50 Cent's beef can escalate pretty quickly, but they usually deflate in a similar fashion.
Waka Flocka's debut album, Flockaveli, dropped in 2010, and its influence is still felt immensely in rap today. With the official sequel on the way, it's important for Waka to produce something just as special for his fans.
When Waka Flocka first came into the game, his unique style was a divisive subject, but as Atlanta rap has grown following the release of Flockaveli, it's clear that the Brick Squad Monopoly was a truly influential figure.
Scarface is one of the most respected southern rappers of all time, and unlike many rappers who made their name in the 80s, he's continued to release great music throughout his long career. With that being said, his most recent focus has been writing his
Since releasing his new album Cherry Bomb last week, Tyler, The Creator had only done one interview, a brief sit-down with PBS' Tavis Smiley, until yesterday. This time, he gave a much longer interview to L.A.
On Tuesday, we found out that Vic Mensa is now officially the newest member of Jay Z’s Roc Nation label. With the buzz heavy, the Chicago rapper made his way by the Power 106 studios in LA and sat down with Justin Credible for a little on-air chat.
During a recent office visit to HNHH, Yelawolf sat down and took us through the making of his brand new album Love Story. The album officially dropped today, and finds Yela in his zone after struggling with his sound on his debut Radioactive.
Part of the appeal of OVO's PARTYNEXTDOOR is his mysterious online presence. He rarely tweets, rarely guests on non-OVO artists' music, and until now, has not sat down for official interviews with publications.
DUBB Speaks On His New "Perfect Timing" Mixtape & His Relationship With The Game Apr 21, 2015 at 02:00pm
Around this time last year, we caught up with South Central L.A. emcee DUBB for an extensive interview. If you missed it, or are unfamiliar with the man, you can and should read it here.
Charles Hamilton, a media-averse cult hero with thousands of songs, and Rita Ora, a pop culture mainstay with only a handful of tracks to her name, may seem an odd pair, but they teamed up for "NY Raining," and now they seem to be doing a press junket tog
With the video for his T.I.-assisted track "Boy" dropping earlier this month, Lil Bibby is still riding high off last year's Free Crack 2 tape, but he's also got his sights set on the future.
It's been a minute since our dude Damon Campbell hosted an artist, but he's back today with a 19-minute interview with Vince Staples. The interview is pretty insightful, as Vince Staples discusses West Coast lifestyle, both present day and past.
Father's audience has been growing steadily with every release, and as one of the more promising young artists in the game, he landed a spot on Peter Rosenberg's up-and-comer showcase, Real Late.
Tech N9ne Breaks Down "Hood Go Crazy," "Fuck Food" & More Of His Mainstream Collabos Apr 13, 2015 at 03:18pm
With a new album on the way, led by the massive single "Hood Go Crazy" featuring B.o.B and 2 Chainz, Tech N9ne continues to tap into the powers of the mainstream in ways most underground artists aren't able too.
The day Kendrick Lamar's To Pimp a Butterfly came out, Flying Lotus took to twitter to let us know some inside information on the LP.
“I’m not a celebrity, I’m an activist,” reads the most immediately startling quote from Kanye West in his new profile in The New York Times' T Magazine.
Back in November, Flying Lotus treated fans at one of his shows to a previously unheard Kendrick Lamar verse, which at the time was rumored to be for his “Eyes Above” record off Lotus’ You’re Dead album.
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album" On Tidal17,263 Views162 Comments
- Album Cover & Tracklist Revealed For Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album"26,323 Views127 Comments
- Joe Budden On Meek Mill's Affection For Nicki Minaj: "I Hate Everything About It"20,803 Views60 Comments
- Run The Jewels Have A Weekly Beats 1 Radio Show & It Starts Tonight1,095 Views2 Comments
- Classic Rotation: D'Angelo's "Brown Sugar"1,735 Views8 Comments
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"24,074 Views141 Comments
- All-Black Colorway Of The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost To Release This Fall3,196 Views0 Comments
- Review: Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"7,798 Views60 Comments
- Chris Brown & The Mother Of His Child Go Back & Forth On Instagram23,744 Views64 Comments
- Stream Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die II"2,448 Views6 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (June 27 - July 3)5,507 Views6 Comments
- Diddy's Assault Case Rejected By District Attorney7,337 Views18 Comments
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music9,724 Views28 Comments
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"17,915 Views47 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast13,316 Views3 Comments
You may also like...