Too Short has a long and prolific career, to the point that you might not expect the Bay Area rapper to remember the many songs he's recording. In a new interview, Short proves that's far from the case.
Too Short's career has spanned three decades, and being the prolific artist that he is, he's released a huge amount of albums.
For the past five or so years, Young Scooter has been a mainstay in Atlanta's trap scene.
Diggy Simmons was an active figure in the blogosphere for a minute, dropping off several mixtapes and even getting tapped by XXL for their annual Freshmen cover. However, as you may have noticed, Diggy sort of fell off the map the past few years.
Dame Dash recently sat down for an interview with Sway In The Morning, shortly after unveiling his new movie "Loisaidas," executive produced by Kanye West. In true Dame fashion, he got riled up a few times through out the Sway interview.
Kanye West sat down for an interview with a French publication, Clique, while he was out in France during Paris Fashion Week.
Kendrick Lamar wowed us yesterday when he freestyled over The Notorious B.I.G.'s "The What" on Big Boy's show, and now the full interview from that session has made its way online.
Juvenile is taking a second chance with Cash Money, and he's arrived back at his old label at a strange time, as his former Hot Boy collaborator, and the label's star for most of its history, Lil Wayne, is trying to cut ties with Birdman.
K Camp had a phenomenal 2014.
Rich Homie Quan has been prolific as ever in his collaborations with fellow recording powerhouse Young Thug, but it seems that Quan feels it's time that he use that energy for his solo career.
A couple days ago, Ferg gave us a tour of his favorite Bodega in Harlem where both A$AP Rocky's breakout video for "Peso" and his own recent "Doe-active" clip were filmed.
Yo Gotti has been busy prepping his new album The Art of Hustle, and although it's been delayed for a minute, the rapper tells us it's not because the songs aren't finished (label politickin', perhaps).
J. Cole and Dale Earnhart Jr. seemed an unlikely duo for the cover of ESPN, but they do have a strange and hilarious connection. Beside the fact that both men hail from North Carolina, Earnhart Jr.
Ty Dolla $ign is a busy man these days. Coming out of the highly collaborative L.A. scene, Ty has certainly cut his teeth as a songwriter over the last few years, but as his profile rises as a solo artist, there's a higher demand for his work now than ever.
Amber Rose sat down for an interview with Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club at the end of last week, where she discussed her ex-husband Wiz Khalifa, her baby Bash, the single life (including those viral Miami pictures) and much more.
As his big singles have proved, Kid Ink is one of the savviest artists in the hip-hop/R&B sphere. His new album, Full Speed, plays like a greatest hits compilation, and we had the privilege of sitting down with the man himself on release day.
After making curry chicken and waffles for a NYC restaurant last week, Joey Bada$$ decided to sit-down with Jinx from Complex News for a little Q&A.
For their first interview of 2015, Montreality decides to link up with Chicago rapper, Lil Bibby, and give fans a stronger glimpse into his life.
TeeFlii will be releasing his debut album, Starr (with two r's as he'll happily tell you), tomorrow. Last week we connected with the West Coast r'n'b artist for an exclusive interview about the forthcoming album, his collaborators and more.
Kid Ink's sophomore album Full Speed is only a few days away now. With the album release around the corner, the rapper sat down with MTV's Rob Markman to discuss the concept as well as the connection Full Speed has with Ink's debut, My Own Lane.
- Chelsea Celebrate Premier League Title By Singing O.T. Genasis' "CoCo"4,274 Views34 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Turned His Instagram Profile Into One Huge Art Piece14,439 Views33 Comments
- Underrated Audio: May 17 - May 231,781 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Dr. Dre "2Nite" Feat. Kendrick Lamar & Jeremih Leak27,801 Views101 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Common's "Be"2,511 Views16 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Is Given Acid By Makonnen, Proceeds To Have Sex With Nine Women61,405 Views108 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shoots "Alright" Video In The Bay14,895 Views54 Comments
- Juicy J Rushed To Hospital In San Francisco34,777 Views54 Comments
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday4,398 Views20 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity9,785 Views57 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend14,584 Views17 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season4,276 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2318,448 Views20 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums8,813 Views16 Comments
- Allen Iverson Addresses Strip Club Rumors On Hot 975,142 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- André DeSaint "Work For Me" Video874 Views