-libs have been inescapable since their breakthrough in 2013.
T-Pain just dropped his highly-anticipated mixtape, The Iron Way, and it's full of the type of songs we know and love from the acclaimed singer.
Kendrick Lamar has been pretty unavoidable since dropping his "To Pimp A Butterfly" album last week.
While in Austin, Texas, Nardwuar was busy getting interviews with some of your favorite artists. It's been a minute since we got a Nardwuar x Rapper interview, but today the famed interviewer drops off one with Rae Sremmurd that went down at SXSW.
Action Bronson is heavy on the Mr. Wonderful promotion, with the album getting pushed up a day early. Initially expected to drop today, the album ended up impacting yesterday.
It's become a rite of passage to do an interview with Elliott Wilson as part of your album roll out, and while Big Sean didn't get the chance to have his coincide with the release of his third (and best) studio album, Dark Sky Paradise, he did get a chance to
Too Short has a long and prolific career, to the point that you might not expect the Bay Area rapper to remember the many songs he's recording. In a new interview, Short proves that's far from the case.
Too Short's career has spanned three decades, and being the prolific artist that he is, he's released a huge amount of albums.
- Tyga's "The Gold Album" Sold 2,200 Copies Its Opening Week442 Views10 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: June 2015467 Views0 Comments
- Rome Fortune Intentionally Tweets Dick Pic3,902 Views23 Comments
- Joe Budden Announces Release Date For "All Love Lost"1,936 Views9 Comments
- Review: Tyga's "The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty"9,367 Views88 Comments
- The Game Facing Felony And Misdemeanor Charges For Punching Off-Duty Cop3,049 Views13 Comments
- Kid Ink Is Engaged6,549 Views29 Comments
- Top-5 July Sneaker Releases To Keep Your Eye On790 Views0 Comments
- Natural Born Hustlers: Top 5 Rapper CEOs3,520 Views17 Comments
- RIhanna Named Best Selling Digital Artist Of All-Time4,523 Views30 Comments
- FOX News Pundit On Kendrick Lamar: Rap Does "More Damage To Young African-Americans Than Racism"11,704 Views110 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Arrested During XXL Freshman Concert In NYC20,389 Views48 Comments
- Scottie Pippen Says He Was LeBron James Before LeBron James6,380 Views0 Comments
- Review: Miguel's "WILDHEART"16,407 Views26 Comments
- Joell Ortiz Says Slaughterhouse's Album "Glass House" Is Done7,209 Views16 Comments
You may also like...