ASAP Rocky's sophomore album just dropped, so that means it's Rocky week in the media, and a stop on Ebro In The Morning is a great way to get things started.
Vic Mensa received the co-sign of all co-signs when Kanye West brought him out to perform their duet, "Wolves" on SNL, and since them the rapper has continued on a higher platform, releasing his triumphant banger, "U Mad," last month, which also received a lit
Since Murs released his last album, 2012's Yumiko: Curse of the Merch Girl, a lot has changed for him, namely a move from a major label to an indie.
In addition to Fetty Wap's "Trap Queen," the biggest Cinderella story on the charts this year is T-Wayne's "Nasty Freestyle." Perhaps the first time any song with "freestyle" in the title has cracked the top 10 in the country, it's even more surprising because
Just a minute ago, we shared DJ Khaled's new, star-studded single, "How Many Times," and now, here he is on The Breakfast Club talking about his upcoming project I Changed A Lot.
In a recent interview with Beats By Dre, Yasiin Bey discussed his artistic journey and his difficulties accessing his "robust creativity" within the borders of the United States.
In rare form, hip-hop icon, Rakim, decided to sit down with Montreality and talk about his upcoming album, among many other things.
Boosie paid a visit to The Breakfast Club this morning, in order to promote his long-awaited post-jail album Touchdown 2 Cause Hell, as well as discuss his recent mixtapes, Life After Deathrow and more recently, Every Ghetto Every City Vol. 1.
When Waka Flocka first came into the game, his unique style was a divisive subject, but as Atlanta rap has grown following the release of Flockaveli, it's clear that the Brick Squad Monopoly was a truly influential figure.
Scarface is one of the most respected southern rappers of all time, and unlike many rappers who made their name in the 80s, he's continued to release great music throughout his long career. With that being said, his most recent focus has been writing his
Since releasing his new album Cherry Bomb last week, Tyler, The Creator had only done one interview, a brief sit-down with PBS' Tavis Smiley, until yesterday. This time, he gave a much longer interview to L.A.
During a recent office visit to HNHH, Yelawolf sat down and took us through the making of his brand new album Love Story. The album officially dropped today, and finds Yela in his zone after struggling with his sound on his debut Radioactive.
Charles Hamilton, a media-averse cult hero with thousands of songs, and Rita Ora, a pop culture mainstay with only a handful of tracks to her name, may seem an odd pair, but they teamed up for "NY Raining," and now they seem to be doing a press junket tog
With the video for his T.I.-assisted track "Boy" dropping earlier this month, Lil Bibby is still riding high off last year's Free Crack 2 tape, but he's also got his sights set on the future.
- First Week Sales Projections For A$AP Rocky & Boosie Badazz13 Views0 Comments
- Lil B Is Now Targeting LeBron James And The Cleveland Cavaliers153 Views0 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Addresses Rita Ora Lyrics On "A.L.L.A."3,709 Views10 Comments
- NXNE Festival Defends Action Bronson Against Petition Claiming He "Glorifies Rape"1,954 Views8 Comments
- Migos Unveil The Cover Art For "YRN: Tha Album"4,634 Views31 Comments
- Chicago's Jimmy Butler Took A 75% Pay Cut To Leave Adidas For Jordan Brand3,186 Views0 Comments
- Dizzy Wright's Turn-Up Essentials Playlist1,069 Views6 Comments
- Petition Asks Billboard To Retract Iggy Azalea's "Top Rap Song" Award9,341 Views76 Comments
- 50 Cent's SMS Promotions Company Files For Bankruptcy 7,416 Views32 Comments
- Run The Jewels Announce Fall Tour982 Views8 Comments
- Dear Graduates: Life Lessons From Kanye West's "College Dropout"5,013 Views20 Comments
- Stream Mobb Deep's "Survival Of The Fittest" EP1,178 Views8 Comments
- Young Thug Says His Next Mixtape Will Be Called "Tha Carter V"20,030 Views182 Comments
- Cleveland Cavs Celebrate Trip To NBA Finals With A 'Flicka Da Wrist' Video2,141 Views0 Comments
- Lil B Accuses Chedda Da Connect Of Stealing His Swag On "Flicka Da Wrist"6,644 Views30 Comments
You may also like...
- On The Come Up: Kirk Knight569 Views