After appearing on the cover of XXL magazine and writing his feature story himself, Kendrick Lamar has nabbed another magazine cover, this time with Billboard.
Rich Homie Quan Has Drake On His Album, Will Appear On Lil Wayne's "Grindin" Remix Jan 4, 2015 at 04:57pm
Rich Homie Quan's biggest gig yet may be his work with Young Thug on the latest Rich Gang mixtape, but he's got big plans for his first solo album due out in 2015.
Mike Tyson Interviewed Earl Sweatshirt About Odd Future, Adolescence And His Career Dec 17, 2014 at 06:35pm
Call this story Halley's Comet because shit this weird only comes around once every 76 years or so. As part of their year-end magazine, clothing company Citizens of Humanity invited none other than ex-boxer Mike Tyson to interview Earl Sweatshirt.
YG Says He Was Snubbed From Grammy Nominations Because He's "From The Streets" Dec 16, 2014 at 11:39pm
I think most people would agree that YG’s My Krazy Life album was one of the biggest snubs of this year’s Grammy Award Nominations, especially after the impact it had in the streets & for our culture.
Big Sean continues to tease us about his forthcoming album, which doesn't have a title just yet (at least not one we know of).
As a teenager, Ro Ransom went by the moniker Nero. Although his talent for rhyming was evident even back then, it's hard to know who exactly you are or who you will become when you're just a 15 or 16-year old kid. You're not legally an adult.
When Vibes officially drops tomorrow, it will mark Theophilus London's first project since 2012's Rose Island Vol.
When you hear the term "stoner rap," Wiz Khalifa's certainly one of the first artists who springs to mind, and the vice versa of that is true too -- one of the defining characteristics of Wiz's music has always been his affinity for marijuana.
Dom Kennedy has taken a back seat when it comes to music, after releasing Get Home Safely just over a year ago. He's been keeping himself busy by touring in support of the album, but still, fans are fiending for some new music from the chilled out L.A.
Jahlil Beats came through the office the other week, and sat down for a quick interview to let us know what exactly he's been up to these days, as he's been a bit absent on the producer circuit.
Big Sean Talks "I Don't Fuck With You," Confirms Kanye To Appear On New Album Oct 10, 2014 at 04:26am
Big Sean called into Whoo Kid's "The Whoolywood Shuffle" to wish the host a happy birthday. Never one to pass up an opportunity to get the latest exclusives, Whoo proceeded to interview Sean about his upcoming project.
Lil Boosie took an admirable stance against the glorification of his prison time earlier this week, claiming that imprisonment should never be used as marketing material.
We've heard some talk of Snoop Dogg and Pharell cooking something special up in the studio, from photos of the Doggfather putting in work with Stevie Wonder, to Skateboard P saying that the record is better than his own, but it appears we finally have confirma
In the short amount of time that's passed since DeJ Loaf's "Try Me" went viral via some co-signs from Drake and Wiz Khalifa, the Detroit femcee has fielded many offers for collaborations.
Childish Gambino isn't afraid to get conceptual. The actor turnt rapper had an insanely elaborate rollout for his sophomore album, because the internet, which hit its peak with the release of a full accompanying screenplay.
YG's My Krazy Life is easily among the year's best albums, largely because -- as ever debut album should -- it gives us a good idea of who YG is-- not only as an artist, but as a person.
HNHH has the distinct pleasure of premiering the first stream of Diabolic's highly-anticipated new LP, Fightin Words, on our pages this morning; but we're even more fortunate to have had an opportunity to talk to the man himself.
Travi$ Scott's free album Days Before Rodeo took us by surprise but quickly became a fan-favorite. The banger-packed project solidified Travi$ Scott's position within the rap game, if it even needed solidifying in the first place.
ScHoolboy Q is still on his Oxymoron tip, but that doesn't mean he hasn't started working on his next project. We recently caught up with the West Coast native and found out the album process has begun, although it's in the early stages.
Jeezy released his 5th studio album, Seen It All this Tuesday, and while the record has been getting a pretty good reception, much of the press surrounding Jeezy has been surrounding his gun charges.
- Joell Ortiz Says Slaughterhouse's Album "Glass House" Is Done333 Views2 Comments
- Young Thug Says Kanye Bought Him A Pair Of Yeezys From A Reseller On eBay2,301 Views0 Comments
- Review: King Los' "God, Money, War" 4,083 Views57 Comments
- Apple Music Officially Launchs, Pharrell Releases "Freedom" On It5,771 Views40 Comments
- The 10 Craziest Tour Riders In Hip-Hop6,249 Views32 Comments
- A$AP Rocky & Wiz Khalifa Announce European Tour5,187 Views17 Comments
- Online Air Jordan Restock Announced For Today3,351 Views0 Comments
- Top Tracks: June 22 - June 2814,843 Views12 Comments
- The Game Ordered To Pay Nanny $200K20,946 Views46 Comments
- Diddy On His Fall At The BET Awards: "I Busted My Ass!"14,212 Views33 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "The Chronic" Will Be Available To Stream For First Time On Apple Music9,554 Views46 Comments
- Meek Mill's Tour Rider Is Mostly Meat & Alcohol17,372 Views41 Comments
- Stream Main Attrakionz "808s & Dark Grapes III" & Read Our Interview With The Duo4,420 Views2 Comments
- Dwyane Wade Opts Out Of His Contract With The Miami Heat, Will Become A Free Agent3,559 Views0 Comments
- Method Man Reveals "The Meth Lab" Tracklist6,739 Views25 Comments
You may also like...
- Jason Derulo "Cheyenne" Video276 Views