K Camp had a phenomenal 2014.
Rich Homie Quan has been prolific as ever in his collaborations with fellow recording powerhouse Young Thug, but it seems that Quan feels it's time that he use that energy for his solo career.
A couple days ago, Ferg gave us a tour of his favorite Bodega in Harlem where both A$AP Rocky's breakout video for "Peso" and his own recent "Doe-active" clip were filmed.
Yo Gotti has been busy prepping his new album The Art of Hustle, and although it's been delayed for a minute, the rapper tells us it's not because the songs aren't finished (label politickin', perhaps).
J. Cole and Dale Earnhart Jr. seemed an unlikely duo for the cover of ESPN, but they do have a strange and hilarious connection. Beside the fact that both men hail from North Carolina, Earnhart Jr.
Ty Dolla $ign is a busy man these days. Coming out of the highly collaborative L.A. scene, Ty has certainly cut his teeth as a songwriter over the last few years, but as his profile rises as a solo artist, there's a higher demand for his work now than ever.
Amber Rose sat down for an interview with Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club at the end of last week, where she discussed her ex-husband Wiz Khalifa, her baby Bash, the single life (including those viral Miami pictures) and much more.
As his big singles have proved, Kid Ink is one of the savviest artists in the hip-hop/R&B sphere. His new album, Full Speed, plays like a greatest hits compilation, and we had the privilege of sitting down with the man himself on release day.
After making curry chicken and waffles for a NYC restaurant last week, Joey Bada$$ decided to sit-down with Jinx from Complex News for a little Q&A.
For their first interview of 2015, Montreality decides to link up with Chicago rapper, Lil Bibby, and give fans a stronger glimpse into his life.
TeeFlii will be releasing his debut album, Starr (with two r's as he'll happily tell you), tomorrow. Last week we connected with the West Coast r'n'b artist for an exclusive interview about the forthcoming album, his collaborators and more.
Kid Ink's sophomore album Full Speed is only a few days away now. With the album release around the corner, the rapper sat down with MTV's Rob Markman to discuss the concept as well as the connection Full Speed has with Ink's debut, My Own Lane.
Back in 2011 Young Thug was just another Atlanta rapper working to make a name for himself in this game. He had yet to break out with songs like "Stoner" and "Danny Glover," and he'd yet to link with his Rich Gang buddies Birdman and Rich Homie Quan.
Consisting of 15 members and covering just about as many genres, the Awful Records crew are coming off a big 2014 in which they released almost too much music to keep track of, and saw Father break out with the hit "Look At Wrist." A few of them were in NYC
Lupe Fiasco did not hold back on the track lengths for his latest studio album, Tetsuo & Youth, breaching the 8 minute mark 3 times over the course of the album, and reaching 6 minutes or so just about everywhere else.
On his 20th birthday, two days ago, Joey Bada$$ aka Badmon dropped his debut abum B4.DA.$$. While celebrating the album's release, Joey had a day of press which including hitting up our office for an interview.
G-Eazy is currently taking his Bay Area aesthetics around the world with his "From The Bay to the Universe" tour. While the rapper was on the road, our host Josh Baker caught up with him for a little chat after his show in the DMV.
With her Cloud 19 mixtape, Oakland's Kehlani turned a lot of heads last year. The singer's now affiliated with Iamsu!'s HBK Gang crew, and starting her own "Tsunami Mob" movement.
- 10 Essential Jamie xx Tracks3,587 Views14 Comments
- The Game Has Been Repeating The Same "Freestyle" For Four Years37,573 Views121 Comments
- Nelly Is Putting Out A Country Project4,052 Views43 Comments
- Top Tracks: April 20- April 264,242 Views1 Comment
- Waka Flocka Asks To Buy Out Of Atlantic Contract7,245 Views26 Comments
- Is Amber Rose Dating Machine Gun Kelly?26,035 Views92 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Jay Z Vs. Kanye West15,259 Views78 Comments
- Listen To 3 New Remixes From K Camp5,988 Views10 Comments
- "6 God" Producer Syk Sense Says Drake Had The Beat Before Jace15,281 Views44 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Game Worn Nike's Just Sold For The Price Of A Brand New Benz5,569 Views0 Comments
- Joey Bada$$ Announces "World Domination" Tour With Denzel Curry & Mick Jenkins4,621 Views26 Comments
- Kanye West Still Supports TIDAL8,064 Views35 Comments
- Young Thug Is Engaged25,123 Views102 Comments
- Nas Says New Album Coming This Summer6,903 Views61 Comments
- Listen To Raekwon's Album "Fly International Luxurious Art"2,681 Views11 Comments
You may also like...
- Big Deal408 Views