In rare form, hip-hop icon, Rakim, decided to sit down with Montreality and talk about his upcoming album, among many other things.
Boosie paid a visit to The Breakfast Club this morning, in order to promote his long-awaited post-jail album Touchdown 2 Cause Hell, as well as discuss his recent mixtapes, Life After Deathrow and more recently, Every Ghetto Every City Vol. 1.
When Waka Flocka first came into the game, his unique style was a divisive subject, but as Atlanta rap has grown following the release of Flockaveli, it's clear that the Brick Squad Monopoly was a truly influential figure.
Scarface is one of the most respected southern rappers of all time, and unlike many rappers who made their name in the 80s, he's continued to release great music throughout his long career. With that being said, his most recent focus has been writing his
Since releasing his new album Cherry Bomb last week, Tyler, The Creator had only done one interview, a brief sit-down with PBS' Tavis Smiley, until yesterday. This time, he gave a much longer interview to L.A.
During a recent office visit to HNHH, Yelawolf sat down and took us through the making of his brand new album Love Story. The album officially dropped today, and finds Yela in his zone after struggling with his sound on his debut Radioactive.
Charles Hamilton, a media-averse cult hero with thousands of songs, and Rita Ora, a pop culture mainstay with only a handful of tracks to her name, may seem an odd pair, but they teamed up for "NY Raining," and now they seem to be doing a press junket tog
With the video for his T.I.-assisted track "Boy" dropping earlier this month, Lil Bibby is still riding high off last year's Free Crack 2 tape, but he's also got his sights set on the future.
Father's audience has been growing steadily with every release, and as one of the more promising young artists in the game, he landed a spot on Peter Rosenberg's up-and-comer showcase, Real Late.
A$AP Rocky's new album, A.L.L.A. is expected to be be released soon, and the rapper is sitting down for a live interview in London to discuss the project.
Earlier this afternoon Tech N9ne gave us the exclusive reveal of the tracklist for his new album, Special Effects, which is due out on May 5th.
- Stream Dreezy's "Call It What You Want" EP1,178 Views3 Comments
- VH1 Announces Premiere Date For The Game's Dating Show "She's Got Game"5,248 Views37 Comments
- Mariah Carey To Get Her Own Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame2,070 Views18 Comments
- Shy Glizzy Arrested In Maryland13,076 Views16 Comments
- David Banner Sues Young Money Over Alleged Unpaid Royalties9,694 Views32 Comments
- Fetty Wap The First Male Rapper To Have Two Top 10 Singles Since Lil Wayne25,882 Views150 Comments
- Damian Lillard Releases New Song Using Classic Jadakiss Beat2,038 Views0 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Announces "Family Matters" Tour4,967 Views9 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Says Kanye West Almost Narrated "Surf"6,494 Views16 Comments
- 7 Times Rappers Trolled The World15,998 Views21 Comments
- Young Thug Waives His Preliminary Hearing In Terroristic Threats Case10,397 Views27 Comments
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Cover Complex3,936 Views50 Comments
- Ebro Speaks On Funk Flex Fiasco, Responds To Power 105.125,513 Views51 Comments
- Charlamagne Tha God Gives Funkmaster Flex "Donkey Of The Day"34,647 Views61 Comments
- Mac Miller's Journey To Finish His 3rd Studio Album12,576 Views43 Comments
You may also like...