It's hard to believe that Migos have yet to release their debut album, as the Atlanta trio's infectious hooks, flows, and ad-libs have been inescapable since their breakthrough in 2013.
T-Pain just dropped his highly-anticipated mixtape, The Iron Way, and it's full of the type of songs we know and love from the acclaimed singer.
Kendrick Lamar has been pretty unavoidable since dropping his "To Pimp A Butterfly" album last week.
While in Austin, Texas, Nardwuar was busy getting interviews with some of your favorite artists. It's been a minute since we got a Nardwuar x Rapper interview, but today the famed interviewer drops off one with Rae Sremmurd that went down at SXSW.
Action Bronson is heavy on the Mr. Wonderful promotion, with the album getting pushed up a day early. Initially expected to drop today, the album ended up impacting yesterday.
It's become a rite of passage to do an interview with Elliott Wilson as part of your album roll out, and while Big Sean didn't get the chance to have his coincide with the release of his third (and best) studio album, Dark Sky Paradise, he did get a chance to
Too Short has a long and prolific career, to the point that you might not expect the Bay Area rapper to remember the many songs he's recording. In a new interview, Short proves that's far from the case.
Too Short's career has spanned three decades, and being the prolific artist that he is, he's released a huge amount of albums.
For the past five or so years, Young Scooter has been a mainstay in Atlanta's trap scene.
Diggy Simmons was an active figure in the blogosphere for a minute, dropping off several mixtapes and even getting tapped by XXL for their annual Freshmen cover. However, as you may have noticed, Diggy sort of fell off the map the past few years.
Dame Dash recently sat down for an interview with Sway In The Morning, shortly after unveiling his new movie "Loisaidas," executive produced by Kanye West. In true Dame fashion, he got riled up a few times through out the Sway interview.
Kanye West sat down for an interview with a French publication, Clique, while he was out in France during Paris Fashion Week.
Kendrick Lamar wowed us yesterday when he freestyled over The Notorious B.I.G.'s "The What" on Big Boy's show, and now the full interview from that session has made its way online.
Juvenile is taking a second chance with Cash Money, and he's arrived back at his old label at a strange time, as his former Hot Boy collaborator, and the label's star for most of its history, Lil Wayne, is trying to cut ties with Birdman.
K Camp had a phenomenal 2014.
Rich Homie Quan has been prolific as ever in his collaborations with fellow recording powerhouse Young Thug, but it seems that Quan feels it's time that he use that energy for his solo career.
- Stream Wale's New Album "The Album About Nothing"3 Views0 Comments
- Stream Ludacris' New Album "Ludaversal"20 Views0 Comments
- Jay Z Wants TIDAL To "Extend The Album Cycle" & Restore "Fair Trade" In Music14,161 Views29 Comments
- Top 5 "Shook Ones" Freestyles13,245 Views52 Comments
- Kanye West, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, J. Cole & More Announced As Owners Of TIDAL32,044 Views62 Comments
- Lil Wayne To Release "Free Weezy Album" In April?17,138 Views69 Comments
- Kevin Durant Lists His Top-10 NBA Players, Speaks On His 'Rap Career' + More2,688 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna's 10 Hardest Hip Hop Tracks5,574 Views9 Comments
- De La Soul Launch Kickstarter For First Album In A Decade1,878 Views20 Comments
- Waka Flocka Announces "Salute Me Or Shoot Me 5" Mixtape Release Date3,966 Views22 Comments
- A History Of Wiz Khalifa X Curren$y Collabs4,986 Views15 Comments
- 50 Cent & French Montana Clown Each Other On Instagram31,956 Views70 Comments
- Action Bronson Announces "Mr. Wonderful" World Tour4,546 Views13 Comments
- The Game Allegedly Punches Man During Pro-Am Basketball Game8,751 Views28 Comments
- Top Tracks Of The Week: March 25 - March 302,721 Views5 Comments
You may also like...
- Watch Jay Z's TIDAL Launch Announcement Live6,281 Views