Nas Reveals Details Of New Album, Collaboration With Jay Z & Justin Timberlake Oct 18, 2013 at 03:47pm
2012's Life Is Good was well-received by fans and critics alike, and despite being released almost 20 years after his classic debut, still stands as one of the rapper's strongest efforts.
Drake recently sat down with Canadian broadcaster Jian Ghomeshi of CBC Radio for an hour-long discussion, touching on his background, musical identity, legacy, the songwriting process behind his new album Nothing Was The Same and much more.
Rick Ross finally announced the release date for his sixth studio album, Mastermind, this past week. The MMG release is dropping on December 17th, and Rozay is already in promo mode.
The Grammy nomination deadline of September 30th has come and pass, and if there'll be one rapper most of us will be looking for on the nominations list, it'll be Compton emcee Kendrick Lamar.
Game dropped his new mixtape OKE yesterday, after a slight delay, and the 19-track project is jam-packed, so much so, that Game hasn't felt a need to start working on his next album yet.
A couple weeks back, Jimmy Kimmel poked fun at Kanye West's passionate Zane Lowe interview with a skit that involved children re-enacting the sit-down. Kanye responded to the bit on Twitter, demanding an apology from the television host.
Mac Miller Talks Touring w/ 2 Chainz & Lil Wayne, Collaborating w/ Justin Bieber & Reality TV Oct 8, 2013 at 09:56am
In a recent interview with ELLE magazine, Larry Fisherman (aka Mac Miller) opened up about his collaborations with Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande, his upcoming European tour with Lil Wayne and 2 Chainz and his MTV reality television show "Mac Miller And The M
HNHH is now covering SKEE Live as a weekly series. We're bringing you behind-the-scenes footage and interviews from all the guests. Here's a little preview of what's to come, as well as our chat last week with Paris Hilton.
Kevin McCall Says He Has Collaborations With Marilyn Manson & Talks On Working With Gucci Mane Sep 30, 2013 at 02:12pm
Kevin McCall is focused on finishing up his Sex Tape Part 2 EP, but we were able to catch up with the r'n'b singer in the studio last week.
Drake is pretty open about his relationships and flings, as his music usually incorporates the females in his life. It seems even when he was 14 years old he was writing tracks about his girls.
The final part of Kanye West's hour-long interview with BBC Radio 1's Zane Lowe arrived today. We've seen a lot of the conversation has been focused on the fashion industry and Kanye's frustrations, and this segment follows in that vein.
Drake has been all over the site for the past week as he does interview on top of interview to promote his new album, Nothing Was The Same, turning it into a veritable DrakeWeek on just about every blog.
Kanye West Talks On Creative Goals, Plans To Create A "Trillion-Dollar Company" Sep 24, 2013 at 04:14pm
The second part of Kanye West's extended interview with BBC Radio 1's Zane Lowe dropped today.
Kanye West's Yeezus may be not be performing too well on the charts, but nonetheless the album evoked strong sentiments from people, whether it's hatred or love, it seems like that's what 'Ye was going for.
Kevin Gates, a New Orleans, Baton Rouge native, had a tough time leaving the street life alone to focus completely on his music. It's a feat he seems to have finally accomplished though, but his troubled past is still well-documented in his lyrics.
Rick Ross may have lost his Reebok deal over all that "U.O.E.N.O." lyric controversy, but he's still supporting the brand and rocking his Reeboks, so he says in a new interview, "I'm still supporting Reebok. I'm still wearing Reebok.
Waka Flocka Says Gucci Mane "Lost His Noodles," Discusses His Relationship With Gucci Sep 16, 2013 at 12:04pm
Gucci Mane's current behavior has been deemed by most of his fellow rappers as nothing out of the ordinary. 2 Chainz recently said he'd expect nothing less from Gucci.
Dizzy Wright is getting ready to launch his "Fashion" video with Kid Ink and Honey Cocaine very soon, and HNHH got a chance to talk to him on the set of the exclusive visual.
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine1,311 Views33 Comments
- Jay Z & Beyoncé Are Renting A Mansion In L.A. For $150k A Month2,383 Views10 Comments
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks4,447 Views0 Comments
- The Game Threatens Stitches Over DMs He Allegedly Photoshopped27,680 Views110 Comments
- Bawse Moves: How Rick Ross Shifted Focus In 20154,019 Views18 Comments
- Kanye West Says "808s" & "Yeezus" Are "So Much Stronger" Than "MBDTF"13,040 Views131 Comments
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments16,442 Views165 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Kanye West?8,292 Views39 Comments
- Talib Kweli & 9th Wonder Reveal Tracklist & Cover Art For "Indie 500"3,044 Views17 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Hints At A Halloween Project Hosted By DJ Drama3,129 Views26 Comments
- Rick Ross Announces New Album Title13,203 Views61 Comments
- Kanye West Says People Who Act Like They Don't Like The Yeezy Boosts Are Racist5,888 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna Covers Vanity Fair; Talks Past Relationship With Chris Brown & More14,216 Views43 Comments
- Top Tracks: September 28 - October 420,101 Views30 Comments