Kendrick Lamar has been pretty unavoidable since dropping his "To Pimp A Butterfly" album last week.
While in Austin, Texas, Nardwuar was busy getting interviews with some of your favorite artists. It's been a minute since we got a Nardwuar x Rapper interview, but today the famed interviewer drops off one with Rae Sremmurd that went down at SXSW.
Action Bronson is heavy on the Mr. Wonderful promotion, with the album getting pushed up a day early. Initially expected to drop today, the album ended up impacting yesterday.
It's become a rite of passage to do an interview with Elliott Wilson as part of your album roll out, and while Big Sean didn't get the chance to have his coincide with the release of his third (and best) studio album, Dark Sky Paradise, he did get a chance to
Too Short has a long and prolific career, to the point that you might not expect the Bay Area rapper to remember the many songs he's recording. In a new interview, Short proves that's far from the case.
Too Short's career has spanned three decades, and being the prolific artist that he is, he's released a huge amount of albums.
For the past five or so years, Young Scooter has been a mainstay in Atlanta's trap scene.
Diggy Simmons was an active figure in the blogosphere for a minute, dropping off several mixtapes and even getting tapped by XXL for their annual Freshmen cover. However, as you may have noticed, Diggy sort of fell off the map the past few years.
Dame Dash recently sat down for an interview with Sway In The Morning, shortly after unveiling his new movie "Loisaidas," executive produced by Kanye West. In true Dame fashion, he got riled up a few times through out the Sway interview.
Kanye West sat down for an interview with a French publication, Clique, while he was out in France during Paris Fashion Week.
Kendrick Lamar wowed us yesterday when he freestyled over The Notorious B.I.G.'s "The What" on Big Boy's show, and now the full interview from that session has made its way online.
Juvenile is taking a second chance with Cash Money, and he's arrived back at his old label at a strange time, as his former Hot Boy collaborator, and the label's star for most of its history, Lil Wayne, is trying to cut ties with Birdman.
K Camp had a phenomenal 2014.
Rich Homie Quan has been prolific as ever in his collaborations with fellow recording powerhouse Young Thug, but it seems that Quan feels it's time that he use that energy for his solo career.
A couple days ago, Ferg gave us a tour of his favorite Bodega in Harlem where both A$AP Rocky's breakout video for "Peso" and his own recent "Doe-active" clip were filmed.
Yo Gotti has been busy prepping his new album The Art of Hustle, and although it's been delayed for a minute, the rapper tells us it's not because the songs aren't finished (label politickin', perhaps).
- Kendrick Lamar Will Never Release The Song From His Colbert Performance1,357 Views11 Comments
- Ludacris' Best Punchlines1,342 Views7 Comments
- Dr. Dre Wants To "Inspire" People With "Straight Outta Compton" Biopic2,973 Views18 Comments
- The Weeknd Now A Coachella Headliner2,644 Views15 Comments
- Digital Cover Story: Action Bronson860 Views9 Comments
- 10 Most Expensive Nike Air Maxes At Flight Club Right Now912 Views0 Comments
- iLoveMakonnen's Essential "Drink More Water" Cuts4,313 Views15 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Explains Rakim Influence On Sophomore Album Title6,406 Views22 Comments
- Stream Ducko McFli's & Jace's New EP "Dreams"917 Views4 Comments
- Samples Of The Week: March 26 (Action Bronson Edition)842 Views3 Comments
- T-Pain's New Mixtape Will Feature Unheard Aaliyah Vocals [Update: Full Tracklist Revealed]16,879 Views55 Comments
- Review: Action Bronson's "Mr. Wonderful"16,383 Views62 Comments
- Is Rihanna's Album Dropping Tomorrow? [Update: It's A Single]16,367 Views52 Comments
- 5 Reasons You Should Be Listening To Tink6,706 Views25 Comments
- Action Bronson & Earl Sweatshirt First Week Sales Projections10,254 Views25 Comments