When Waka Flocka first came into the game, his unique style was a divisive subject, but as Atlanta rap has grown following the release of Flockaveli, it's clear that the Brick Squad Monopoly was a truly influential figure.
Scarface is one of the most respected southern rappers of all time, and unlike many rappers who made their name in the 80s, he's continued to release great music throughout his long career. With that being said, his most recent focus has been writing his
Since releasing his new album Cherry Bomb last week, Tyler, The Creator had only done one interview, a brief sit-down with PBS' Tavis Smiley, until yesterday. This time, he gave a much longer interview to L.A.
During a recent office visit to HNHH, Yelawolf sat down and took us through the making of his brand new album Love Story. The album officially dropped today, and finds Yela in his zone after struggling with his sound on his debut Radioactive.
Charles Hamilton, a media-averse cult hero with thousands of songs, and Rita Ora, a pop culture mainstay with only a handful of tracks to her name, may seem an odd pair, but they teamed up for "NY Raining," and now they seem to be doing a press junket tog
With the video for his T.I.-assisted track "Boy" dropping earlier this month, Lil Bibby is still riding high off last year's Free Crack 2 tape, but he's also got his sights set on the future.
Father's audience has been growing steadily with every release, and as one of the more promising young artists in the game, he landed a spot on Peter Rosenberg's up-and-comer showcase, Real Late.
A$AP Rocky's new album, A.L.L.A. is expected to be be released soon, and the rapper is sitting down for a live interview in London to discuss the project.
Earlier this afternoon Tech N9ne gave us the exclusive reveal of the tracklist for his new album, Special Effects, which is due out on May 5th.
Save Money's own Towkio has been impressing us with the turnt cuts he's been dropping ahead of his upcoming project .Wav Theory, so we had to catch up with him at SXSW to get the scoop on it.
Nardwuar, aka The Human Serviette, was the busiest man at this year's SXSW. We've already seen him interview Rae Sremmurd, Migos, iLoveMakonnen, Wale, and Mike WiLL Made-It, and the endlessly entertaining interviews continue to roll in.
- Stream Jarv Dee's "Satellites, Swishers & Spaceships" [Album]357 Views0 Comments
- Someone Already Made A Parody #TidalFacts Twitter Account9,604 Views28 Comments
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back10,073 Views33 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 19 - April 253,061 Views1 Comment
- Killer Mike Had Dinner At The White House & He Documented It All On Social Media7,571 Views19 Comments
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah12,445 Views46 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address28,266 Views148 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana41,109 Views139 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"3,950 Views13 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo55,414 Views121 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot At In Atlanta40,889 Views106 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth12,517 Views40 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 259,928 Views24 Comments
You may also like...