When rappers decide on nostalgic titles for albums, they'll often choose the names of streets, landmarks or neighborhoods from their childhood, but Stevie Stone wanted to go back even further.
T-Pain has enough hits to take care of him for the rest of his life, but with the release of The Iron Way mixtape, he proved his talent for crafting infectious hooks hasn't gone anywhere.
Travis Scott was behind the scenes for a while, but with the impending release of his debut album, Rodeo, the Houston rapper has really established himself as a solo artist. In a new interview with the L.A.
Bones & SESHOLLOWATERBOYZ Talk Fiji Water, Pretty Ricky's "Wavy" Beats & Touring With Damon Campbell
Whether or not you're familiar with the SESHOLLOWATERBOYZ, you probably heard Bones' guest spot on ASAP Rocky's A.L.L.A. Bones is just one of four members in the experimental rap crew, who spoke with Damon Campbell for HNHH while on their U.S. tour.
Rob Markman of MTV News caught up with Big K.R.I.T., OG Maco, and Soulja Boy this past weekend to ask them their thoughts on the movement to remove the Confederate flag from the South Carolina state house.
Before he drops his first official album, vaunted Baltimore lyricist King Los will give us God Money War tomorrow, a digital-only release from which we've already heard a few amazing tracks.
Fetty Wap blessed us with two new leaks earlier this week, "Ride or Die" and "Sum'n Quick," and he continues his industry takeover today with his very first interview with Angie Martinez over at Power 105. Fetty had a similar stint at HOT 9
Troy Ave's debut album, Major Without A Deal, did some pretty lacklustre numbers opening week. Troy is a pretty confident individual, and given that cockiness, the internet quickly tore him apart after his first week sales became public.
After gaining some healthy buzz from his two singles "Run Ricky Run" and "Gun Fu," New York rapper Manolo Rose blessed his fans with his first mixtape, Concrete Rose, the other week.
Travis Scott made news this past weekend for confronting a cameraman and kicking him off stage during his set at Hot 97’s Summer Jam Festival Stage on Sunday afternoon.
You probably recognize Yazz from his starring role on the hit FOX series, Empire, where he's billed as Bryshere Y. Gray.
Before he was officially announced as a member of XXL’s 2015 Freshman class, Fetty Wap decided to make his by the Hot 97 studios to chop it up with gang from Ebro in the Morning.
With his Free TC album right around the corner, Ty Dolla $ign is starting to hit the promo circuit and for his latest interview, the “Only Right” rapper made his way Bootleg Kev’s Show on Wild 94.1.
After stopping by Big Boy TV the other day for a lengthy chat, 50 Cent decided to stay in the 92.3 building and sit down with Letty and DJ Damage to play a game called “The Realest”, which saw Fif opening an envelope and answering the question on i
ASAP Rocky's sophomore album just dropped, so that means it's Rocky week in the media, and a stop on Ebro In The Morning is a great way to get things started.
Vic Mensa received the co-sign of all co-signs when Kanye West brought him out to perform their duet, "Wolves" on SNL, and since them the rapper has continued on a higher platform, releasing his triumphant banger, "U Mad," last month, which also received a lit
Since Murs released his last album, 2012's Yumiko: Curse of the Merch Girl, a lot has changed for him, namely a move from a major label to an indie.
In addition to Fetty Wap's "Trap Queen," the biggest Cinderella story on the charts this year is T-Wayne's "Nasty Freestyle." Perhaps the first time any song with "freestyle" in the title has cracked the top 10 in the country, it's even more surprising because
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"4,482 Views14 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast3,052 Views2 Comments
- Rae Sremmurd Say 2nd Album Dropping In December, Wiz Khalifa Collab Coming Soon4,176 Views15 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces "The Stars Of The Trap" Tour4,887 Views21 Comments
- Real Vs. Fake 'Shattered Backboard' Air Jordan 1214 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Responds To Fox News Criticism Of BET Awards Performance16,311 Views86 Comments
- Review: Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"13,982 Views180 Comments
- Future Explains Why He Nixed His BET Awards Performance15,000 Views33 Comments
- Meek Mill Says Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole Don't Inspire HIm17,756 Views171 Comments
- #TBT: A Tribe Called Quest989 Views7 Comments
- Chris Brown Files Documents To Establish Paternity 10,141 Views29 Comments
- First Look At The Yeezy 950 Boot Releasing This Fall4,101 Views0 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Meek Mill’s “Dreams Worth More Than Money”31,130 Views147 Comments
- Rick Ross Released From Jail After Posting $2 Million Bail34,573 Views93 Comments
- Young Money Rapper, Flow, Arrested On Charges Of Double Murder26,033 Views71 Comments
You may also like...