ASAP Rocky's sophomore album just dropped, so that means it's Rocky week in the media, and a stop on Ebro In The Morning is a great way to get things started.
Vic Mensa received the co-sign of all co-signs when Kanye West brought him out to perform their duet, "Wolves" on SNL, and since them the rapper has continued on a higher platform, releasing his triumphant banger, "U Mad," last month, which also received a lit
Since Murs released his last album, 2012's Yumiko: Curse of the Merch Girl, a lot has changed for him, namely a move from a major label to an indie.
In addition to Fetty Wap's "Trap Queen," the biggest Cinderella story on the charts this year is T-Wayne's "Nasty Freestyle." Perhaps the first time any song with "freestyle" in the title has cracked the top 10 in the country, it's even more surprising because
Just a minute ago, we shared DJ Khaled's new, star-studded single, "How Many Times," and now, here he is on The Breakfast Club talking about his upcoming project I Changed A Lot.
In a recent interview with Beats By Dre, Yasiin Bey discussed his artistic journey and his difficulties accessing his "robust creativity" within the borders of the United States.
In rare form, hip-hop icon, Rakim, decided to sit down with Montreality and talk about his upcoming album, among many other things.
Boosie paid a visit to The Breakfast Club this morning, in order to promote his long-awaited post-jail album Touchdown 2 Cause Hell, as well as discuss his recent mixtapes, Life After Deathrow and more recently, Every Ghetto Every City Vol. 1.
When Waka Flocka first came into the game, his unique style was a divisive subject, but as Atlanta rap has grown following the release of Flockaveli, it's clear that the Brick Squad Monopoly was a truly influential figure.
Scarface is one of the most respected southern rappers of all time, and unlike many rappers who made their name in the 80s, he's continued to release great music throughout his long career. With that being said, his most recent focus has been writing his
Since releasing his new album Cherry Bomb last week, Tyler, The Creator had only done one interview, a brief sit-down with PBS' Tavis Smiley, until yesterday. This time, he gave a much longer interview to L.A.
During a recent office visit to HNHH, Yelawolf sat down and took us through the making of his brand new album Love Story. The album officially dropped today, and finds Yela in his zone after struggling with his sound on his debut Radioactive.
Charles Hamilton, a media-averse cult hero with thousands of songs, and Rita Ora, a pop culture mainstay with only a handful of tracks to her name, may seem an odd pair, but they teamed up for "NY Raining," and now they seem to be doing a press junket tog
With the video for his T.I.-assisted track "Boy" dropping earlier this month, Lil Bibby is still riding high off last year's Free Crack 2 tape, but he's also got his sights set on the future.
- R. Kelly Announces New Album "Buffet"4 Views0 Comments
- Chance The Rapper & Social Experiment Drop "SURF" On iTunes; Available For Stream13,110 Views98 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Continues To Film "Alright" Video In Los Angeles6,235 Views40 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Snoop Dogg, Yelawolf & More To Play Riot Fest2,772 Views12 Comments
- 10 Essential RL Grime Tracks5,590 Views10 Comments
- John Wall Kicked Off Flight After One Of His Boys Threatened A Passenger3,904 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown: "I Refuse To Be Petty & Attention-Seeking"15,389 Views61 Comments
- Stream Little Simz's "AGE 101: DROP 4" EP1,385 Views6 Comments
- Text Like Kanye West With The New 'YeBoard App7,335 Views20 Comments
- #TBT: Ludacris2,115 Views13 Comments
- Chance The Rapper's "SURF" Is Complete, Full Of Guest Appearances30,042 Views28 Comments
- Review: A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."23,874 Views213 Comments
- Dwight Howard Says He's 'Still A Champion' After Blowout Loss2,539 Views0 Comments
- Fun Fun Fun Fest Announces Lineup, Feat. Wu-Tang Clan, Schoolboy Q & More2,943 Views8 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Reminisces About Odd Future, Says OFWGKTA Is "No More"24,154 Views35 Comments
You may also like...
- Drake Shouts Out Amir Obe in Detroit1,393 Views