Migos just dropped their debut album, Yung Rich Nation, today, and of course, they made sure to stop by The Breakfast Club to promote it. Quavo and Takeoff came into the studio, and while Offset is still locked up, he joined the conversation on the phone.
Today marks the release of Migos' long-awaited debut album, Yung Rich Nation (stream it here).
Yesterday we got the a good chunk of Angie Martinez's in-depth sit-down with the Cash Money boss, Birdman. Although it was supposed to be a "tell-all" not much was told, as Birdman spoke in circles/contradictions. Angie did her best to work around it
The majority of the information we've gotten from the Lil Wayne / Birdman beef that began last December has come from Weezy's camp.
Making his HNHH debut with Maxo 187 earlier this year, Houston's Maxo Kream impressed us with his trippy, trappy take on the city's classic sounds and his tireless, shape-shifting flow.
Blessing 2014 with great projects like Give Em Hell (with OG Maco) and FKeyi (with FKi), Key! solidified his place as one of New Atlanta's essential artists, and now he's ready to shut down the summer once again.
To promote their highly anticipated debut album Yung Rich Nation, which drops this Friday (July 31), Migos decided to make their way by ESPN’s Highly Questionable on Tuesday to conduct a little interview with hosts Dan Le Batard and Bomani Jones.
Angie Martinez visited Birdman in Miami Beach for an in-depth interview about all the drama currently surrounding YMCMB. Angie spent 48 hours with Baby, and asked him all the tough questions.
While out in NYC this week, Vic Mensa decided to take time out of his busy schedule to make his way by the Hot 97 studios and chop it up with the gang from Ebro in The Morning.
Future came out to NYC yesterday to perform at The Highline Ballroom as a part of his 4-stop "Salute The Fans" DS2 Tour. He found time to stop by the Hot 97 offices for an appearance on The Funkmaster Flex Show.
In case you missed it, Kirko Bangz inked a new deal with Lyor Cohen's 300 Entertainment label earlier this week, following in the footsteps of his new “Worry Bout It” collaborator Fetty Wap.
A few weeks back, HNHH took a trip down to Kansas City, Missouri to get an exclusive look at Strange Music Headquarters and talk to the main forces behind the flourishing label.
It seems like the Odd Future collective is slowing coming apart, if not already disbanded. Tyler, The Creator had OFWGKTA fans in a tizzy when he said "although it's no more, those 7 letters are forever" on twitter.
K Camp came through the office recently, and in addition to riffing off his new single "Comfortable," by giving us a list of five ways to make your ladyfriend feel "Comfortable," he sat down to chop it up about the XXL Freshmen cover, and more.
K Camp presents himself as something of a ladies man, and while we're sure he has a few secrets he'd rather keep to himself, the Atlanta rapper was willing to share a couple of tips to make the woman in your life feel "Comfortable," inspired by his curren
In terms of songs that use the names of caucasian female celebrities to stand in for other white substances, Donmonique's "Pilates" is second only to Migos' "Hannah Montana," the track that may have started the whole trend.
We all know Fourth of July is usually a time for BBQ’s, hanging out with family, and blasting off fireworks for our nation’s Independence. However, if you’re urban fashion designer 40 oz Van, then you head to Washington D.C.
Fif was the center of many a headline earlier this week when it was revealed that the rapper had filed for chapter 11 bankruptcy. This was shortly followed by an official statement, in which a rep for 50 stated that it would allow "Mr.
While at Wireless Festival 2015 this past weekend in London, TDE’s Kendrick Lamar took time out of his busy schedule and sat down with Hot 97’s Peter Rosenberg for a little interview following his performance.
- Eminem Details His Recovery After 2007 Pill Overdose5,071 Views26 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: July 20152,558 Views3 Comments
- Jay Z's "Magna Carta Holy Grail" Rereleased On Vinyl With Hidden Track 11,075 Views25 Comments
- 10 Essential SBTRKT Tracks2,246 Views8 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Was Arrested For Disorderly Conduct After His Lollapalooza Stunt11,290 Views41 Comments
- Drake Says He Hasn't "Taken A Loss" All Week48,214 Views303 Comments
- Underrated Audio: July 26- August 13,269 Views4 Comments
- Remy Ma Shares Thoughts On One Year Anniversary Of Her Release From Prison5,704 Views12 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 1st14,344 Views45 Comments
- Stream Dr. Dre's Full Beats 1 Show, "The Pharmacy" 11,555 Views41 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (July 25-31)6,192 Views8 Comments
- Dr. Dre Says "Detox" Is Scrapped, "Compton: The Soundtrack" Out Next Week49,224 Views236 Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Debuts His First Signature Sneaker8,103 Views0 Comments
- Toronto Rapper Redway Reportedly Killed In Car Crash20,118 Views53 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's Lollapalooza Set Cut After He Told Fans To Jump The Barricade32,677 Views55 Comments