Nicki Minaj paid a visit to Power 105.1's Angie Martinez, two days removed from the release of her new album The Pinkprint. The album's on course to debut within Billboard 200's top 10, with a projected 155k-166k units.
Here goes the third and final installment from J Cole’s interesting sit-down interview with former industry heavyweight, Steve Lobel.
Though he's been locked up for the last five months, Meek Mill showed up on not one, but two tracks on Nicki Minaj's new album, The Pinkprint.
The Eric Andre Show has been steadily upping the star power of its guests in recent weeks.
Although he hasn't yet had big solo viral hits like his frequent collaborators iLoveMakonnen, Father and OG Maco, Key! has been an instrumental presence in Atlanta this year. Today, he popped up to see Sway and get interviewed on his Shade 45 radio show.
Andre 3000 has come out of the woodwork for an interview with Hardknock TV as part of the Grammy's interview roll out.
iLoveMakonnen made his first major breakthrough when Drake decided to hop on his buzzing "Tuesday" record, later signing the Atlanta singer to his OVO imprint.
After he and T.I. discussed the possibility of a joint project in October, Jeezy was asked again about the potential project in a recent interview with Karen Civil.
Omarion's got a new album out, Sex Playlist, so he's doing a few interviews in support of his new release. After visiting Ebro in the Morning, Omarion also hit up The Breakfast Club to talk to Charlamagne Tha God, Angela Yee and DJ Envy.
Whether or not you're in love with it, you've likely heard OT Genasis' "CoCo". The song has been taking over the club, rap radio, and social media with its highly quotable mantra.
YG recently debuted his "Blame It On The Streets" short film in L.A., and as he continues to promote the film and soundtrack, which are both due out on December 15th, he sat down with Rap-Up for an interview.
B.o.B just wrapped up his tour with Kevin Gates, the "No Genre" tour, and before wrapping it up our dude Baker got to chop it up with the rapper.
Chance The Rapper dropped off a new single with The Social Experiment on Tuesday, "Sunday Candy," getting the ball rolling for his forthcoming project with his band Surf.
For the past decade, Black Milk has been making exciting, genre-bending hip-hop records. The Detroit native got his start as a producer, but took up rapping in the early 2000s and has never looked back.
On December 9th, Detroit-based lyrical assassin Royce Da 5'9" and living legend DJ Premier will be uniting under the name PRhyme (pronounced like "prime") for a self-titled album.
DJ Khaled returned to the Breakfast Club this morning after visiting the crew this past August, in order to give himself a bit more promo for his upcoming album I Changed A Lot, singles like "Hold You Down," and his headphones.
- Kendrick Lamar Will Never Release The Song From His Colbert Performance12 Views0 Comments
- Ludacris' Best Punchlines876 Views5 Comments
- Dr. Dre Wants To "Inspire" People With "Straight Outta Compton" Biopic2,733 Views16 Comments
- The Weeknd Now A Coachella Headliner2,410 Views15 Comments
- Digital Cover Story: Action Bronson824 Views7 Comments
- 10 Most Expensive Nike Air Maxes At Flight Club Right Now885 Views0 Comments
- iLoveMakonnen's Essential "Drink More Water" Cuts4,201 Views15 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Explains Rakim Influence On Sophomore Album Title6,284 Views21 Comments
- Stream Ducko McFli's & Jace's New EP "Dreams"899 Views4 Comments
- Samples Of The Week: March 26 (Action Bronson Edition)826 Views3 Comments
- T-Pain's New Mixtape Will Feature Unheard Aaliyah Vocals [Update: Full Tracklist Revealed]16,806 Views55 Comments
- Review: Action Bronson's "Mr. Wonderful"16,314 Views62 Comments
- Is Rihanna's Album Dropping Tomorrow? [Update: It's A Single]16,300 Views52 Comments
- 5 Reasons You Should Be Listening To Tink6,667 Views25 Comments
- Action Bronson & Earl Sweatshirt First Week Sales Projections10,186 Views25 Comments