ASAP Rocky's sophomore album just dropped, so that means it's Rocky week in the media, and a stop on Ebro In The Morning is a great way to get things started.
Vic Mensa received the co-sign of all co-signs when Kanye West brought him out to perform their duet, "Wolves" on SNL, and since them the rapper has continued on a higher platform, releasing his triumphant banger, "U Mad," last month, which also received a lit
We kicked off our digital cover story series with Action Bronson for a March/April release. The story was timed with the release of Mr. Wonderful, Bronsolino's much-lauded debut album.
Since Murs released his last album, 2012's Yumiko: Curse of the Merch Girl, a lot has changed for him, namely a move from a major label to an indie.
In addition to Fetty Wap's "Trap Queen," the biggest Cinderella story on the charts this year is T-Wayne's "Nasty Freestyle." Perhaps the first time any song with "freestyle" in the title has cracked the top 10 in the country, it's even more surprising because
PARTYNEXTDOOR did his very first interview with FADER a little while back, and now he's shared some more details of his upcoming album with the publication.
Just a minute ago, we shared DJ Khaled's new, star-studded single, "How Many Times," and now, here he is on The Breakfast Club talking about his upcoming project I Changed A Lot.
Remember Snoop Dogg and Iggy Azalea's Instagram "feud" from last year? It almost seems like ancient history now, and it looks like The Doggfather's changed his tune since then.
The annual Billboard Music Awards show goes down on May 17th this year, and ahead of the festivities, the two celebs selected to be the 2015 hosts are on the cover of Billboard magazine.
Jonah Hill Interviews Action Bronson, Says He's Been Trying To Get Him Film Roles May 7, 2015 at 10:53am
"Interview" magazine has a great track record of getting two seemingly-unrelated celebrities to interview each other, and their latest issue has to be one of the all-time best. Actor Jonah Hill sits down with Action Bronson to talk food, music and film.
ASAP Rocky's new album, A.L.L.A., is coming later this month, and while the Harlem rapper hasn't done too much press around the project, his interviews have generally revolved around his taste in music and his experimentation with psychedelic drugs.
Not many producers are able to go through a transformation like Noah Breakfast, and still keep their name afloat in the rapshere. More than just that, his name holds weight.
With the hilariously-titled first single from Miguel's upcoming album, "Coffee (Fucking)," arriving earlier this week, anticipation for his Kaleidoscope Dream follow-up has reached a fever pitch.
In a recent interview with Beats By Dre, Yasiin Bey discussed his artistic journey and his difficulties accessing his "robust creativity" within the borders of the United States.
In rare form, hip-hop icon, Rakim, decided to sit down with Montreality and talk about his upcoming album, among many other things.
Boosie paid a visit to The Breakfast Club this morning, in order to promote his long-awaited post-jail album Touchdown 2 Cause Hell, as well as discuss his recent mixtapes, Life After Deathrow and more recently, Every Ghetto Every City Vol. 1.
50 Cent's beef can escalate pretty quickly, but they usually deflate in a similar fashion.
Waka Flocka's debut album, Flockaveli, dropped in 2010, and its influence is still felt immensely in rap today. With the official sequel on the way, it's important for Waka to produce something just as special for his fans.
- Tyler, The Creator, Snoop Dogg, Yelawolf & More To Play Riot Fest265 Views4 Comments
- 10 Essential RL Grime Tracks1,425 Views3 Comments
- John Wall Kicked Off Flight After One Of His Boys Threatened A Passenger1,736 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown: "I Refuse To Be Petty & Attention-Seeking"7,415 Views37 Comments
- Stream Little Simz's "AGE 101: DROP 4" EP654 Views6 Comments
- Text Like Kanye West With The New 'YeBoard App3,987 Views15 Comments
- #TBT: Ludacris1,137 Views7 Comments
- Chance The Rapper's "SURF" Is Complete, Full Of Guest Appearances10,116 Views20 Comments
- Review: A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."14,853 Views160 Comments
- Dwight Howard Says He's 'Still A Champion' After Blowout Loss1,930 Views0 Comments
- Fun Fun Fun Fest Announces Lineup, Feat. Wu-Tang Clan, Schoolboy Q & More2,332 Views8 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Reminisces About Odd Future, Says OFWGKTA Is "No More"18,218 Views30 Comments
- Kid Cudi Says There Will Be No Features On "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"7,678 Views59 Comments
- Jared Dudley Says Carmelo Anthony Is The Most Overrated Player In The NBA3,410 Views0 Comments
- New Release Date For Jeremih's "Late Nights: The Album" Surfaces8,600 Views37 Comments