K Camp presents himself as something of a ladies man, and while we're sure he has a few secrets he'd rather keep to himself, the Atlanta rapper was willing to share a couple of tips to make the woman in your life feel "Comfortable," inspired by his curren
In terms of songs that use the names of caucasian female celebrities to stand in for other white substances, Donmonique's "Pilates" is second only to Migos' "Hannah Montana," the track that may have started the whole trend.
We all know Fourth of July is usually a time for BBQ’s, hanging out with family, and blasting off fireworks for our nation’s Independence. However, if you’re urban fashion designer 40 oz Van, then you head to Washington D.C.
Fif was the center of many a headline earlier this week when it was revealed that the rapper had filed for chapter 11 bankruptcy. This was shortly followed by an official statement, in which a rep for 50 stated that it would allow "Mr.
While at Wireless Festival 2015 this past weekend in London, TDE’s Kendrick Lamar took time out of his busy schedule and sat down with Hot 97’s Peter Rosenberg for a little interview following his performance.
To promote the first annual Steez Day Festival in NYC, which is going down tonight in Central Park, Pro Era’s Joey Badass made his by the Hot 97 studios this morning and kicked it with the gang from Ebro in the Morning.
While out promoting his new album Dreams Worth More Than Money, Meek Mill made his way by DJ Whoo Kid’s radio show on Shade 45 to chop it up with famous disc jockey for nearly 15 minutes.
When rappers decide on nostalgic titles for albums, they'll often choose the names of streets, landmarks or neighborhoods from their childhood, but Stevie Stone wanted to go back even further.
Stream Main Attrakionz "808s & Dark Grapes III" & Read Our Interview With The Duo Jun 29, 2015 at 04:25pm
Four summers ago, Squadda B and Mondre Man hit pay dirt with 808s & Dark Grapes II, a tape with a reputation that would very quickly outgrow its Kanye-referencing name.
T-Pain has enough hits to take care of him for the rest of his life, but with the release of The Iron Way mixtape, he proved his talent for crafting infectious hooks hasn't gone anywhere.
Travis Scott was behind the scenes for a while, but with the impending release of his debut album, Rodeo, the Houston rapper has really established himself as a solo artist. In a new interview with the L.A.
Bones & SESHOLLOWATERBOYZ Talk Fiji Water, Pretty Ricky's "Wavy" Beats & Touring With Damon Campbell
Whether or not you're familiar with the SESHOLLOWATERBOYZ, you probably heard Bones' guest spot on ASAP Rocky's A.L.L.A. Bones is just one of four members in the experimental rap crew, who spoke with Damon Campbell for HNHH while on their U.S. tour.
Rob Markman of MTV News caught up with Big K.R.I.T., OG Maco, and Soulja Boy this past weekend to ask them their thoughts on the movement to remove the Confederate flag from the South Carolina state house.
Before he drops his first official album, vaunted Baltimore lyricist King Los will give us God Money War tomorrow, a digital-only release from which we've already heard a few amazing tracks.
Kendrick Lamar Wrote "The Blacker The Berry" Soon After Trayvon Martin's Death Jun 21, 2015 at 03:59pm
As much as Kendrick Lamar's To Pimp A Butterfly has been talked about, by critics, fans, and Kendrick himself, we're still learning new things about the album each time it's brought up.
Fetty Wap blessed us with two new leaks earlier this week, "Ride or Die" and "Sum'n Quick," and he continues his industry takeover today with his very first interview with Angie Martinez over at Power 105. Fetty had a similar stint at HOT 9
- Jeezy Is Dropping An EP Today4,567 Views30 Comments
- DJ Premier Announces Solo Album Featuring Nas, Dr. Dre & More3,074 Views19 Comments
- Young Thug Maintains That He & Lil Wayne Have No Problems14,626 Views79 Comments
- Young Chop Brawls With Security At A3C Festival8,746 Views30 Comments
- Flying Lotus Releases 39-Track "You're Dead!" Deluxe Edition6,413 Views19 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (October 9)5,191 Views13 Comments
- How Much A Co-Sign Cost? The Downside Of Collaborating With Drake & Kanye31,282 Views97 Comments
- Drake's "IYRTITL" Is 2015's Highest-Selling Digital Album Through Q3 By Far20,606 Views130 Comments
- Young Thug Doesn't Mind Being Called Gay30,498 Views136 Comments
- Tory Lanez Announces SwaveNation Tour With Boogie5,163 Views39 Comments
- Review: The Game's "Documentary 2"38,650 Views165 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Won't Stop Trolling Derek Fisher And Matt Barnes On Instagram5,518 Views0 Comments
- Released 20 Years Ago, GZA's "Liquid Swords" Finally Goes Platinum7,265 Views38 Comments
- Eminem Sends Gift To Young Fan With Customized Eminem Prosthetic Legs11,429 Views36 Comments
- Koopsta Knicca Of Three 6 Mafia Dies Following Stroke10,750 Views51 Comments
You may also like...
- Roy Wood$ "Jealousy" Video3,182 Views