Since an incessant commenter has been demanding we post this Tory Lanez x Sway In The Morning interview, well, here it is. We're admittedly late on this, but we've always been a Tory supporter and he definitely did rip this beat apart.
Dr. Dre's comeback album, Compton, caused quite a sensation last week, but it was only one part of a G-Funk renaissance, with Warren G's EP dropping the very same day.
In Washington D.C. for his Road Trippin Tour, Machine Gun Kelly took some time out of his busy schedule to sit down with our man Baker for an illuminating interview that covered a wide variety of topics.
Lil B stopped by CNN on Tuesday afternoon to talk about his endorsement of Bernie Sanders rather than Hilary Clinton in the upcoming 2016 Presidential race. He says about supporting Bernie,
We've made it into the bonus tracks section of Future's track-by-track breakdown, so now we're getting some commentary on tracks from his self-described "3peat" -- Monster, Beast Mode, and 56 Nights.
BJ The Chicago Kid stopped by the HNHH office to give us a quick update on everything he has going on right now. The singer revealed that he's preparing his debut album, In My Mind, for a September or October release.
Migos just dropped their debut album, Yung Rich Nation, today, and of course, they made sure to stop by The Breakfast Club to promote it. Quavo and Takeoff came into the studio, and while Offset is still locked up, he joined the conversation on the phone.
Today marks the release of Migos' long-awaited debut album, Yung Rich Nation (stream it here).
Yesterday we got the a good chunk of Angie Martinez's in-depth sit-down with the Cash Money boss, Birdman. Although it was supposed to be a "tell-all" not much was told, as Birdman spoke in circles/contradictions. Angie did her best to work around it
Blessing 2014 with great projects like Give Em Hell (with OG Maco) and FKeyi (with FKi), Key! solidified his place as one of New Atlanta's essential artists, and now he's ready to shut down the summer once again.
To promote their highly anticipated debut album Yung Rich Nation, which drops this Friday (July 31), Migos decided to make their way by ESPN’s Highly Questionable on Tuesday to conduct a little interview with hosts Dan Le Batard and Bomani Jones.
Angie Martinez visited Birdman in Miami Beach for an in-depth interview about all the drama currently surrounding YMCMB. Angie spent 48 hours with Baby, and asked him all the tough questions.
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"953 Views8 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"7,390 Views40 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour882 Views4 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date21,530 Views161 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)734 Views2 Comments
- Young Buck Not Going To Jail Over Faked Drug Test2,585 Views17 Comments
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"2,658 Views11 Comments
- The People Behind The Madness6,077 Views11 Comments
- French Montana "Mac And Cheese: The Album" Release Date Revealed6,227 Views37 Comments
- 3 Takeaways From Jay Rock's "90059" Listening Party6,377 Views38 Comments
- Miami Heat Owner Hints At Possible 'South Beach' Inspired Jerseys For Next Season2,091 Views0 Comments
- Omarion Enlists Nic Nac, James Fauntleroy & More For "Reasons"4,279 Views17 Comments
- Top 5 Lil Wayne Verses On Hot Boys' Songs6,680 Views27 Comments
- Kirk Knight Announces Debut Album, "Late Knight Special"2,813 Views14 Comments
- Stream The Weeknd's New Album "Beauty Behind The Madness"27,321 Views97 Comments