In rare form, hip-hop icon, Rakim, decided to sit down with Montreality and talk about his upcoming album, among many other things.
Boosie paid a visit to The Breakfast Club this morning, in order to promote his long-awaited post-jail album Touchdown 2 Cause Hell, as well as discuss his recent mixtapes, Life After Deathrow and more recently, Every Ghetto Every City Vol. 1.
50 Cent's beef can escalate pretty quickly, but they usually deflate in a similar fashion.
Waka Flocka's debut album, Flockaveli, dropped in 2010, and its influence is still felt immensely in rap today. With the official sequel on the way, it's important for Waka to produce something just as special for his fans.
When Waka Flocka first came into the game, his unique style was a divisive subject, but as Atlanta rap has grown following the release of Flockaveli, it's clear that the Brick Squad Monopoly was a truly influential figure.
Scarface is one of the most respected southern rappers of all time, and unlike many rappers who made their name in the 80s, he's continued to release great music throughout his long career. With that being said, his most recent focus has been writing his
Since releasing his new album Cherry Bomb last week, Tyler, The Creator had only done one interview, a brief sit-down with PBS' Tavis Smiley, until yesterday. This time, he gave a much longer interview to L.A.
On Tuesday, we found out that Vic Mensa is now officially the newest member of Jay Z’s Roc Nation label. With the buzz heavy, the Chicago rapper made his way by the Power 106 studios in LA and sat down with Justin Credible for a little on-air chat.
During a recent office visit to HNHH, Yelawolf sat down and took us through the making of his brand new album Love Story. The album officially dropped today, and finds Yela in his zone after struggling with his sound on his debut Radioactive.
Part of the appeal of OVO's PARTYNEXTDOOR is his mysterious online presence. He rarely tweets, rarely guests on non-OVO artists' music, and until now, has not sat down for official interviews with publications.
DUBB Speaks On His New "Perfect Timing" Mixtape & His Relationship With The Game Apr 21, 2015 at 02:00pm
Around this time last year, we caught up with South Central L.A. emcee DUBB for an extensive interview. If you missed it, or are unfamiliar with the man, you can and should read it here.
Charles Hamilton, a media-averse cult hero with thousands of songs, and Rita Ora, a pop culture mainstay with only a handful of tracks to her name, may seem an odd pair, but they teamed up for "NY Raining," and now they seem to be doing a press junket tog
With the video for his T.I.-assisted track "Boy" dropping earlier this month, Lil Bibby is still riding high off last year's Free Crack 2 tape, but he's also got his sights set on the future.
It's been a minute since our dude Damon Campbell hosted an artist, but he's back today with a 19-minute interview with Vince Staples. The interview is pretty insightful, as Vince Staples discusses West Coast lifestyle, both present day and past.
Father's audience has been growing steadily with every release, and as one of the more promising young artists in the game, he landed a spot on Peter Rosenberg's up-and-comer showcase, Real Late.
Tech N9ne Breaks Down "Hood Go Crazy," "Fuck Food" & More Of His Mainstream Collabos Apr 13, 2015 at 03:18pm
With a new album on the way, led by the massive single "Hood Go Crazy" featuring B.o.B and 2 Chainz, Tech N9ne continues to tap into the powers of the mainstream in ways most underground artists aren't able too.
The day Kendrick Lamar's To Pimp a Butterfly came out, Flying Lotus took to twitter to let us know some inside information on the LP.
- Snoop Dogg's Money Seized After Attempting To Travel With $400k In Cash3,761 Views15 Comments
- WWE Reportedly "Looking Into" Meek Mill's Use Of The Undertaker's Entrance Music22,129 Views153 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Raekwon "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx"2,205 Views7 Comments
- Andre 3000 Joins Cast Of ABC’s “American Crime” Series3,635 Views15 Comments
- Azealia Banks Adds Her Two Cents To The Meek Mill & Drake Debate47,316 Views147 Comments
- 140 Bars: Top Tweets Of The Week (July 25 - 31)8,990 Views0 Comments
- Top-5 August Sneaker Releases To Watch For3,070 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Is Charlamagne's "Donkey Of The Day"44,642 Views124 Comments
- French Montana Logs Studio Time With Justin Bieber & Mariah Carey6,067 Views33 Comments
- Stream Lil Debbie's "Home Grown" EP3,358 Views5 Comments
- Everything We Know About Drake Getting Peed On58,609 Views214 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (July 31)7,178 Views9 Comments
- Meek Mill Sends More Shots At Drake & Quentin Miller On Instagram 120,831 Views377 Comments
- Lance Stephenson Releases A New Song, Says He's The Best Ballin' Rapper In The Game3,055 Views0 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Meek Mill's Drake Diss Track "Wanna Know"76,260 Views250 Comments