In a recent interview with Beats By Dre, Yasiin Bey discussed his artistic journey and his difficulties accessing his "robust creativity" within the borders of the United States.
In rare form, hip-hop icon, Rakim, decided to sit down with Montreality and talk about his upcoming album, among many other things.
Boosie paid a visit to The Breakfast Club this morning, in order to promote his long-awaited post-jail album Touchdown 2 Cause Hell, as well as discuss his recent mixtapes, Life After Deathrow and more recently, Every Ghetto Every City Vol. 1.
When Waka Flocka first came into the game, his unique style was a divisive subject, but as Atlanta rap has grown following the release of Flockaveli, it's clear that the Brick Squad Monopoly was a truly influential figure.
Scarface is one of the most respected southern rappers of all time, and unlike many rappers who made their name in the 80s, he's continued to release great music throughout his long career. With that being said, his most recent focus has been writing his
Since releasing his new album Cherry Bomb last week, Tyler, The Creator had only done one interview, a brief sit-down with PBS' Tavis Smiley, until yesterday. This time, he gave a much longer interview to L.A.
During a recent office visit to HNHH, Yelawolf sat down and took us through the making of his brand new album Love Story. The album officially dropped today, and finds Yela in his zone after struggling with his sound on his debut Radioactive.
Charles Hamilton, a media-averse cult hero with thousands of songs, and Rita Ora, a pop culture mainstay with only a handful of tracks to her name, may seem an odd pair, but they teamed up for "NY Raining," and now they seem to be doing a press junket tog
With the video for his T.I.-assisted track "Boy" dropping earlier this month, Lil Bibby is still riding high off last year's Free Crack 2 tape, but he's also got his sights set on the future.
Father's audience has been growing steadily with every release, and as one of the more promising young artists in the game, he landed a spot on Peter Rosenberg's up-and-comer showcase, Real Late.
A$AP Rocky's new album, A.L.L.A. is expected to be be released soon, and the rapper is sitting down for a live interview in London to discuss the project.
Earlier this afternoon Tech N9ne gave us the exclusive reveal of the tracklist for his new album, Special Effects, which is due out on May 5th.
- Pusha T Cuts Off His Signature Braids28,658 Views48 Comments
- Drake Hints At Remix To Fetty Wap's "My Way"39,720 Views104 Comments
- Under Armour Officially Unveils 'MVP' Edition Of The Curry One3,107 Views0 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Will Join Ice Cube & Eve In "Barbershop 3"8,896 Views28 Comments
- Top Tracks: April 27 - May 34,437 Views4 Comments
- Jaden Smith Deletes His Twitter Account10,923 Views25 Comments
- Pharrell & Robin Thicke Are Trying To Take "Blurred Lines" Back To Court5,921 Views13 Comments
- Chris Brown Reportedly Involved In Basketball Brawl 16,929 Views46 Comments
- Stream Tech N9ne's "Special Effects"4,959 Views29 Comments
- The Best Possible Acronyms For Kanye West's "SWISH"20,025 Views42 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign & B.o.B Cover RESPECT Magazine3,043 Views4 Comments
- 7 Most Costly NBA Playoff Injuries Of The Last Decade2,348 Views0 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Fabolous Vs. Lloyd Banks10,309 Views41 Comments
- Capone-N-Noreaga Share "Lessons" Artwork & Tracklist1,760 Views5 Comments
- Tyga Blasts TMZ For "Fabricated" Story15,871 Views40 Comments
You may also like...