Dizzy Wright is getting ready to launch his "Fashion" video with Kid Ink and Honey Cocaine very soon, and HNHH got a chance to talk to him on the set of the exclusive visual.
Danny Brown's upcoming album, OLD, finally has a release date. While fans eagerly await his follow-up to XXX, there's still confusion as to what the record will actually sound like.
As we saw over the weekend, Lil Wayne was the guest on Katie Couric's talk show second season debut. During his interview he talks about his children and his plans for retirement.
Lil Wayne Recalls Prison Experiences & Dropping Out Of High School With Katie Couric Sep 7, 2013 at 03:04pm
Lil Wayne did a very memorable interview with Katie Couric right around the release of Tha Carter III back in 2008, and this Monday, he'll be joining her once again on her talkshow (hopefully he'll refrain from calling her "Miss Katie" this time).
We spoke to the pint-sized rapper Honey Cocaine on the set of Dizzy Wright's "Fashion" video shoot, and although the femcee is small, she's not letting that deter her from making a mark in the rap game.
Kendrick Lamar has definitely been on his feature game this year. Appearing on songs from Miguel, 50 Cent, Robin Thicke, Dido, and more, sometimes it wasn't clear whether or not K.
Metta World Peace is one of the most interesting players in the NBA, and Ball Over All had a chance to sit down with the Knicks’ new forward.
Big Sean recently stopped by DJ Whoo Kid's Shade 45 radio show and discussed working with Eminem, his new album Hall Of Fame and his relationship with Kanye West, among other things.
This weekend, HHS1987 caught up with Meek Mill for an interview during the Dreamchasers Sports & Entertainment Summit in Philadelphia, which was organized in partnership with Monster Energy Drink.
You may recognize Kelsey Adams from Maxim's Hometown Hotties. The Richmond, Virginia vixen sat down with HNHH for an exclusive interview, in which she shared her love of hip hop, as well as the things that turn her on, turn her off, and turn her "up".
Last week, some footage surfaced of ASAP Rocky getting up in the grill of a security guard at the VMAs. The exchange looked pretty heated, but the context of what was going on wasn't entirely clear.
Kendrick Lamar has finally taken some time to answer a lot of questions that have been raised since he released his monumental "Control" verse.
Dizzy Wright just released his Golden Age mixtape, and the dense 22-track affair has already garnered a fair amount of praise from fans.
Earl Sweatshirt Discusses His Past Rape Lyrics & Change In Content On "Doris" Aug 21, 2013 at 12:18pm
Earl Sweatshirt has seen a lot of growth in his career since his mom sent him all the way to Samoa for reform school, just a few months prior to which his debut mixtape Earl dropped and the OF member started to develop a following.
Kanye West Tapes Interview For Kris Jenner's Talk Show [Update: Kanye Reveals Photo Of North West On Show] Aug 20, 2013 at 04:29pm
We know how Kanye likes to keep things in the family right? Well it seems that the G.O.O.D. Music boss will give a rare televised interview to Kim Kardashian's mother, Kris Jenner, for the finale of her talk show.
Much has been said about Kendrick Lamar's "Control" verse, and while many have shared their responses, there are a few rappers we'd still like to hear from-- Nas being one of them.
Kendrick Lamar is currently the talk of the rap world, with Big Sean's leak "Control (HOF)" making the rounds and reaching not only hip-hop lovers but even those fans on the outskirts of hip-hop (TMZ even posted about it...).
Kanye West isn't one for too much media attention these days, and that includes photo shoots and magazine covers. However, he did give WeSC the time of day, appearing on their magazine Superlative Conspiracy's cover for their eighth issue.
Drake Covers XXL Magazine, Talks "Nothing Was The Same," His Image, Amanda Bynes Aug 7, 2013 at 11:15am
More Drake for your Wednesday morning. Drizzy nabbed the upcoming XXL magazine cover, for their 16th anniversary and their 150th issue. This is his first solo cover of the magazine.
Machine Gun Kelly has been consistently vocal about feeling under-appreciated and misunderstood in the rap game, and his latest interview with Boss Lady on SiriusXM is no different.
Jay Z has made quite the promotional run in the last few months, and doesn't seem to be stopping anytime soon. The rapper called into Big Boy's morning show on power 106 to speak on a variety of topics.
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists9,760 Views95 Comments
- Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company12,132 Views40 Comments
- The Game Don't Change: The Making Of "The Documentary 2"7,555 Views28 Comments
- Eminem Writes Essay On The Genius Of Tupac6,579 Views68 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Says Dating Chris Brown Has Made It Harder To Get Work19,474 Views76 Comments
- #TBT: Tech N9ne's Early Singles2,542 Views19 Comments
- GoldLink Announces Debut Album, Shares First Single3,187 Views12 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know The Game's "The Documentary"?6,291 Views34 Comments
- First Look At The Toronto Raptors' 'OVO' Alternate Jersey For This Season2,997 Views0 Comments
- N.W.A. & Janet Jackson Nominated For Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame2,423 Views25 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" Becomes First Rap Video To Hit 1 Billion Views19,108 Views141 Comments
- Vince Staples & Mac Miller Discuss White Rappers & How They Fit Into Hip-Hop13,338 Views76 Comments
- BeatKing Reveals "3 Weeks" Tracklist, Artwork & Release Date2,678 Views9 Comments
You may also like...
- Paul Wall Plays "This Or That"1,605 Views