Jahlil Beats came through the office the other week, and sat down for a quick interview to let us know what exactly he's been up to these days, as he's been a bit absent on the producer circuit.
Big Sean Talks "I Don't Fuck With You," Confirms Kanye To Appear On New Album Oct 10, 2014 at 04:26am
Big Sean called into Whoo Kid's "The Whoolywood Shuffle" to wish the host a happy birthday. Never one to pass up an opportunity to get the latest exclusives, Whoo proceeded to interview Sean about his upcoming project.
Lil Boosie took an admirable stance against the glorification of his prison time earlier this week, claiming that imprisonment should never be used as marketing material.
We've heard some talk of Snoop Dogg and Pharell cooking something special up in the studio, from photos of the Doggfather putting in work with Stevie Wonder, to Skateboard P saying that the record is better than his own, but it appears we finally have confirma
In the short amount of time that's passed since DeJ Loaf's "Try Me" went viral via some co-signs from Drake and Wiz Khalifa, the Detroit femcee has fielded many offers for collaborations.
Childish Gambino isn't afraid to get conceptual. The actor turnt rapper had an insanely elaborate rollout for his sophomore album, because the internet, which hit its peak with the release of a full accompanying screenplay.
YG's My Krazy Life is easily among the year's best albums, largely because -- as ever debut album should -- it gives us a good idea of who YG is-- not only as an artist, but as a person.
HNHH has the distinct pleasure of premiering the first stream of Diabolic's highly-anticipated new LP, Fightin Words, on our pages this morning; but we're even more fortunate to have had an opportunity to talk to the man himself.
Travi$ Scott's free album Days Before Rodeo took us by surprise but quickly became a fan-favorite. The banger-packed project solidified Travi$ Scott's position within the rap game, if it even needed solidifying in the first place.
ScHoolboy Q is still on his Oxymoron tip, but that doesn't mean he hasn't started working on his next project. We recently caught up with the West Coast native and found out the album process has begun, although it's in the early stages.
Jeezy released his 5th studio album, Seen It All this Tuesday, and while the record has been getting a pretty good reception, much of the press surrounding Jeezy has been surrounding his gun charges.
Eminem's joint tour with Rihanna "The Monster Tour" came to a close recently, and with that Shade 45 has released a special podcast they did centered around the tour, including backstage interviews from the tour with Eminem, Mr. Porter and The Alchemist.
Following the tragic killing of 18-year-old Micheal Brown, Ferguson has been in disarray. Citizens of the town have been fighting for justice, and while their protests have generally been met with excessive force from police, the uprising has been inspiring.
DJ Mustard just released his debut album, but he's already been an unstoppable presence on the charts for some time. The producer scored himself a deal with Roc Nation, and has plans to launch his own label with Ty Dolla $ign and YG in the near future.
Mick Jenkins is far from being a household name, but with just one mixtape under his belt, he's already developed an extremely distinct style and a clear vision to go along with it.
Atlanta. Just a mention of the city in hip-hop circles conjures up thoughts of trap (and maybe crunk and So So Def-style bass music if you're a bit older), a sound that's been dominating the region since T.I. first hit the scene over a decade ago.
It's easy to draw comparisons between Detroit's up-and-coming emcee Kid Vishis and his older brother Royce Da 5'9''; both emcees did grow up in the same home, with the same parents, in the same house after all.
After serving 6 years at Bedford Hills Correctional Facility for Women, Remy Ma will finally be a free woman on July 31st. The Bronx rapper, who’s ten days out from being released, decided to call into Angie Martinez on Power 105.1 on Monday, and despite
- Wiz Khalifa Details PARTYNEXTDOOR Collaboration & Mixtape With Curren$y 453 Views4 Comments
- A Brief History Of The Game's Beefs3,247 Views19 Comments
- Joey Bada$$ Announces 1st Annual "Steez Day" Festival1,249 Views5 Comments
- Troy Ave Reveals "Major Without A Deal" Artwork1,832 Views21 Comments
- Kehlani Signs With Atlantic; Starts "Tsunami Mob" Imprint1,984 Views3 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Ciara's "Jackie"3,294 Views18 Comments
- Nail Emojis Are Now Flooding Young Thug's Instagram18,896 Views77 Comments
- Wale And Fashion Retailer 'Villa' Have A Collab In The Works619 Views0 Comments
- Nothing Was The Same: Ranking Drake's Remixes11,497 Views47 Comments
- Young Thug Responds To The Game's Threat, Game Replies62,497 Views188 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Talks About His Craziest Experiences On Mushrooms9,307 Views17 Comments
- Noah Breakfast Talks Tory Lanez & Rare MP3s2,870 Views2 Comments
- Fetty Wap Explains How Drake Ended Up Remixing "My Way"10,431 Views23 Comments
- Cher Says Kanye West Personally Thanked Her For Auto-Tune4,399 Views9 Comments
- Chris Paul's Top-10 Air Jordans385 Views0 Comments
You may also like...