Chances are, you haven't made it all the way through Kanye West's two hour interview with SHOWStudio this morning, but for those who did tune in, there was one moment that stood out, or at least, sparked a discussion.
This morning, at 8 AM EST, Kanye West took part in SHOW studio's "In Camera" live interview series-- the series launched in 2003 and basically serves as a new way to conduct an interview, one where the interviewee's fans, friends and family can submi
In a recent visit to HNHH offices, The Game explained how he recruited Drake for soulful Documentary 2 lead single "100." Game's initial vision for his collab with Drake was somewhat different from how it turned out...
In his first interview since getting released from jail on September 25th, DMX informed WKBW-Buffalo reporter Justin Moore that he is headed to New York City with every intention of hitting the studio.
Say what you will about the effect that the internet (more specifically, social media) has had on our everyday lives, but as a tool of discovery, it's changing lives every day. Especially for musicians who don't hail from hub cities with built-in networks
While we wait on new developments in Lil Wayne's tour bus shooting, with the suspect Jimmy Winfrey currently behind bars and awaiting trail, Young Thug confirms straight-up that he did not try to have Weezy F killed in a new interview with GQ.
Kanye West has been at the focus of the media lately, perhaps more so than usual, because of his seemingly spur-of-the-moment announcement that he plans to run for President in 2020, as well as his NYFW show for Yeezy Season 2.
G-Eazy was featured alongside Lil Wayne on DJ Carnage's big remix of "I Like Tuh," with original featured artist ILoveMakonnen. It was a great remix, and a great look for the Bay Area rapper who is on his way to certified stardom.
In the past year, the formidable 808 Mafia production team has seen its three most prominent members splinter off to take on more solo work, which in turn has made them all household names.
Since announcing Paperwork, T.I. has been promising a trilogy of albums, each with a different theme. He's now making good on his word, preparing The Dime Trap, a project that will find him once again assuming the title of T.I.P.
Big Sean is currently in between albums, and decided to pay visit to Big Boy at Real 92.3 while out in the West Coast for the iHeart Radio Festival. The Detroit rapper talks with Big Boy about progressing as an artist and getting better with each album.
We caught up with Young Gerald aka G-Eazy shortly before he unleashed a trifecta of new music on his Soundcloud. The rapper brought us up to speed on what he's been up to lately, which apparently includes hitting up a steakhouse with Hov.
Young Thug has been making the press rounds during his recent stint in Europe. His recent interview with Tim Westwood was weird and entertaining but Thugger never looked totally comfortable with Westwood leaning over him.
Following the presentation of his Yeezy Season 2 Collection at NYFW on Wedesday, the man himself, Kanye West, took time out his busy schedule to sit down with Vogue contributing editor André Leon Talley for a brief interview.
Lil Wayne Recalls His First Conversation With Jay Z & Advising Drake To "Keep It Canadian" Sep 14, 2015 at 03:35pm
Lil Wayne doesn't give all that many interviews, but as an artist with such a long and storied career, he always drops some gems when he does.
Over the last few years, it's become clear just how far-reaching Pharrell's influence has been.
While backstage at the "One Hell Of A Night" tour in Tampa recently, Bootleg Kev had the opportunity to interview one of the hottest artists in the game at the moment in Fetty Wap.
When 21 year old Little Simz unexpectedly took the stage earlier this year at a Mass Appeal SXSW showcase during Salva's DJ set, few members of the crowd reacted.
D'Angelo has been a pretty reclusive dude over the last few years. Not only did he not release an album between 2000's Voodoo and 2014's Black Messiah, the singer has not done a televised interview in over a decade.
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine1,640 Views45 Comments
- Jay Z & Beyoncé Are Renting A Mansion In L.A. For $150k A Month2,383 Views10 Comments
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks4,447 Views0 Comments
- The Game Threatens Stitches Over DMs He Allegedly Photoshopped28,559 Views114 Comments
- Bawse Moves: How Rick Ross Shifted Focus In 20154,019 Views18 Comments
- Kanye West Says "808s" & "Yeezus" Are "So Much Stronger" Than "MBDTF"13,040 Views131 Comments
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments16,682 Views166 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Kanye West?8,383 Views41 Comments
- Talib Kweli & 9th Wonder Reveal Tracklist & Cover Art For "Indie 500"3,080 Views17 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Hints At A Halloween Project Hosted By DJ Drama3,150 Views26 Comments
- Rick Ross Announces New Album Title13,256 Views61 Comments
- Kanye West Says People Who Act Like They Don't Like The Yeezy Boosts Are Racist5,911 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna Covers Vanity Fair; Talks Past Relationship With Chris Brown & More14,259 Views43 Comments
- Top Tracks: September 28 - October 420,101 Views30 Comments