Iggy Azalea On Her Impact: "I Sparked A Change; I Inspired Some Leniency In What People Accept In Hip-Hop" Jan 21, 2015 at 11:27pm
Whether you hate her or love her, there’s no denying the fact that Iggy Azalea had a monster 2014 with top charting singles like “Fancy”, “Black Widow”, and other featured records that she hopped on.
Recently Lupe Fiasco logged off twitter once and for all (or at least, for now), citing that he wanted to "go back to the shadows." With his new album Tetsuo & Youth arriving any day now, Billboard has posted a new interview with the rapper where he echoes th
After appearing on the cover of XXL magazine and writing his feature story himself, Kendrick Lamar has nabbed another magazine cover, this time with Billboard.
Rich Homie Quan Has Drake On His Album, Will Appear On Lil Wayne's "Grindin" Remix Jan 4, 2015 at 04:57pm
Rich Homie Quan's biggest gig yet may be his work with Young Thug on the latest Rich Gang mixtape, but he's got big plans for his first solo album due out in 2015.
Mike Tyson Interviewed Earl Sweatshirt About Odd Future, Adolescence And His Career Dec 17, 2014 at 06:35pm
Call this story Halley's Comet because shit this weird only comes around once every 76 years or so. As part of their year-end magazine, clothing company Citizens of Humanity invited none other than ex-boxer Mike Tyson to interview Earl Sweatshirt.
YG Says He Was Snubbed From Grammy Nominations Because He's "From The Streets" Dec 16, 2014 at 11:39pm
I think most people would agree that YG’s My Krazy Life album was one of the biggest snubs of this year’s Grammy Award Nominations, especially after the impact it had in the streets & for our culture.
Big Sean continues to tease us about his forthcoming album, which doesn't have a title just yet (at least not one we know of).
As a teenager, Ro Ransom went by the moniker Nero. Although his talent for rhyming was evident even back then, it's hard to know who exactly you are or who you will become when you're just a 15 or 16-year old kid. You're not legally an adult.
When Vibes officially drops tomorrow, it will mark Theophilus London's first project since 2012's Rose Island Vol.
When you hear the term "stoner rap," Wiz Khalifa's certainly one of the first artists who springs to mind, and the vice versa of that is true too -- one of the defining characteristics of Wiz's music has always been his affinity for marijuana.
Dom Kennedy has taken a back seat when it comes to music, after releasing Get Home Safely just over a year ago. He's been keeping himself busy by touring in support of the album, but still, fans are fiending for some new music from the chilled out L.A.
Jahlil Beats came through the office the other week, and sat down for a quick interview to let us know what exactly he's been up to these days, as he's been a bit absent on the producer circuit.
Big Sean Talks "I Don't Fuck With You," Confirms Kanye To Appear On New Album Oct 10, 2014 at 04:26am
Big Sean called into Whoo Kid's "The Whoolywood Shuffle" to wish the host a happy birthday. Never one to pass up an opportunity to get the latest exclusives, Whoo proceeded to interview Sean about his upcoming project.
Lil Boosie took an admirable stance against the glorification of his prison time earlier this week, claiming that imprisonment should never be used as marketing material.
We've heard some talk of Snoop Dogg and Pharell cooking something special up in the studio, from photos of the Doggfather putting in work with Stevie Wonder, to Skateboard P saying that the record is better than his own, but it appears we finally have confirma
In the short amount of time that's passed since DeJ Loaf's "Try Me" went viral via some co-signs from Drake and Wiz Khalifa, the Detroit femcee has fielded many offers for collaborations.
Childish Gambino isn't afraid to get conceptual. The actor turnt rapper had an insanely elaborate rollout for his sophomore album, because the internet, which hit its peak with the release of a full accompanying screenplay.
YG's My Krazy Life is easily among the year's best albums, largely because -- as ever debut album should -- it gives us a good idea of who YG is-- not only as an artist, but as a person.
HNHH has the distinct pleasure of premiering the first stream of Diabolic's highly-anticipated new LP, Fightin Words, on our pages this morning; but we're even more fortunate to have had an opportunity to talk to the man himself.
- Andre 3000 Joins Cast Of ABC’s “American Crime” Series1,619 Views9 Comments
- Azealia Banks Adds Her Two Cents To The Meek Mill & Drake Debate38,411 Views137 Comments
- 140 Bars: Top Tweets Of The Week (July 25 - 31)7,522 Views0 Comments
- Top-5 August Sneaker Releases To Watch For2,467 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Is Charlamagne's "Donkey Of The Day"38,287 Views117 Comments
- French Montana Logs Studio Time With Justin Bieber & Mariah Carey5,079 Views30 Comments
- Stream Lil Debbie's "Home Grown" EP2,716 Views5 Comments
- Everything We Know About Drake Getting Peed On50,451 Views202 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (July 31)6,362 Views9 Comments
- Meek Mill Sends More Shots At Drake & Quentin Miller On Instagram 107,494 Views354 Comments
- Lance Stephenson Releases A New Song, Says He's The Best Ballin' Rapper In The Game2,775 Views0 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Meek Mill's Drake Diss Track "Wanna Know"72,031 Views244 Comments
- Stream Roy Wood$ New EP "Exis"13,454 Views28 Comments
- Drake Responds To Meek’s Diss Record On Instagram104,526 Views363 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Confirms Joint Album With Lil B13,452 Views49 Comments