As a teenager, Ro Ransom went by the moniker Nero. Although his talent for rhyming was evident even back then, it's hard to know who exactly you are or who you will become when you're just a 15 or 16-year old kid. You're not legally an adult.
When Vibes officially drops tomorrow, it will mark Theophilus London's first project since 2012's Rose Island Vol.
When you hear the term "stoner rap," Wiz Khalifa's certainly one of the first artists who springs to mind, and the vice versa of that is true too -- one of the defining characteristics of Wiz's music has always been his affinity for marijuana.
Dom Kennedy has taken a back seat when it comes to music, after releasing Get Home Safely just over a year ago. He's been keeping himself busy by touring in support of the album, but still, fans are fiending for some new music from the chilled out L.A.
Jahlil Beats came through the office the other week, and sat down for a quick interview to let us know what exactly he's been up to these days, as he's been a bit absent on the producer circuit.
Big Sean Talks "I Don't Fuck With You," Confirms Kanye To Appear On New Album Oct 10, 2014 at 04:26am
Big Sean called into Whoo Kid's "The Whoolywood Shuffle" to wish the host a happy birthday. Never one to pass up an opportunity to get the latest exclusives, Whoo proceeded to interview Sean about his upcoming project.
Lil Boosie took an admirable stance against the glorification of his prison time earlier this week, claiming that imprisonment should never be used as marketing material.
We've heard some talk of Snoop Dogg and Pharell cooking something special up in the studio, from photos of the Doggfather putting in work with Stevie Wonder, to Skateboard P saying that the record is better than his own, but it appears we finally have confirma
In the short amount of time that's passed since DeJ Loaf's "Try Me" went viral via some co-signs from Drake and Wiz Khalifa, the Detroit femcee has fielded many offers for collaborations.
Childish Gambino isn't afraid to get conceptual. The actor turnt rapper had an insanely elaborate rollout for his sophomore album, because the internet, which hit its peak with the release of a full accompanying screenplay.
YG's My Krazy Life is easily among the year's best albums, largely because -- as ever debut album should -- it gives us a good idea of who YG is-- not only as an artist, but as a person.
HNHH has the distinct pleasure of premiering the first stream of Diabolic's highly-anticipated new LP, Fightin Words, on our pages this morning; but we're even more fortunate to have had an opportunity to talk to the man himself.
Travi$ Scott's free album Days Before Rodeo took us by surprise but quickly became a fan-favorite. The banger-packed project solidified Travi$ Scott's position within the rap game, if it even needed solidifying in the first place.
ScHoolboy Q is still on his Oxymoron tip, but that doesn't mean he hasn't started working on his next project. We recently caught up with the West Coast native and found out the album process has begun, although it's in the early stages.
Jeezy released his 5th studio album, Seen It All this Tuesday, and while the record has been getting a pretty good reception, much of the press surrounding Jeezy has been surrounding his gun charges.
Eminem's joint tour with Rihanna "The Monster Tour" came to a close recently, and with that Shade 45 has released a special podcast they did centered around the tour, including backstage interviews from the tour with Eminem, Mr. Porter and The Alchemist.
Following the tragic killing of 18-year-old Micheal Brown, Ferguson has been in disarray. Citizens of the town have been fighting for justice, and while their protests have generally been met with excessive force from police, the uprising has been inspiring.
DJ Mustard just released his debut album, but he's already been an unstoppable presence on the charts for some time. The producer scored himself a deal with Roc Nation, and has plans to launch his own label with Ty Dolla $ign and YG in the near future.
Mick Jenkins is far from being a household name, but with just one mixtape under his belt, he's already developed an extremely distinct style and a clear vision to go along with it.
- ASAP Rocky Turned His Instagram Profile Into One Huge Art Piece1,923 Views5 Comments
- Underrated Audio: May 17 - May 23117 Views1 Comment
- Listen To Dr. Dre "2Nite" Feat. Kendrick Lamar & Jeremih Leak15,709 Views86 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Common's "Be"1,949 Views17 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Is Given Acid By Makonnen, Proceeds To Have Sex With Nine Women49,727 Views105 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shoots "Alright" Video In The Bay12,699 Views62 Comments
- Juicy J Rushed To Hospital In San Francisco30,007 Views60 Comments
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday4,093 Views20 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity9,317 Views56 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend13,714 Views15 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season4,166 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2317,877 Views20 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums8,542 Views16 Comments
- Allen Iverson Addresses Strip Club Rumors On Hot 974,982 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Three New Drake Songs148,013 Views210 Comments
You may also like...
- André DeSaint "Work For Me" Video854 Views