To promote the first annual Steez Day Festival in NYC, which is going down tonight in Central Park, Pro Era’s Joey Badass made his by the Hot 97 studios this morning and kicked it with the gang from Ebro in the Morning.
While out promoting his new album Dreams Worth More Than Money, Meek Mill made his way by DJ Whoo Kid’s radio show on Shade 45 to chop it up with famous disc jockey for nearly 15 minutes.
When rappers decide on nostalgic titles for albums, they'll often choose the names of streets, landmarks or neighborhoods from their childhood, but Stevie Stone wanted to go back even further.
Stream Main Attrakionz "808s & Dark Grapes III" & Read Our Interview With The Duo Jun 29, 2015 at 04:25pm
Four summers ago, Squadda B and Mondre Man hit pay dirt with 808s & Dark Grapes II, a tape with a reputation that would very quickly outgrow its Kanye-referencing name.
T-Pain has enough hits to take care of him for the rest of his life, but with the release of The Iron Way mixtape, he proved his talent for crafting infectious hooks hasn't gone anywhere.
Travis Scott was behind the scenes for a while, but with the impending release of his debut album, Rodeo, the Houston rapper has really established himself as a solo artist. In a new interview with the L.A.
Bones & SESHOLLOWATERBOYZ Talk Fiji Water, Pretty Ricky's "Wavy" Beats & Touring With Damon Campbell
Whether or not you're familiar with the SESHOLLOWATERBOYZ, you probably heard Bones' guest spot on ASAP Rocky's A.L.L.A. Bones is just one of four members in the experimental rap crew, who spoke with Damon Campbell for HNHH while on their U.S. tour.
Rob Markman of MTV News caught up with Big K.R.I.T., OG Maco, and Soulja Boy this past weekend to ask them their thoughts on the movement to remove the Confederate flag from the South Carolina state house.
Before he drops his first official album, vaunted Baltimore lyricist King Los will give us God Money War tomorrow, a digital-only release from which we've already heard a few amazing tracks.
Kendrick Lamar Wrote "The Blacker The Berry" Soon After Trayvon Martin's Death Jun 21, 2015 at 03:59pm
As much as Kendrick Lamar's To Pimp A Butterfly has been talked about, by critics, fans, and Kendrick himself, we're still learning new things about the album each time it's brought up.
Fetty Wap blessed us with two new leaks earlier this week, "Ride or Die" and "Sum'n Quick," and he continues his industry takeover today with his very first interview with Angie Martinez over at Power 105. Fetty had a similar stint at HOT 9
Troy Ave's debut album, Major Without A Deal, did some pretty lacklustre numbers opening week. Troy is a pretty confident individual, and given that cockiness, the internet quickly tore him apart after his first week sales became public.
Interview: Vince Staples On "Summertime '06", Working With No I.D. & The Beauty Of Atlanta Rap Jun 15, 2015 at 04:46pm
Not just anyone can release a double album these days.
Kanye West Reportedly Hints That He'll Drop New Music For North West's Birthday Jun 11, 2015 at 04:53pm
Kanye West called into HOT 97 today and spoke to their on-air personality Nessa about a few things. We don't have audio from their phone call just yet, but HOT 97 has tweeted out some of the highlights as have some listeners.
After gaining some healthy buzz from his two singles "Run Ricky Run" and "Gun Fu," New York rapper Manolo Rose blessed his fans with his first mixtape, Concrete Rose, the other week.
Travis Scott made news this past weekend for confronting a cameraman and kicking him off stage during his set at Hot 97’s Summer Jam Festival Stage on Sunday afternoon.
You probably know O.T. Genasis as the new face of Busta Rhyme's Conglomerate Records. Busta's first signee, though, is another L.A. guy, J-Doe, who's had years of industry experience under his belt.
Chuck Inglish Talks "2003" & Announces Upcoming Album "Everybody's Big Brother" Jun 9, 2015 at 03:03pm
It's been slightly over a year since we heard from Chuck Inglish, with his last album Convertibles dropping in April 2014.
- The Best Of Kanye West At The 2015 VMAs2,563 Views27 Comments
- Kanye West Announces Presidential Candidacy In Wild VMA Speech13,610 Views98 Comments
- Rick Ross Is Dropping New Music Tomorrow10,931 Views53 Comments
- Stream ProbCause's New Album "Drifters"1,026 Views0 Comments
- 10 Essential PARTYNEXTDOOR Tracks14,005 Views43 Comments
- Big Boi Makes Live Debut As "Big Grams" With Phantogram, Says Album Is "Coming Soon"4,604 Views6 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Kanye West's "Late Registration" 4,011 Views32 Comments
- Jay Z Already Deleted His Instagram Account23,295 Views52 Comments
- MTV VMAs: Top Hip-Hop Moments7,745 Views31 Comments
- Police Sketch Bears Strange Resemblance To T.I., According To Twitter24,654 Views54 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 299,239 Views64 Comments
- Jay Z Caved And Got An Instagram Account25,909 Views53 Comments
- J Cole Brings Out Jay-Z, Big Sean, & Drake In Fayetteville56,327 Views68 Comments
- Kanye West To Perform "808s & Heartbreak" In Its Entirety In LA18,318 Views31 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)6,490 Views26 Comments
You may also like...
- Styles P "Other" Video309 Views