We've made it into the bonus tracks section of Future's track-by-track breakdown, so now we're getting some commentary on tracks from his self-described "3peat" -- Monster, Beast Mode, and 56 Nights.
Vic Mensa has earned some very important co-signs over short time, as well as landing himself a deal with Roc Nation, but according to the rapper, he wasn't seeking out any of it. In a new interview with the Guardian, Vic reveals that his outlook on his m
BJ The Chicago Kid stopped by the HNHH office to give us a quick update on everything he has going on right now. The singer revealed that he's preparing his debut album, In My Mind, for a September or October release.
When Iggy Azalea stepped out on the red carpet for the Billboard Music Awards, many people thought there was something different about her-- about her face specifically. It was hard to pinpoint what exactly, but Iggy looked different.
Taylor Swift is on the cover of the new issue of Vanity Fair. In her cover story, the songstress speaks about her super-cool friendships with people like Lena Dunham and Selena Gomez, and, apparently also Jay Z.
Migos just dropped their debut album, Yung Rich Nation, today, and of course, they made sure to stop by The Breakfast Club to promote it. Quavo and Takeoff came into the studio, and while Offset is still locked up, he joined the conversation on the phone.
Today marks the release of Migos' long-awaited debut album, Yung Rich Nation (stream it here).
Yesterday we got the a good chunk of Angie Martinez's in-depth sit-down with the Cash Money boss, Birdman. Although it was supposed to be a "tell-all" not much was told, as Birdman spoke in circles/contradictions. Angie did her best to work around it
The majority of the information we've gotten from the Lil Wayne / Birdman beef that began last December has come from Weezy's camp.
Making his HNHH debut with Maxo 187 earlier this year, Houston's Maxo Kream impressed us with his trippy, trappy take on the city's classic sounds and his tireless, shape-shifting flow.
Blessing 2014 with great projects like Give Em Hell (with OG Maco) and FKeyi (with FKi), Key! solidified his place as one of New Atlanta's essential artists, and now he's ready to shut down the summer once again.
To promote their highly anticipated debut album Yung Rich Nation, which drops this Friday (July 31), Migos decided to make their way by ESPN’s Highly Questionable on Tuesday to conduct a little interview with hosts Dan Le Batard and Bomani Jones.
Angie Martinez visited Birdman in Miami Beach for an in-depth interview about all the drama currently surrounding YMCMB. Angie spent 48 hours with Baby, and asked him all the tough questions.
While out in NYC this week, Vic Mensa decided to take time out of his busy schedule to make his way by the Hot 97 studios and chop it up with the gang from Ebro in The Morning.
Future came out to NYC yesterday to perform at The Highline Ballroom as a part of his 4-stop "Salute The Fans" DS2 Tour. He found time to stop by the Hot 97 offices for an appearance on The Funkmaster Flex Show.
In case you missed it, Kirko Bangz inked a new deal with Lyor Cohen's 300 Entertainment label earlier this week, following in the footsteps of his new “Worry Bout It” collaborator Fetty Wap.
A few weeks back, HNHH took a trip down to Kansas City, Missouri to get an exclusive look at Strange Music Headquarters and talk to the main forces behind the flourishing label.
It seems like the Odd Future collective is slowing coming apart, if not already disbanded. Tyler, The Creator had OFWGKTA fans in a tizzy when he said "although it's no more, those 7 letters are forever" on twitter.
K Camp came through the office recently, and in addition to riffing off his new single "Comfortable," by giving us a list of five ways to make your ladyfriend feel "Comfortable," he sat down to chop it up about the XXL Freshmen cover, and more.
K Camp presents himself as something of a ladies man, and while we're sure he has a few secrets he'd rather keep to himself, the Atlanta rapper was willing to share a couple of tips to make the woman in your life feel "Comfortable," inspired by his curren
- Karrueche Tran Says Dating Chris Brown Has Made It Harder To Get Work1,413 Views13 Comments
- #TBT: Tech N9ne's Early Singles983 Views12 Comments
- GoldLink Announces Debut Album, Shares First Single1,954 Views12 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know The Game's "The Documentary"?3,540 Views23 Comments
- First Look At The Toronto Raptors' 'OVO' Alternate Jersey For This Season2,143 Views0 Comments
- N.W.A. & Janet Jackson Nominated For Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame1,725 Views21 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" Becomes First Rap Video To Hit 1 Billion Views12,752 Views105 Comments
- Vince Staples & Mac Miller Discuss White Rappers & How They Fit Into Hip-Hop11,203 Views70 Comments
- BeatKing Reveals "3 Weeks" Tracklist, Artwork & Release Date2,394 Views8 Comments
- Rihanna's New Album Title & Cover Art Revealed23,669 Views96 Comments
- Rihanna Is Revealing Details Of Her New Album At An L.A. Gallery Right Now10,480 Views24 Comments
- Travis Scott On Ferguson: "I Don't Get Involved In Political Sh*t"21,201 Views194 Comments
- 10 Times Nicki Minaj Shut Down Interviewers16,918 Views38 Comments
- Matt Barnes Allegedly Beat Up Knicks Coach Derek Fisher For Sleeping With His Ex-Wife17,398 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Paul Wall Plays "This Or That"818 Views